Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Satella wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:00 pm Oh I knew I should have read all the pages!! Ok thanks >.<
...or you could have just scrolled up two posts because I already posted it there :P

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Thank you kindly @Aprophis and @Lewk for chiming in to update latecomers to the thread!

As mentioned, I am not going to be taking on more at this time. I have a handful left to post and then the collective-oriented message, and any other responses I feel relevant to put forward.

Anyone who missed opting in while this was open for inclusion can still get something out of that collectively directed message if you are paying attention to my updates here; all is not lost for you to receive guidance.

You may also find yourself receiving guidance from results I have concluded for others, should a message feel resonant to your own personal situation. But I certainly don't expect anyone to read every page, and believe those who are meant to see something will see it.

8>

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:43 pm @Thyr

What I can do here is clarify - it's not one set of mystical birds but mystical birds in general with prophetic resonance to you - so to look into mythologies containing them would give you more insight. A lot of this energy surrounded your message and there's got to be that kind of energy around you at this moment as well. If you meditate with this in mind the one(s) closest to your path will appear instantly - if they haven't already.
Thank you, that really helps to validate a lot of late occurances!

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Hawke wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 6:57 am Oh wow, this would be wonderful if you're still offering!

I don't even know where to start, whether to ask a specific question or not, or just leave it as is and see what you come across. There is however something I would love to get some sort of a message for. I found (more like realized) a life path that I crave above anything else, and looking back it has always been there, in the back of my mind/heart, but I don't come from a place where hope or opportunity for these things are present, let alone supported, along with the fact that this specific path is hard to get into even for a normal person.
So I struggle, one moment feeling pulled to it like moth to flame, with great passion like I have never experienced before, feeling alive for the first time in my life, and the next minute absolutely hopeless because things like these just. don't. happen.
There are ancestral patterns in need of healing as well as reconciling, that are obscuring your truth. What you are here for and called toward is standing its ground, unshakeable to the senses - there is indeed something within the path you dream of that asserts itself, the core of it and why you have gravitated toward it is actually tied up in the very thing that is blocking you from realizing it --and blocking you from realizing its true form (it's a little different than what you're picturing now, but the soul essence is the same). You are being stared in the eyes by a harbinger of prophecy, that asks you first of all to recast or quit giving your attention to the oppressors of your story - be they habits, trends, traditions, authorities or people around you (which is directly affiliated with the ancestral patterning). There is a presence here both at odds with you and attempting to help you; they are at odds with you because they disagree entirely with the impulsive conclusions you've drawn -- that which you feel like you 'know' but in actuality haven't seen enough or noticed enough to have come to any sufficient knowing yet in this matter. It's also a 'you know better' type of challenger -- you know the patterns that are inhibiting you as you experience them every day whether reflected in others, in society, or through your unconscious actions/negative thoughts. You know that the path you are drawn to is more than what it seems on the surface and because of that, the context of whether or not it is achievable is more as well. This message is threefold but each component entangles itself with the other:
1.) reassess your understanding of why you are drawn to the path you are drawn to, get to the core of what it is, and do not attach yourself to what it looks like outside of you.
2.) reassess your understanding of how this world works.. if you believe something to be impossible, you are placing yourself in a position of omniscience; consider what you would tell someone else in a similar position.. as you do tend to be a great help to others.
3.) deal with the imprinted patterning that has resurfaced again and again and again through your ancestry. There is a pattern here that can be inverted from its currently draining state to become a source of inspiration and empowerment to you. Look at the obvious, look into genetic memory work, and consider that you're carrying upon your back the burdens of others who came before you and that this can and should end with you.

Guides and influences involved in conveying this message: OWL, spiderwebbing, Shark, imbalanced throat chakra - via avoidance of something that should be obvious, and what appeared to me as a kaleidoscope of skulls.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Steel Wolf Claw wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 6:31 pm I would like to participate.
Thank you 😊
There's something coming through here that you thought would never happen in a thousand years. I see surprise and awe, an inability to comprehend why now or what it has become by the time it has reached you --as it has carried itself through harsh circumstances with an unwavering spirit and dedication to connecting with you again. You have been through very similar circumstances to this energy and it seems as though the ball was in their court to come through to you after the course you'd been through. You had made a pact with one another, then separated, and handled what you each had agreed to do --a 'mission' of sorts divided into two roles. The imagery here is reminding me of some sort of dramatic television series where we presume one party has died in the battle or catastrophe, but here they are emerging from the smoke and ashes. But I believe this is you, while the other presence is arriving in the dead of night after a long journey to get home to you. They set out abroad to gain reinforcements, or a necessity to complete what needs to be done. They have been damaged, you've been roughed up too, but while you are both affected by what you've separately been through you are both more connected (psychically) and incredibly more powerful for it. It's a happy surprise to see them again and resolves a lot for you. There has been uncertainty, inner conflict between whether to just move on or to continue waiting, with the one consistency being that you've wanted to believe and you have sensed there has got to be more to this story, that it could not be done yet. By heeding your deepest pull of intuition you have allowed this presence to return or this vision to be fulfilled, by trusting your instincts, following your gut and going in a way which has left the door open - they can return home to you.

