Journeying Divination Event by Vipera

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

warp traveler wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:15 am I would like to participate as well. Many thanks for this great oppertunty, i leave it in the open for what may come frist or urgent.
Thank you again! <3) <3
You are very sensitive now to what may rightly be perceived as a need to go against some of the trends you have allowed to dominate your life over the past 3 years. You are asked to move against the current of what is wanted of you - and you know very well what is wanted, as it has been instilled - ingrained into your psyche. It's time to shake that, once and for all. You are not as bound to the expectations of others as you once were, but tethers exist - only I see you defying them with greater ease.
You are powerfully creative and have a lot more to offer than what you are doing at present. You must not dim your own talents or try to fit into a mold that no longer fits. You've broken through to a new form, and are now needing to nurture that NEW form.. you may feel pulled to continue to give to something you are not in order to appease others in the image you take on, and you seem to have trepidation about stepping fully into the position you've been cultivating --about embracing that with the new image it brings. This shift for you is about to get 'real' and you are shying from its realness, the tide compels you back into the flock, but you will trust in yourself and take the leap into this course which awaits you.
You must be bold, and work on accepting your courageousness to do things differently, rather than to continue with the mindset that you are rubbing against the grain or pushing against how things 'are supposed to be'. The way things are supposed to be are how they are aligning to your progress, not to institutions you have long graduated from.

Guides present in conveying this message were the Phoenix, the Fish, and the Moon.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

ARandomDemon wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:21 am I'm interested as well.
There is a blockage in your throat, your voice and truth of self. Something is needing to be stated, either to yourself or to others, which you have held off on as it seems a bit rough - that it will sting, cause disturbance or force movement where you have been trying to 'hang on'. There is no point in hanging on any longer when the repression of this truth is also a repression of your intuition - the intuition cannot be what is telling you to remain in a situation, is what this makes clear. It is something less reasonable telling you to hold on or hold back, and the spirits want you to realize this. You are going to have trouble fully absorbing this message due to the blockage in place, which makes it a bit difficult to pass it to you. You will believe you need activity to happen outside of this truth being spoken/admitted to, you'd rather avoid it if possible.
The spirits wish you to know that it is unavoidable, and will come out sooner or later with the underlying pressure you've yet to experience the full depth of. You've yet to see how submerged you are into the deafness and blindness, where this particular truth is concerned and how it would impact you along with your relationships; it burns so that with all words uttered and all actions taken, there is residue of that unspoken truth, which makes - all words uttered, and all actions taken - only partial words and partial actions, not fully grounded to reality.
A spiritual death exists within that which is left unspoken which will be the key to providing direction, and exalting your personal mastery. You're being tested, and must rise to the challenge - for it is something you have beckoned to you, you've asked for from the forces involved in your life. Facing this is to pass their test, and advance to the 'next level' of what you are working toward.

Guides present - Scorpion, Cobra.
Nocturnal jungle meets nocturnal desert, are the elemental frequencies involved.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

More later...

—Oscar Wilde
Phoenix78
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Magmaese White Tiger
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Phoenix
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:21 pm
Phoenix78 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:10 am I would be interested in this.
This is spot on thank you so much!
You are waiting for something to come that will not come as long as you are waiting for it.
You have approached the matter in different ways, thinking that you are doing something different - but you are not. From above, it looks the same, a repetition. In truth you are at a crossroads, you do not know which direction to take and are sitting at the center, created or otherwise, hoping to capture an answer to your burning question.
You will need to leave your comfort zone. You fear the climb out of all you have been taught to believe, and what that would mean for you - that you might break or that your foundation could crumble completely when no longer holding purpose.
Yet, you're no stranger to change - you have been through it before, and have the strength to move again, despite what pressures have made that seem insurmountable this time.
There are skills you are showcasing in holding on, that would bring a greater outcome by giving in. In fact, it can be said you are wasting these skills and then being led to feel they are not as powerful, or that they are faulty in some fashion, or that you need to 'be' some other way. You do not. You have all of the tools you need at your disposal to acquire what you want.
The opportunities you are after will not bend to you where you do not bend to you. You must integrate your person into the position which most nurtures your person rather than begs of it - and without anticipation of result, good or ill. Find yourself delighting in your self, find your talents nourishing your self, look out for you.

