venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Sorry, I am probably the only one who didn't get guided to get your reading.🤔 And I'll obey my guides with that.

😊I have been seeing it for days and I could have been second in line after @stormdancer to request this from you @Vipera aspis atra. Anyhow, I'll be reading then, some of the results. And congratulations for this initiative, it's looks very successful. 👍🎊🎉

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If you get around to me, I'd like to toss my hat in the ring! Topic: beasts/monsters

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:32 am Sorry, I am probably the only one who didn't get guided to get your reading.🤔 And I'll obey my guides with that.

😊I have been seeing it for days and I could have been second in line after @stormdancer to request this from you @Vipera aspis atra. Anyhow, I'll be reading then, some of the results. And congratulations for this initiative, it's looks very successful. 👍🎊🎉
Frankly I'm surprised I was first. I am usually one of the last ones to the party.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Redstarbright
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:21 am ^Yes, this remains open!

I'll begin posting results to the thread soon - they will come in one at a time or in batches, depending on how I am guided.
Very excited to see all the messages

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. I have trauma based blockages (which I can see and feel) in my body. I have done over 10 years worth of studying psychology, and understanding what's going on within me on a scientific and analytical level. I've been long ready to take a spiritual approach, however I'm not sure where to begin.
Metaphorically speaking, I see the forest I wish to explore and journey through, but I also see the large fence surrounding the forest, and the guard dogs that bark and bite me every time I approach the fence. How do I take down those dogs? And after I climb over the fence, what should I bring with me while exploring the forest? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hahaha 😊 sweet! You did well. Enjoy.
stormdancer wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:04 pm
ASTER wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:32 am Sorry, I am probably the only one who didn't get guided to get your reading.🤔 And I'll obey my guides with that.

Frankly I'm surprised I was first. I am usually one of the last ones to the party.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:21 am ^Yes, this remains open!

I'll begin posting results to the thread soon - they will come in one at a time or in batches, depending on how I am guided.
Thank you, again!!!

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:15 pm Hahaha 😊 sweet! You did well. Enjoy.
stormdancer wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:04 pm

I don't know if "enjoy" is the right word for it. This is journeying- it's all about revealing hard truths. It will be immensely helpful- if one is willing to accept it.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

@stormdancer raises a good point that perhaps I should have mentioned in the original post, for those who aren't too familiar with this process:
To all who are receiving these, simply put - you may not like what you're going to be told. You will however be ready to hear it, for wherever you are at and whatever you have sought insight on.

And @ASTER --no need to apologize, I don't expect everyone to desire or feel drawn to this! It is healthy to be discerning. There is not always something to be gained for everyone from every offered service -- opportunities are as selective of the seeker, as the seeker may be of which opportunities to indulge.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

🤗 Wisdom will spoken. Keep up the good work. It's enough excitement for me to just read few of your services done for others. 😉

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:53 am @stormdancer raises a good point that perhaps I should have mentioned in the original post, for those who aren't too familiar with this process:
To all who are receiving these, simply put - you may not like what you're going to be told. You will however be ready to hear it, for wherever you are at and whatever you have sought insight on.

And @ASTER --no need to apologize, I don't expect everyone to desire or feel drawn to this! It is healthy to be discerning. There is not always something to be gained for everyone from every offered service -- opportunities are as selective of the seeker, as the seeker may be of which opportunities to indulge.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”