Journeying Divination Event by Vipera

Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

I'd be quite interested in this, if you are still accepting. ☺️

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Hey all ~ Yes, I am still accepting opt-ins for this, and will be continuing to post results from where I had left off as soon as there's a break in my schedule.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I hope you saw mine earlier last week, waiting too, patiently. Thanks so much in advance. This has grown now for you to be a very large service of yours and generous offer. 😃
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:29 pm Hey all ~ Yes, I am still accepting opt-ins for this, and will be continuing to post results from where I had left off as soon as there's a break in my schedule.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:29 pm Hey all ~ Yes, I am still accepting opt-ins for this, and will be continuing to post results from where I had left off as soon as there's a break in my schedule.

0x. While my inquiry was a much longer post than other users on here, hopefully it wasn't too long for ya! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 5:31 am I'd like to opt in on this. Thank you very much!
You feel the spirits around you on high alert, your attention is drawn toward an unfamiliar energy, surfacing with quite a show -not in stealth despite being fully capable of that. This presence wants to be direct with you, so that you know they are honest - as they can easily be interpreted as a sly trickster or opponent to your path. It must be stated that part of why they could be perceived in this way is because they are arriving to you from a practice you had turned from or felt defeated by previously. It is the 'RETURN' of what you very least expected to ever be on your side, to ever support you. You will want to look at who or what, several years ago, you decided you could no longer trust.. and be prepared to find it announcing itself in your periphery again. You do not have to accept this, you can easily turn the opportunity away, but this is a presence which seems to be humbled by changes you've made - appreciative of the obvious growth you have undergone, and you should both be seeing each other a little differently now.
This presence is connected to the fiery essence of the serpent in its evolution and adaptation to our earth, a shapechanger and supreme resource of magic - you might consider them a close friend and familiar should you accept them now that so much has come to pass.

Guides present include fire and air elementals, an emphasis on the stages of the day - dawn, midday, dusk. Cobra.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:31 am Yes, please. Me too. My topic/theme: FRUSTRATION. Thank you very much indeed.

:)
There's a curious 'thickness', a density or viscosity that has been building in your surround which you have known not to be apprehensive of - there is no toxicity behind it -but you have equally been unsure what to make of and have been allowing to unfold organically. It is just at the corner of your periphery, much of the time not demanding a second thought from you. You notice it but remain still, and in that stillness are seeing a surprising development. If ever there were an example of when passivity is essential in allowing magic to manifest, it is here. What is occurring spatially to your senses is a gift, which you have invited a very long time ago - incredibly slow moving, but in its arrival has been potent due to that steady charge. It has followed you in a crawl and impacted scenes in your wake, the signs of it are there when you look back.
Having pulled you into its vortex you should not feel any pressing need to advance from your position, it carries you on its back - you sit in a capsule, a chariot, peering through windows and noticing the view has been altered exponentially and instantaneously. The revelation follows: it is not your surround which has changed at all, but you. You will look upon yourself with new eyes, and find that you are not as you were. As if looking into the mirror at a doppelganger - identical, but uncannily altered, there is an adjustment physically present of what has long been awaiting in the aether. A manifestation you have been waiting for is here.

Guides present include the Wolf, Selkie, and a luminous darkness washing over my visions in silken grey.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Alena wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:39 am I'd like to opt in, please and thank you.
Magic is returning to your life. Where did it go? Illusions have overcome your senses with false information, misleading signs and alerts to issues that do not exist. This is not a faulty design you have been living, it is the test that awakens your intuition - YOUR innermost knowing and understanding of what the divine seeks to show you. If you know what a symbol means to you, that is its meaning. Validation from the wellspring of minds existing past and parallel can become detrimental when you exclude yourself from that resource. You are capable of validating yourself. You've suffered from information overload in the past, too much made available to you that would take from intrinsic awareness.
I see two realities overlapping with each other and an impulse to identify them both, to follow them back to their source, instead of seeing the picture created from their transparency.
Two bodies make a Third and it is the Third you are learning to heed, to trust now. An eclipse occurs which jostles the senses, will leave you struggling to find direction - but here is when you embrace the grounded path. You are ready to see things as they truly are, to see the divine as it impacts your everyday life dealings and know magic in this - far more grandiose within, than the promises of sky and beyond.