Animal spirits present - Spider in different forms. Crow.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Wow...😲 I am impressed! 😎 So what is this your doing? What is journaling??? Do you get in touch with spirit totem guides to get a message through to participants?

I do appologies for the dumb questions. Everyone else seem to know it 😁 but me.

I wish to understand the mechanics behind what your doing here. It's really interesting too. Is this taking place in the spiritual real? Do you contacting everyone's higher self or psychic channelling or it's a trance and medium work? Thanks in advance.

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:51 pm More later...

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
The words were very inspiring and uplifting, resonated with me very well. Thank you for this Vipera.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:53 pm
divineseeker wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:25 am Hello,
Thank you for the wonderful offer. Would like to know what are my gifts in metaphysics and what should I focus on? Thank you.
You are a presence of care and precision, with illuminating qualities that come effortlessly. Your gifts are in retaining ancient knowledge and expressing wisdom through your actions rather than words, as well as bringing attention to what - the majority of the time - is left unseen. You steadily carry a fire forward on your path that increases your mindfulness and inspires others to be mindful as well. You have a larger impact on the world than you would ever admit or perhaps even take note of, as you are focused on what is ahead of you and are humbled by your own findings on the path. You are gifted in pressing through hardship, and carrying deeply rooted wisdom through worlds or states - nothing gets left behind.
You should now focus on developing your use of that wise stance and innate knowledge (through embracing this knowing first of all), by injecting yourself into new scenes, topics and circles, where you can engage in resources you have felt are beyond your comprehension or out of respect have left untouched. There is a great deal in this world that is for you which you've been convinced is not or that you are not versed enough to look at. 'Spread your wings' is a message I am told by the spirits, and 'broaden your horizons'. Your foundation is strong, and your capacity to inspire and be inspired holds more potential than has yet been tapped into. When you have those exchanges it catapults you into new realms of understanding this reality and new realizations about yourself, new dimensions to your life experience you are so far missing out on. It's time for you to enjoy yourself more using all that you have gained. You have moved slowly but with great purpose on your path, and now must reward yourself - congratulate yourself a little more - and indulge what brings you life without concern of whether or not you are 'ready' for it (you more than likely are).
You have been a sage, and the metaphysical gift that is developing for you is both in deepening discernment, and as an oracle.

Guides present are Firefly, Turtle, Elephant - with elementals of Fire, and prism colour frequency (rainbow which is cast through light).

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

To those who have thanked me - you're most welcome.

To Aster -
In a nutshell, shamanic journeying is about moving between the worlds - ours and the world of spirits, in order to seek vital guidance. In more personal terms - a story unfolds before me through elements that bridge the worlds.. signs, sensations, and organic phenomena which stand apart while I am in a trance state, which are reinforced by visions and statements direct from the spirits that come to me.
The spirits involved are usually seen as guides, challengers, or both in one.. and can take many forms. Animals, archetypes and distinct frequencies are what the presences distill down to in my conductions, but can be further unpacked by the individual receiving this info. When I do longer sessions I tend to unpack them a bit more as they have time to reveal more of themselves. I let it be a natural unfurling.

Besides the work I have done to develop with this ability, I often make a ceremonial tea with the aid of plant spirits I work with - using herbs from my garden that are grown for this purpose. It assists, along with my technique, in entering a trance state. When in a trance state I am receptive on a level of focus to the person I am endeavoring for/trying to help with this process, and know I am being guided for them. My spiritual consciousness takes over and strings together all that surfaces during the session. It is a work dealing with the spirit realm, but as the spirit realm interacts through our natural realm.

My experience with mediumship is very distinct from this. On psychic channeling and connecting with the higher selves of others, though, we could say these play a part in journeying to a degree.