Please take that however it resonates.. it could be something you'd sacrificed within or with-out, it could be a story that had begun lifetimes ago. What I am saying is that a powerful presence or force you have needed to reconnect or return into the picture is now here or well on their way/its way back. Allow yourself to expect the unexpected.

Guides and influences involved: Fish totem, fire on the moon, memory - Elephant totem, stripes or battle scars - Tiger totem, starburst.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Sephiroth wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:22 pm Interested if still accepting
There is clearly what people would call a 'divine counterpart' or mirror being shown to me for you, a presence capturing your attention on a spiritual level - as a spiritual equal to you, and has you gravitating toward them or their expressions. You find cosmic resonance in them, a presence reflecting the vastitude of potential to you and freeing you from limiting constructs --or perhaps simply allowing you to embrace your freedom of spirit, to be yourself, to be original and not to base your behaviors or indulgences as much on others but on what is true to you. Because I do see you overcoming some sort of a habit in that regard, of pleasing others. You would have done so much to please others that you'd lost part of yourself or believed 'that' to be you when it wasn't.
Even in circumstances you've at first felt charmed by, or quite content with.. no, they were still dimming your light and keeping you less than you truly are. You don't completely recognize this until you meet or come into contact with the presence I'm talking about, and I won't speculate on what kind of connection this is beyond the divinity I am catching here because *that is the most important part*.. not whatever else you could have or do or be with each other. The essence of yourself at creation or your origin point, your higher self is extremely strong here and is taking the opportunity to capture your interest within the physical, to direct it in the physical, so that you can re-align with your purpose and attract the kind of surrounding aspects, persons, things that are supportive of that. This message more than anything is about you being inspired to be true to yourself and to focus on elevating yourself. You've done a lot of personal work to bring this about and you won't be able to deny this when it occurs. Try not to fixate on loose threads in the equation, or bits and pieces that have come into play that don't seem to fit this phenomena.. much of what confuses you about the situations you've been through is only confusing because you're not accepting it for what it is, you're looking for deeper meaning where there isn't any or to make things more than they are when they are very 'low vibrational lessons'. What is coming in, you'll catch the meaning of immediately because it stirs you on a soul level.
Trust.

Guides and influences involved: Higher chakra energy - all clear and positive, the seed, a 'mating call' or flicker of intention, lightbulb and illumination - including imagery of haloes and planetary revolutions.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Lightningkitsune wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:45 pm I am a little curious what could be found for me, as I've never tried these sorts of divination before.
There is an indecisiveness surrounding your message.. as if the spirits are unsure what to tell you because you've taken positive messages the wrong way in the past, misinterpreting what you've been shown occasionally when it is a bit darker than usual. I get that your dreams are very active with symbolism and meaning, they are a powerful source for you to gain insight on your destiny. So the first message is that your dreams are about that, and that they rarely pertain to more mundane matters --your dreams are a prophetic portal into a much grander scale of revelation and once you connect the dots you'll feel a lot more sure of yourself, a lot more grounded on your path. I had an 'intimidating' force of nature come forward - but they only feel intimidating to you - that continuously attempts to get your attention with some very relevant info --they are being blocked out. It's not protective energy blocking them out or a traditional blockage, it is unconscious fears you're still working through - it seems that you're treading carefully with dark arts oriented energy or haven't completely reconciled your duality yet which would cause DA energy - even lighter energy - that you didn't expressly invite - to be experienced as scary or potentially threatening. Your fight or flight response kicks in. If they show up in dreams you'll wake up, it will be like the dream became a nightmare or you begin to feel a mounting ominousness in waking or sleep that you cannot handle so immediately channel out. That's not abnormal, a lot of people have to push through that sort of thing. You will soon release this unconscious resistance and be ready to face it. It's a canine energy trying to get through a dire message and again, it will come in dreams - seems it has already been trying to establish itself through dreams. You are getting attention of spirits like this because you are special and have things to take care of that will allow yourself to shine the way you ought to be shining.
There's also a message that when you're having repetitive dreams and they are unpleasant, you can end that dreaming cycle by paying more attention to them, processing them with more care. They are residual things that need to be comprehended totally before they can leave your unconscious.

Guides and influences involved: the canine-like presence, black water - depths you're not used to and have apprehension of, quirky sea urchins and life hidden beneath beach debris.

—Oscar Wilde
Hawke
new here
new here

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:17 pm
Hawke wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 6:57 am Oh wow, this would be wonderful if you're still offering!

