Journeying Divination Event by Vipera

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 11:01 pm
VanNocturne wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:13 pm 0x. I have trauma based blockages (which I can see and feel) in my body. I have done over 10 years worth of studying psychology, and understanding what's going on within me on a scientific and analytical level. I've been long ready to take a spiritual approach, however I'm not sure where to begin.
Metaphorically speaking, I see the forest I wish to explore and journey through, but I also see the large fence surrounding the forest, and the guard dogs that bark and bite me every time I approach the fence. How do I take down those dogs? And after I climb over the fence, what should I bring with me while exploring the forest? 0x.
There is a frequency, a certain sound that emits from your voice which revs your spiritual 'engine' up beyond its highest octave of influence into a place of levitation or antigravity. The power that comes of this throat-centered vibration is magnetic, pulling through some extreme force on your behalf to transcend the boundaries you have been facing. You're to be pulled into deep space of the mind while still resonating to the earthbound consciousness, to reside in a dual existence, to take on two alternate timelines simultaneously in order to render the barriers ineffective to your presence. You know the two realities already, what you've not done is to merge them and then look at what is just beyond the tunnel they form when bound together.. to focus on that light, to put your entire self into that point of the unknown and let it anchor you. The anchor would pull you beyond the fence, the dogs, the forest would be your landing and your second sight would bend the trees to form a clearing.
But in this clearing you face the problem and recognize the problem is as intelligent, sentient, independent as your will to combat it by now. It is not an object sitting in wait to be altered, it is a living being with its own prerogative and that is why you've continued to struggle and have been incapable of finding the frequency - that whisper to the wild - which allows the transcendence I describe. You are to look at what you seek to target as a presence which is not looking for you to make contact with it. You are to see it as a part of yourself which has gone rogue and has ideas of its own. You are to get inside of its head, to find the sequence, to intercept the mind which holds the codes that lock the barriers in place. You must become one with it, and take down what barricades you off from the inside. You do not believe you can get inside because you are still interpreting this as an external or separate 'thing' when it is clearly, overwhelmingly, rooted within you. You are never blocked off from what lies within, that is an illusion. By your awareness of the illusion, you powerfully overthrow what stands in your way. It is between you and yourself. If 'they' know the pass-codes to dismantle these walls, then YOU know. The awareness will come in small bursts and you must be ready to take those as they present themselves, to be able to stop and catch that illumination in the moment. Act on the matter as if it is yours to act on.

Guides and aspects involved - the solar plexus and throat, a stinging tail flitting about like an out of control electrical cord, outer space.
0x. I'm sorry for being late to respond. I was reading your post over and over again to fully understand what it all means.

I'm very impressed! You've confirmed a few things for me, and have given me the insight I've been looking for! It makes a lot of sense, however I'm not explaining why in front of the public. Thank you again for your insight! =3: 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Rimuru wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:06 pm Oh this would be a wonderfull gift. I would like to join too. I dont have anything specific to ask. What ever the universe and or spirits see important for me to know. Thank you.
You are at the threshold, being guided in a very specific direction which so far you have kept steadily to. There are watchers overlooking this development and urging you to fulfill this course of destiny; there is also a force attempting to dissuade you from it, to pull you off of the path just long enough that you would lose sight of it and forget why you were heading there in the first place. I am not here to say that this force is a negative one, that idea of 'good vs. bad' does not really exist here -- it is rather a matter of which way will fulfill your highest hopes vs. which will be comfortably familiar. The force wanting to pull you off of this path you are on cannot do so without you wanting what the alternative has to offer - in this way it can be understood as an undecided factor within you which allows this dissuasion to be possible.
Be mindful and make sure you are practicing in your discernment of the voices, or energies, that are influencing you - as the channels or frequencies of communication are becoming more crowded, more muddled and mish-mashed given the increased sensitivity of your awareness (or psychic antenna).
You are very aware of the path you have been guided onto, you know it because you've been undertaking the kind of movements, and aligning with certain ideas that are distinct from what you were about before - or what you were willing to accept of your life before. And what that was, was very much a mirage. Many are fine with settling into the mirage of solace concocted by their innermost doubts, again - it seems safer - but you will not be happy there and you know better than to wade around in it. You have nothing left to learn from it, I foresee only bitterness regarding the chances you did not take while you had the courage to take them (which is right now).