—Oscar Wilde
NewKeeper1211
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2

This is a fantastic gift you are giving and I am definitely interested if you are still offering 😊

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:35 pm
draco_star898 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:20 am I would love to participate in this, what a wonderful gift to offer thank you <3
You have acquired a bright light, a golden source - a treasure that once uncovered, should always be kept close. It can make one feel that they have nothing to fear, or to shy from, and bring a sense of invincibility. Understand that increased protection is needed. You are being protected within this light, but it is a lofty protection that insists upon reinforcement. You are asked to be more bold in your measures, show what you are made of, as there are shadows at play - cast from the light - and they will naturally steal any scrap of it they can catch.
You have an 'enemy' hiding in plain sight. Their persona does not match their true intent. You will begin to see the difference, their less trustworthy half comes to light as you gain in security and set stronger boundaries around those things you cherish - that are important to you. Some stealth action is involved.. to revisit your shadows, your darker points, in order to have those infringing energies become bright enough to be unmistakable.
You are an asset, that will from time to time be made to think are unimportant when that could not be further from the truth. You are made to think this way so that your light can be taken advantage of. Stand your ground in all scenarios. Some disappointments are going to arise, it is an organic balance to the growth you've made.

Spirit guides present - Raccoon, Starfish, Golden Goose.
Antagonist - Hyena.
Whoop thank you so much dearest Vipera twas amazing!

So, first an enemy at the gate...yes that makes sense with some dreams I've been having, now to ferret out if it tis a spirit that happens to be attached to a physical body or not. So its time to pull back and up and watch closely.

Secondly, its so very funny to see racoon present considering this was the animal that I jokingly picked to prove to my daughter that the algorithm on tiktok listens to me this week, it showed up today as a really cute video. Haha I love it.

Last, hyena is an antagonist. Funny funny you tricksy universe knowing as you do I'm terrified of them and have been for as long as I can remember so you know any lessons taught by them will make me pay very close attention.

This was a beautiful piece of artwork friend and I send my heartfelt gratitude and respect your way.

Ps..I always knew Patrick star was my spirit animal 8))

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:07 pm
stormdancer wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 12:07 am You had me at "Shamanic". <3)

Just when I think that your "toolbox" couldn't get any bigger- you go and pull this out of it! I am truly impressed.

Needless to say, yes I would like to be a part of this. I am going to leave this open. That way I can get what I need to hear vs what I want to hear.

Thank you for offering this and for everything that you do,

You are being lured out of an endless - invisibly impairing - cycle, wherein you have only been able to see what is right in front of you, without the awareness of what - beyond the barrier of fog - had kept you in place. A disorienting wall, that seemed penetrable at a moment's notice - if you had wanted to leave - but this, too, was an illusion. You would have wanted to leave had you been able to see from the outside-in, you would have noticed the vastitude of what eluded you beyond the little things set up to 'keep you busy' in that confined space. 'A confinement you were led to believe was a life.'
There is a presence which has invaded that bubble, seeming like a distraction, but in truth this is a liberator. The truth is inverted to your eyes by imposition.. what appears to be leading you astray, will lead you to perspective necessary in escaping the bubble.
You were never meant to find yourself there, it is almost comedic - the vision given of a TIGER with otherwise uncanny insight, jumping through hoops, catching things before they fall, left and right. Events happen too quickly for you to think, this is what can keep you in the cycle. Were you to have time to consider what is going on, it would all be over. 'Quick' by definition here is meant to say that one thing occurs after another, without a break of true solitude. Even if 'one thing' lasts a very long time to work out, much of this is distraction from the truth.
If you feel like the situation is leading nowhere, you will find you intuitively already knew this, and it is time to get out. At first you may feel that you're leaving obligations or persons behind, or neglecting responsibilities - guilt is attached, but guilt in this case is infused to that barrier and will be there by the act of you meeting and crossing it alone.. it is not the reality. Look up from your tasks long enough to see yourself, do not allow yourself to be lost in the fray.

Animal guides present - Tiger, and Bee.
This is...extremely spot on. Thank you. ()

I've always felt that I was in a prison, and if only I could turn around I would see the open door. So far I have been unable to.

Today has been an interesting day. My Were-Vamp showed up (along with my Irish Clover Fairy). Since I NEVER had any connection with Werewolves or Vampires I asked the conjurer about it. I was told that I was heading in a new direction and he was to help open me up in different ways. I saw this reading, and guess what is in the Google doodle today? Tiger.

I have worked with tiger before. Bee is going to be a challenge. I am the leading expert on procrastination, and Bee is the total opposite of that.

Thank you again for doing this, I probably will have more thoughts on this, but I will do that in a separate topic. Also since I mentioned "werewolves" I am trying my hardest not to post the quote from Young Frankenstein. Z|

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”