active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Huh. I made a post and it disappeared. Either it was a mercury retrograde thing, or it wasn't meant to be.

Oh well... :/ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

😂 It's little bit back mixed within, into the posts. Yeah.. I do agree with you. Maybe it won't be that enjoyable as such but more like 'THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.' the 😎4th within you cool feel! 👍😎
stormdancer wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:37 am Huh. I made a post and it disappeared. Either it was a mercury retrograde thing, or it wasn't meant to be.

Oh well... :/ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

sasha_shadowmend
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sasha Shadowmend
Zodiac:

I would love to be included, if possible. Leaving it open-ended. Thanks!

"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper." - W.B. Yeats

"I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am, I am, I am." - Sylvia Plath

|..| X..X 0..0 \:* ^^ 0x. <3 \/

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 12:07 am You had me at "Shamanic". <3)

Just when I think that your "toolbox" couldn't get any bigger- you go and pull this out of it! I am truly impressed.

Needless to say, yes I would like to be a part of this. I am going to leave this open. That way I can get what I need to hear vs what I want to hear.

Thank you for offering this and for everything that you do,

You are being lured out of an endless - invisibly impairing - cycle, wherein you have only been able to see what is right in front of you, without the awareness of what - beyond the barrier of fog - had kept you in place. A disorienting wall, that seemed penetrable at a moment's notice - if you had wanted to leave - but this, too, was an illusion. You would have wanted to leave had you been able to see from the outside-in, you would have noticed the vastitude of what eluded you beyond the little things set up to 'keep you busy' in that confined space. 'A confinement you were led to believe was a life.'
There is a presence which has invaded that bubble, seeming like a distraction, but in truth this is a liberator. The truth is inverted to your eyes by imposition.. what appears to be leading you astray, will lead you to perspective necessary in escaping the bubble.
You were never meant to find yourself there, it is almost comedic - the vision given of a TIGER with otherwise uncanny insight, jumping through hoops, catching things before they fall, left and right. Events happen too quickly for you to think, this is what can keep you in the cycle. Were you to have time to consider what is going on, it would all be over. 'Quick' by definition here is meant to say that one thing occurs after another, without a break of true solitude. Even if 'one thing' lasts a very long time to work out, much of this is distraction from the truth.
If you feel like the situation is leading nowhere, you will find you intuitively already knew this, and it is time to get out. At first you may feel that you're leaving obligations or persons behind, or neglecting responsibilities - guilt is attached, but guilt in this case is infused to that barrier and will be there by the act of you meeting and crossing it alone.. it is not the reality. Look up from your tasks long enough to see yourself, do not allow yourself to be lost in the fray.

Animal guides present - Tiger, and Bee.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Phoenix78 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:10 am I would be interested in this.
You are waiting for something to come that will not come as long as you are waiting for it.
You have approached the matter in different ways, thinking that you are doing something different - but you are not. From above, it looks the same, a repetition. In truth you are at a crossroads, you do not know which direction to take and are sitting at the center, created or otherwise, hoping to capture an answer to your burning question.
You will need to leave your comfort zone. You fear the climb out of all you have been taught to believe, and what that would mean for you - that you might break or that your foundation could crumble completely when no longer holding purpose.
Yet, you're no stranger to change - you have been through it before, and have the strength to move again, despite what pressures have made that seem insurmountable this time.
There are skills you are showcasing in holding on, that would bring a greater outcome by giving in. In fact, it can be said you are wasting these skills and then being led to feel they are not as powerful, or that they are faulty in some fashion, or that you need to 'be' some other way. You do not. You have all of the tools you need at your disposal to acquire what you want.
The opportunities you are after will not bend to you where you do not bend to you. You must integrate your person into the position which most nurtures your person rather than begs of it - and without anticipation of result, good or ill. Find yourself delighting in your self, find your talents nourishing your self, look out for you.

Animal spirits present - Spider in different forms. Crow.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:20 am I would love to participate in this, what a wonderful gift to offer thank you <3
You have acquired a bright light, a golden source - a treasure that once uncovered, should always be kept close. It can make one feel that they have nothing to fear, or to shy from, and bring a sense of invincibility. Understand that increased protection is needed. You are being protected within this light, but it is a lofty protection that insists upon reinforcement. You are asked to be more bold in your measures, show what you are made of, as there are shadows at play - cast from the light - and they will naturally steal any scrap of it they can catch.
You have an 'enemy' hiding in plain sight. Their persona does not match their true intent. You will begin to see the difference, their less trustworthy half comes to light as you gain in security and set stronger boundaries around those things you cherish - that are important to you. Some stealth action is involved.. to revisit your shadows, your darker points, in order to have those infringing energies become bright enough to be unmistakable.
You are an asset, that will from time to time be made to think are unimportant when that could not be further from the truth. You are made to think this way so that your light can be taken advantage of. Stand your ground in all scenarios. Some disappointments are going to arise, it is an organic balance to the growth you've made.