Guides and influences involved: Watcher energy, Serpent in the role of tempter and challenger, Electricity and Lightning as a portal.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

NewKeeper1211 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 12:42 am This is a fantastic gift you are giving and I am definitely interested if you are still offering 😊
You are to be presented with a truth that will alter your entire demeanor and approach to life. It is a presence of truth I am told will cause you some fear/concern when it arises as you are not even in the slightest expecting it. The feedback you receive is a surprise as it does not meet what you have perceived is going on around you.
I can tell that you are sensing the 'something' about to happen, prior to it occurring, but the 'what' of it is unnerving to you despite it being a very strong support. A huge lesson is gained from this, humbling and helping you to forge a more substantial bond with the universe.
You are being offered safety that you do not have right now. You're very vulnerable right now, as there is naivety about how spiritual progress will impact you, how far you truly have to go, and the door you've opened by deepening the tethers of your spiritual path (which makes perfect sense if you are indeed a New Keeper). NONE OF THIS IS A BAD THING.. it will be jarring to you, as much as it will be mind-blowing. The potential that you are sitting on is grandiose, there is a lot of untapped spiritual power you hold and you're awakening to it later than you should have -- it has quite literally been 'waiting' for you to accept it. The result of that is a generous amount of spiritual activity that has been more or less suppressed, lending to its not-at-all-subtle impact when it rises to the surface. A message that has been reinforced from many different angles by the spirits.. a huge amount of wisdom that will overwhelm you if you're not a little more prepared for it. So let this message be what prepares you. It is a message to let you know you are in the right place, and about to witness yourself change in marvelous ways. A lot of what you are seeing and wishing you had for yourself has been hanging out, detecting your level of readiness and when provoked by desire, this equation is about to make things happen.

Guides and influences involved: White Buffalo, Throat Chakra, Angelic presences, the deep unconscious.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:05 am Well... You have a gift. 🤗 And you are truly amazing @Vipera aspis atra.

😉... and now, I am in lined-up to have a reading from you, please.

Hmmm 🤔 If my spirit guides willing to tell me through your service about my STARSEED PLAN and BLUE PRINT/GIFTS for THIS LIFETIME, PLEASE?

If that won't be revealed by them, then please ask about 'WHAT GREAT THINGS to EXPECT of working with my SPIRIT KEEPING and SPIRIT GUIDES in view for me?

Thank you 🙏 in advance.
If you're not careful this life may be defined by having taken one step forward, but two steps back. You've been awoken from a form of hibernation --there are gifts you are using in this life that have been dormant for quite some time, and so you are called by the stars to adapt your cosmic consciousness to this 3d reality. To some extent I see you unconsciously believing much of the work you'd have to do was over with or transcended by now given the guidance from the heavens is so potent for you. You are divided. There is an internalization that more exists for you to achieve before you are where you idealize to be, but also tunnel-vision fixed to that outcome rather than what is right in front of/around you to move through and apply yourself to.
You are blessed in this life with an energetic make-up that is grounded, level and can make waves for your life and the lives around you --as long as you get into sync with it. A blockage/barrier I see for you is that you are not enjoying enough of what the physical world has offered you to experience or appreciating how it itself is guiding you.. there may be concern of getting 'stuck' in 3d reality, that by fully appreciating and enjoying this reality you won't be advancing 'enough' in this lifetime -- your question about a plan or blue print places that into perspective, and the spirits remarked about that very specifically: there is a plan for you, but you don't need to know it to be acting in accordance with it, you need instead to be more decisive about what you feel moment to moment, to take action based on that, and to understand why you feel as you do or are inclined the way you are.. this eliminates any second-guessing. A goal is to step into authentic living from within this place rather than clinging to a view from above the situation. In connecting with your earthen roots more, where you were born into, the rest will become more abundantly clear and advancement will fall into place more easily.
You are going to be learning to trust yourself more and have faith that you are just as you are meant to be, and are doing just as you were intended as long as it is coming from a place of truth.
The greatest thing you can expect by focusing on this path you're carving out for yourself with the aid of the spirits, is exceptional clarity. A lot of baggage is being lifted from you after the dormancy you have previously known. Third eye progress/psychic development is most prominent for you in this lifetime, your intuition is intended to be nurtured and so ignite - bringing peace and ease of being - feeling connected and one with the universe. Finding contentment via this oneness which you have not yet experienced the full beauty of.

Guides and influences involved: Unicorn consciousness, the Quarter Moon phase as a challenger, in fact a whole LOT of lunar presence and overhead influence practically yelling at you to trust your intuition/internal knowing - the moon appeared by suggestion at least five times in your session with slight variations.