I don't even know where to start, whether to ask a specific question or not, or just leave it as is and see what you come across. There is however something I would love to get some sort of a message for. I found (more like realized) a life path that I crave above anything else, and looking back it has always been there, in the back of my mind/heart, but I don't come from a place where hope or opportunity for these things are present, let alone supported, along with the fact that this specific path is hard to get into even for a normal person.
So I struggle, one moment feeling pulled to it like moth to flame, with great passion like I have never experienced before, feeling alive for the first time in my life, and the next minute absolutely hopeless because things like these just. don't. happen.
There are ancestral patterns in need of healing as well as reconciling, that are obscuring your truth. What you are here for and called toward is standing its ground, unshakeable to the senses - there is indeed something within the path you dream of that asserts itself, the core of it and why you have gravitated toward it is actually tied up in the very thing that is blocking you from realizing it --and blocking you from realizing its true form (it's a little different than what you're picturing now, but the soul essence is the same). You are being stared in the eyes by a harbinger of prophecy, that asks you first of all to recast or quit giving your attention to the oppressors of your story - be they habits, trends, traditions, authorities or people around you (which is directly affiliated with the ancestral patterning). There is a presence here both at odds with you and attempting to help you; they are at odds with you because they disagree entirely with the impulsive conclusions you've drawn -- that which you feel like you 'know' but in actuality haven't seen enough or noticed enough to have come to any sufficient knowing yet in this matter. It's also a 'you know better' type of challenger -- you know the patterns that are inhibiting you as you experience them every day whether reflected in others, in society, or through your unconscious actions/negative thoughts. You know that the path you are drawn to is more than what it seems on the surface and because of that, the context of whether or not it is achievable is more as well. This message is threefold but each component entangles itself with the other:
1.) reassess your understanding of why you are drawn to the path you are drawn to, get to the core of what it is, and do not attach yourself to what it looks like outside of you.
2.) reassess your understanding of how this world works.. if you believe something to be impossible, you are placing yourself in a position of omniscience; consider what you would tell someone else in a similar position.. as you do tend to be a great help to others.
3.) deal with the imprinted patterning that has resurfaced again and again and again through your ancestry. There is a pattern here that can be inverted from its currently draining state to become a source of inspiration and empowerment to you. Look at the obvious, look into genetic memory work, and consider that you're carrying upon your back the burdens of others who came before you and that this can and should end with you.

Guides and influences involved in conveying this message: OWL, spiderwebbing, Shark, imbalanced throat chakra - via avoidance of something that should be obvious, and what appeared to me as a kaleidoscope of skulls.
Oh wow. Well, I don't understand most of it right now, but will try to the best of my ability. Many thanks!

Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

this.. this hit me. I have been trying to do *CoughNeglectingcough* shadow work, thanks to working with Loki. Compliments and constructive advice are hard for me to handle, since I've had " well meaning " things legitimately weaponized against me in the past, so I kind of cling to the idea most of it's like that. I suppose I really do need to work more on this. So thanks for the shadow work prompt I guess?
And canine-like force of nature? Again, since I work with Loki so, I wonder if his son Fenrir is reaching out. That actually does intimidate me a lot, but maybe not for reasons you'd expect. I have a VERY bad habit of any canine based anything is instantly " PUPPY! DOGGO, FRIEND SHAPED " and I just worry terribly because I really don't want to offend him on accident by getting over enthused and hyperfocused on one aspect, his outer appearance. I already feel guilty as all get out about doing it in the past, so I guess I've pushed away any idea of even trying to work with him without thinking just from guilt alone.

Damnit I hate shadow work... but seems I really gotta deep dive into it now. :'(

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

@Hawke You're very welcome -- but don't try, that's not how these things work. I think it's worth me stating because I've seen others feel that they have got to make a great effort to connect dots and when you do that you're just going to confuse yourself.
So this applies not only to yourself but to anyone who may be seeing my comment here: The understanding has got to happen organically. Have patience with yourself and with the path you're on, and I assure you this understanding will fall into place the way that it should.

Along my own journey I've tried to the best of my ability to make sense of certain things that should have been more obvious, and it is quite apparent that the reason they aren't more obvious is because it's not yet time to consciously experience this truth. What a divination does if it applies, is to resonate unconsciously, which activates a greater ability for it to affirm itself consciously.

@Lightningkitsune
Maybe less of a prompt and more of a validation that you're heading in the right direction, since you're already aware of the shadow activity.
This would be another shadow aspect --in a sense you're suppressing something that is part of your personality, because what you describe as a bad habit just seems like a personality quirk to me that you feel is imbalanced but can grow to balance with your obvious respect of these creatures. If you are called toward a presence or they are called to you, yes they may ask you or trigger you to grow in your approach, but they know who you are and you would not be called by such a force if it wasn't intended to happen based on just who you are right now.

Best of luck to you both.

—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”