Guides present - air and water united, Bat and Dragonfly, celestial forms.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

jobzzet wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:31 am I would like to opt in if possible. Thank you!
As you ascend on your course you appear to be in an exhausted state - your energy comes through as territorial, barely hanging on as you take on great measures of security and protection all on your own. But why? In this matter it seems you have decided you can trust only yourself.. although I regret to inform, that may not be as reliable as you think.
I see you stalking in all directions - encircling a beautiful promise you have clung to which is now searing into your flesh and wearing you down.
You are being observed at all times - your efforts draw eyes - and must know that even with your best efforts, such forces can slip into your stronghold, steal from you that promise, and make off with it before you even notice.
You have lost sight of the bigger picture and the closer you keep to this desire, the more power you give up. Your power becomes centralized to that one 'thing', and so, is easier to lose. You are in the process of trading your power for what has yet to prove itself to you, as long as you remain here. Fortunately.. one of these observers is here to relieve you of your self-appointed duty, you are set to face a Tower moment --they will be the ones to steal the promise away from you, to tear it limb from limb before your eyes and show how fragile it's been. The spell will fall and you will see what it has done to you. There will be a need for energy restoration to follow, and this force will help you regain the power you have given away. You're going to be reacquainted with yourself.

Guides here are the cunning FOX, the Moth that is eaten in its transformation by flame, and Root chakra.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

CatalpaSourwood wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 11:15 am I would love to take part! Thank you so much.
You seem to be undergoing energetic changes that feel mildly unpleasant or manifest in ways that could bring anxiety, as they are not making themselves evident as positive growth (they are still unfolding, they have not yet taken their final form) so can easily be mistaken for an ailment or even a breach of your spiritual security. You will find that even having cleansed, tasked friends of the spirit world to protect you, and been disciplined on your journey of development that you will still get these manifestations because they are not bad and there is no intent to cause you harm. You are not under attack nor will you be any time soon. If you even slightly believe that, you're getting the wrong idea at the moment.
You are strong in your command of the darkness, you are perhaps over-prepared to receive the advancements underway as your presence stands ready for anything - but you're wasting your energy if you think this alien specimen before you will open fire, when it is readying to bestow upon you a precious pearl of wisdom.
This time asks for calm and reflection; you do not seem to recognize the weight of the work you've been putting in or that it would eventually lead to a reward! You're overstimulated and have been undervalued and it is easy to be on guard or think the worst is to come after hurdles and disappointments you've faced, all you've put up with - emotional strain you've not even begun to scratch the surface of, or have yet accepted could have impacted you as much as it has.
The way your presence comes across is, to me, one of duality - there is strength and majesty, but also trauma-based reactivity; what you're seeing open up for you is more than a pleasant surprise - it is going to show you how to reconcile these two 'halves'. Shadow work is at play.

Guides include an Oyster of silver, gold and purple.. and a Tarantula about to burst from its exoskeleton.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 11:43 am I'm curious how this would turn out so I would like to get a divination too, please.
A moment of internal crisis is triggered as you, embarking on a new venture (uncharted territory for you), are witness to an overwhelming sight that raises feelings of inadequacy, smallness in the vast expanse of the cosmos, and places an emphasis on your individuality - the power you have as one person, vs. what you see is possible of a collective. Your gut instinct is telling you to pull away from a trend that others were drawn into. You were drawn there by curiosity, you were drawn there by your independent search for answers and own accord - but you will find outside of yourself others are drawn for the wrong reasons and you are going to need to make a distinction. If you go forward, it is not the time to be harmonious and fall in line with what others have collected to do. You will need to draw a line between what you are doing and what others are doing, rather than to try to make friends with these - persons, energies, this pool of intention that does not suit what you seek for yourself. And in doing so, you will gain greater clarity in what you are seeking - you will recognize the deeper urgency compelling you onto a path and that you have PURPOSE here.. it is not all random, and you are not where you are about to end up by mistake. It is a pivotal moment hinging on choice - you're going to be held accountable for your decisions more than ever before, and regain a sense of integrity you have suppressed which will lead to a more sustainable state of peace for your spirit.

Guides involved - a swarm of fire ants, and rodents shedding their fur in the warmth of the fire element, as well as
darkness characterized by warmth and safety over cold. Rabbit.

—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”