—Oscar Wilde
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Soltari wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 3:45 am
stormdancer wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:37 pm
Soltari wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:26 pm
stormdancer wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:41 am Also if anyone is interested I may be able to shed some light on why you got the totems that you did.

Edited to add: My intention is not to step on your toes @Vipera aspis atra I was reading some of the posts and could see why those totems came through. You were gracious enough to offer this to everyone, and I would like to pay it forward.

I will rescind the offer if it is not OK.
Just saw this storm, I would appreciate your interpretation to broaden my perspective of the reading

Guides present - Hawk, Butterfly, Frog. Element of air and water.
I have to sit with it a bit, but so far I've got this:

2222. 2 elements (air and water). 2 creatures that embody the air element (Butterfly and Hawk). 2 animals that transform into completely different creatures (Butterfly and Frog). 2 connections to Butterfly.

So far the emphasis seems to be on Air and Butterfly. Will post more when I get it.
Thanks Storm B)
I know it has been a while, unfortunately life is getting in the way and taking up al of my energy. I have not forgotten and will get back to you once things have settled down. I am so sorry it is taking so long.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

NewKeeper1211
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:29 pm
NewKeeper1211 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 12:42 am This is a fantastic gift you are giving and I am definitely interested if you are still offering 😊
You are to be presented with a truth that will alter your entire demeanor and approach to life. It is a presence of truth I am told will cause you some fear/concern when it arises as you are not even in the slightest expecting it. The feedback you receive is a surprise as it does not meet what you have perceived is going on around you.
I can tell that you are sensing the 'something' about to happen, prior to it occurring, but the 'what' of it is unnerving to you despite it being a very strong support. A huge lesson is gained from this, humbling and helping you to forge a more substantial bond with the universe.
You are being offered safety that you do not have right now. You're very vulnerable right now, as there is naivety about how spiritual progress will impact you, how far you truly have to go, and the door you've opened by deepening the tethers of your spiritual path (which makes perfect sense if you are indeed a New Keeper). NONE OF THIS IS A BAD THING.. it will be jarring to you, as much as it will be mind-blowing. The potential that you are sitting on is grandiose, there is a lot of untapped spiritual power you hold and you're awakening to it later than you should have -- it has quite literally been 'waiting' for you to accept it. The result of that is a generous amount of spiritual activity that has been more or less suppressed, lending to its not-at-all-subtle impact when it rises to the surface. A message that has been reinforced from many different angles by the spirits.. a huge amount of wisdom that will overwhelm you if you're not a little more prepared for it. So let this message be what prepares you. It is a message to let you know you are in the right place, and about to witness yourself change in marvelous ways. A lot of what you are seeing and wishing you had for yourself has been hanging out, detecting your level of readiness and when provoked by desire, this equation is about to make things happen.

Guides and influences involved: White Buffalo, Throat Chakra, Angelic presences, the deep unconscious.
Wow. This is terrifying and exhilarating! Thank you so much! Should I be looking into some protection?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@stormdancer can you figure what is going on here? I keep getting this from everyone concerning the Moon especially. I honestly few no ideal hours to be contiously benefit of this. Can you please help?

"... Guides and influences involved: Unicorn consciousness, the Quarter Moon phase as a challenger, in fact a whole LOT of lunar presence and overhead influence practically yelling at you to trust your intuition/internal knowing - the moon appeared by suggestion at least five times in your session with slight variations. "...

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Dear @Vipera aspis atra , THANK YOU . ☺

Everything makes complete sense to me. Love those pointers for me, I do need them. It's amazing that you were able to see me, so well energically. Many things was almost replicated with Magnolia's reading and similarly from Brianna's. Take this as a credit to your accuracy, as you have told me good staff and reassured my biggest fears... "of taking time to enjoying this earthen life"... for fears of sake of loosing my clarity. Which is a big deal to me and my focus as you said to the point of sometimes having tunnel vision. Embraceing my unified universal existence is in progress with quantum leaps conciousness, so to speak, but not always intellectulased respective as a human being.

**The only question is about my very last bit, section about my unicorn conciousness and moon aspects. Magnolia told me the same. I am connected with not only our moon but all the moons in the stars and plants in the univers ect. How do I embrace it? And what this really means for me other then trusting my own intuitive sense? I haven't been really interested in moon positions or anything to do with moon, although I have it even on my astrological chart.

You have been extremely amazing and your very good skills development will takes you far in your journey as this turned out to be a great and generous undertaking from your part to everyone in this forum.