Spirit guides present - Raccoon, Starfish, Golden Goose.
Antagonist - Hyena.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

divineseeker wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:25 am Hello,
Thank you for the wonderful offer. Would like to know what are my gifts in metaphysics and what should I focus on? Thank you.
You are a presence of care and precision, with illuminating qualities that come effortlessly. Your gifts are in retaining ancient knowledge and expressing wisdom through your actions rather than words, as well as bringing attention to what - the majority of the time - is left unseen. You steadily carry a fire forward on your path that increases your mindfulness and inspires others to be mindful as well. You have a larger impact on the world than you would ever admit or perhaps even take note of, as you are focused on what is ahead of you and are humbled by your own findings on the path. You are gifted in pressing through hardship, and carrying deeply rooted wisdom through worlds or states - nothing gets left behind.
You should now focus on developing your use of that wise stance and innate knowledge (through embracing this knowing first of all), by injecting yourself into new scenes, topics and circles, where you can engage in resources you have felt are beyond your comprehension or out of respect have left untouched. There is a great deal in this world that is for you which you've been convinced is not or that you are not versed enough to look at. 'Spread your wings' is a message I am told by the spirits, and 'broaden your horizons'. Your foundation is strong, and your capacity to inspire and be inspired holds more potential than has yet been tapped into. When you have those exchanges it catapults you into new realms of understanding this reality and new realizations about yourself, new dimensions to your life experience you are so far missing out on. It's time for you to enjoy yourself more using all that you have gained. You have moved slowly but with great purpose on your path, and now must reward yourself - congratulate yourself a little more - and indulge what brings you life without concern of whether or not you are 'ready' for it (you more than likely are).
You have been a sage, and the metaphysical gift that is developing for you is both in deepening discernment, and as an oracle.

Guides present are Firefly, Turtle, Elephant - with elementals of Fire, and prism colour frequency (rainbow which is cast through light).

—Oscar Wilde
Rimuru
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Oh this would be a wonderfull gift. I would like to join too. I dont have anything specific to ask. What ever the universe and or spirits see important for me to know. Thank you.

"Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real."
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Soltari wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:33 am Wow Vipera, absolutely and yes please sign me up.

Thank you for the generous gift
You are mobilized, surfacing from a place of confusion with a clear target before you. You have been chasing the wrong thing for a number of years, but no longer. This you seek now, is sitting in a familiar place that you had passed by many times in the chasing.. on occasion right beside you as you sought after something else. Personal transformation - having gained the ability to rise above trivial matters, has given you a better sense of self, which has given you a better sense of what it is you want. The truest shine is not always on the surface, it is a shine that comes from within, which is impossible to detect or to value when you are not able to find it in or value it in yourself. As within, so without.
A massive cleansing reaches you, the rain removes a burden of urgency - there is no emergency or rush to get back on track now that you have undergone your metamorphosis. You are asked to bask in the transition and you are in need of catharsis. There is pent up worry, frustration, hopelessness - and while you have transformed, you have not yet released it all. It will cause you to question the good things before you, at worst you may diminish their value despite intrinsically knowing it; these are elements that lead to self-sabotage. You will have to process what you have so far been through and the changes that have come, you will have to learn to trust that what you seek remains available to you when you are ready. You are in the right place, but you will not quite be ready until you've released what had been repressed along the way.
Outdated views are rising up to be challenged, and may be ruthlessly so that you shall never return to them. You are otherwise free of self-imposed constraint.

Guides present - Hawk, Butterfly, Frog. Element of air and water.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

HopeFaerie wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:00 am I would love to participate in this please. I would like guidance on growing and enhancing my spiritual gifts. Thank you!
You are to pick one of your gifts and study the intricacies of its form and function. All of your gifts are connected in a constellation, each holding a pathway of ease in development to another. Mastering one will open up secrets in each of the others, and expose them - illuminate them to your awareness - where you are currently at a loss. If you have been provided validation or guidance regarding just one, that one is the key to all. You can be scattered in tending to the many possibilities, and not truly make progress; therefore, for you this central and spawning focus is best.
There is a gift you have not been willing or able to yet embrace as it deals with the darker side of the spiritual realm. It is a much darker element to your person and there is a segregation between its existence and your desire to develop upon your goals, as contrary as this may read at first glance. You have a fear of your own capabilities where that stands. Being able to communicate with the dead, those who have not yet transitioned, those who can be troublesome or imposing with their energy - this has manifested in your life before and what unnerves you of such encounters is a reflection, in truth, of yourself and what you hold in the shadows. To be part of that darkness, to feel it cloak you and reach through you is an unpleasant experience when you do not allow yourself to identify with it - or fear the loss of your light to it. This nagging, entrenched fear is bubbling to the surface and the confrontation cannot be avoided for long. You do not yet see the disassociation for what it is, but as you do make strides with your gifts, you must - as it is keeping you from advancing one of your, arguably, most potent capabilities.
You are pure of heart and beloved to the universe, you are guarded so that it will have to be you who steps outside of that guard and alerts yourself to the nearing confrontation of this dark gift. It is entirely in your hands. Upon doing this work, you will understand you are gifted in the arts of defense and protection.

Guides I am seeing - Vulture, Deer. Colour frequency of pastels, springtime elementals, 'new' energy.

—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”