Thank you 😊 💕 🤗 so much with gratitude.

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:03 pm
ASTER wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:05 am Well... You have a gift. 🤗 And you are truly amazing @Vipera aspis atra.

😉... and now, I am in lined-up to have a reading from you, please.

Hmmm 🤔 If my spirit guides willing to tell me through your service about my STARSEED PLAN and BLUE PRINT/GIFTS for THIS LIFETIME, PLEASE?

If that won't be revealed by them, then please ask about 'WHAT GREAT THINGS to EXPECT of working with my SPIRIT KEEPING and SPIRIT GUIDES in view for me?

Thank you 🙏 in advance.
If you're not careful this life may be defined by having taken one step forward, but two steps back. You've been awoken from a form of hibernation --there are gifts you are using in this life that have been dormant for quite some time, and so you are called by the stars to adapt your cosmic consciousness to this 3d reality. To some extent I see you unconsciously believing much of the work you'd have to do was over with or transcended by now given the guidance from the heavens is so potent for you. You are divided. There is an internalization that more exists for you to achieve before you are where you idealize to be, but also tunnel-vision fixed to that outcome rather than what is right in front of/around you to move through and apply yourself to.
You are blessed in this life with an energetic make-up that is grounded, level and can make waves for your life and the lives around you --as long as you get into sync with it. A blockage/barrier I see for you is that you are not enjoying enough of what the physical world has offered you to experience or appreciating how it itself is guiding you.. there may be concern of getting 'stuck' in 3d reality, that by fully appreciating and enjoying this reality you won't be advancing 'enough' in this lifetime -- your question about a plan or blue print places that into perspective, and the spirits remarked about that very specifically: there is a plan for you, but you don't need to know it to be acting in accordance with it, you need instead to be more decisive about what you feel moment to moment, to take action based on that, and to understand why you feel as you do or are inclined the way you are.. this eliminates any second-guessing. A goal is to step into authentic living from within this place rather than clinging to a view from above the situation. In connecting with your earthen roots more, where you were born into, the rest will become more abundantly clear and advancement will fall into place more easily.
You are going to be learning to trust yourself more and have faith that you are just as you are meant to be, and are doing just as you were intended as long as it is coming from a place of truth.
The greatest thing you can expect by focusing on this path you're carving out for yourself with the aid of the spirits, is exceptional clarity. A lot of baggage is being lifted from you after the dormancy you have previously known. Third eye progress/psychic development is most prominent for you in this lifetime, your intuition is intended to be nurtured and so ignite - bringing peace and ease of being - feeling connected and one with the universe. Finding contentment via this oneness which you have not yet experienced the full beauty of.

Guides and influences involved: Unicorn consciousness, the Quarter Moon phase as a challenger, in fact a whole LOT of lunar presence and overhead influence practically yelling at you to trust your intuition/internal knowing - the moon appeared by suggestion at least five times in your session with slight variations.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:34 am @stormdancer can you figure what is going on here? I keep getting this from everyone concerning the Moon especially. I honestly few no ideal hours to be contiously benefit of this. Can you please help?

"... Guides and influences involved: Unicorn consciousness, the Quarter Moon phase as a challenger, in fact a whole LOT of lunar presence and overhead influence practically yelling at you to trust your intuition/internal knowing - the moon appeared by suggestion at least five times in your session with slight variations. "...
Off the top of my head: I remember seeing somewhere on this board that you were a starseed right? It might be time to connect with it. Like it says in the quote: Trust your intuition. There doesn't have to be a rational explanation for everything.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Yeah... I do get it. My dilemma, how do I embrace my moon affinity? Or is it just supposed to happen? Sometimes things that comes to me so naturally, I simply dismiss or not get aware of it. Yet it's in front of me and I live by it. That is how it is with the Moons in the universe. Written all over me, yet I am BLIND to it. I don't follow moon cycles or do any types of moon rituals. I do admire it with all the stars out there everyday even sit outside and put my crystal out during full moon, if I didn't miss it. But that is about it.
What else can I do?
stormdancer wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:27 pm
ASTER wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:34 am @stormdancer can you figure what is going on here? I keep getting this from everyone concerning the Moon especially. I honestly few no ideal hours to be contiously benefit of this. Can you please help?

Off the top of my head: I remember seeing somewhere on this board that you were a starseed right? It might be time to connect with it. Like it says in the quote: Trust your intuition. There doesn't have to be a rational explanation for everything.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”