Journeying Divination Event by Vipera

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

ensa wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:40 pm I would love to get a divination to as well. Thank you!
It is clear that you have been on a journey of underworld descent, it is powerfully orchestrated by your personal guardians rather than a sudden plunge into the depths - you have had the way lit for you by the lamp-bearers of this chthonic domain.
You have faced two particular challengers - again, orchestrated..these are your guides in disguise - to me appearing as a wild dog or jackal and a scorpion-like creature --the presence of Anubis is clearly here, as is Hekate. Fire and shadows are strong elemental forces surrounding and have caused you to not be capable of turning back - only moving forward. One of your challenges has been the desire to turn back and 're-do' certain encounters, and a significant lesson that has imposed itself upon your earthen life is to reclaim energy from past instances where you have stayed much longer than you ever should have.
You are very much on a lone course right now. It is tempting to seek out support from those around you, to attempt to forge new connections and share in what you've been wading through, and at times there might've been frustration of having little to no outlet on the physical plane to begin to process what is going on spiritually.. but this message is here to tell you that you have made it. While you still move in pitch darkness, you may not yet see the light just ahead signaling your ascent - it will sneak up on you. Once you have risen from this place it will be a new challenge. You will, strangely, seek comfort in the darkness you'd left - the familiarity of it, like a friend, can be missed. Now you are on your own in the light, and it is important to mentally prepare for that shift. It will seem too good to be true, and then it will seem blissful, and then it will be a bit scary. You will be fine.

Guides and forces involved mentioned in-reading.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thyr wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:46 pm I would also be interested. Thank you for this awesome opportunity!
The sensation of wanting to run, but finding you move as if through quicksand, sinking as you shuffle forward. There is an intense pressure upon you that is coming from energetic resistance. If you find that you're not making progress you had hoped, doing what you've been guided after all to do, taking the actions you've been assured are correct by the world of spirit, it is because you are supposed to be provided with the means to take action organically - you cannot make a way or pave a path in this case. The suggestions you've been granted, that you've verified are right, that you intuitively know are there because you've asked for them and not because you're supposed to do anything about them right now. That can certainly be perplexing and disheartening because it will create the illusion that the universe doesn't want you to succeed, or that something has been left undone - there must be a magical key to open this door, there must be an answer you are missing.. NO. You're not missing anything.
You have to let the timing catch up to you. You are intensely psychic and are hyper-aware of what's going on around you, what is yet to occur, where your connections lie, etc. That is a strength - but it can also be a curse if you're not prone to complacency, and not able to sit comfortably in knowing. Knowing is a state of being, as inactive as it seems, more substantial to some than 'doing'.
The spirits want you to understand that everything you foresee will come to pass when it is supposed to. Not a very exciting message, perhaps, but one you need to hear. Slow and steady.. let yourself live in the present rather than being consumed with what is to come. You will want this time back if you don't learn to savour it. Once things 'happen', that's it.

Guides present - mystical birds of prophecy, Chronos.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Kobald wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:38 pm I too am interested in this :) Thank you for your effort and Time^^
A floodgate of memories from one particular past life has opened and has been steadily rising into your conscious awareness. All of the indications you've been receiving about these resonances are all directly affiliated with one monolithic example rather than a scattering of lives. You are beginning to weave these resonances together into a tapestry that has been cradling you, bringing through an ancient sense of belonging to this earth that has eluded you before. It has been common for you to feel alien or disconnect, regardless of what should have integrated you to this world, as your understanding of this world is shaped through long lost rituals of communion with spirits of the land who no longer visit, are stuck or gravitating to where they remain honored as they once were - causing displacement for you and unsteadiness, vulnerability. Your vulnerability is being inverted here, it is being utilized as a portal by this ancient truth - it can come through where you are most sensitive and uncomfortable, it is webbing within to fill a void you've been incapable of fixing on your own.
The magnitude of this revelation, once fully in your view, sparks a secondary course of events - a new challenge to bring to close the previous state of void/disconnect, and that is integrating what has been lost of yourself, fitting the last fragment so that you can belong to yourself once again rather than feeling pulled between past and present, earth and beyond.
You will first feel as if you are divided, more than ever, at this complete view of what had been buried in your unconsciousness.. there is major conflict to reconcile between some actions of your past in this life, and the heart of you that defies them. You will confront the ghosts of self one by one, and release them, allow them to transition and to reconvene with the spirit. All I am shown is an indication of a much more thorough journeying ahead, that you will be engaging with many facets of you in true mirror-house form. It stands to remind that only You could stand in your way
of belonging, and You have all of the answers within - to be summoned.

Guides and involved forces - Deep sea creatures, bioluminescence, genetic memory.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:25 pm If it's not too late, I would like to opt in with no specific question.

Thanks in advance.
You are being called strongly to a presence that will be intimidating to face; they have a great pull over your senses and are beginning to dominate your thoughts - this is a darker force, and although you do not remember them - they know you VERY well. They have been searching for you for some time, and have finally found a way through. Their presence can be shocking and alarming.. they feel you've been taking 'baby steps' and are playing it 'too safe' - excluding potentials that you've always felt kindred to you but have not been sure when to approach. The reason there is confusion behind when or how to approach these is because you've been ready since birth. This is a birthright for you. You do not need to grow into it or do anything more to embrace it, the understanding is locked within you, desiring fervently to be unleashed. You are asked to surrender to the wildling night, to let yourself explore your power without hesitation!
Hesitation being something the spirits reinforced was one of your major blockages, yet they also made a point to say that you are learning who you were meant to be and are becoming more comfy in your own magical skin. There's a spectacular awakening at the heart of this meeting with the entity I'll call a 'provocateur'.. mounds of dying leaves and debris are seen being dug away by a strange creature, to retrieve what you yourself had kept safe for this moment.
You MUST follow through with this particular calling. It will gnaw away at you until you give in, and in this case the presence involved knows much better than you do about how to proceed - but you'll snap out of the trance you've been under that has dulled your experience, paling it beyond what your soul is used to, and there will be no more questions.

Guides and aspects involved - Great Elk, spine, colour yellow, the skull.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Redstarbright wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:34 pm Hi thank you for the kind opportunity. If still open. May I be included. Xx
I'm open to all.
While you've turned your back on a problematic connection and habit, you have not dealt with the real reason why you ended up in that situation or within that energy in the first place. Because of this, you are unconsciously continuing to call that energy back into your life - making it possible to repeat the same cycles and be forced into the same lessons. You have got to be careful. You may be of the mindset that you're taking a new route, but that unfinished business will thwart you at every turn - presenting options or opportunities that are going to be a source of confusion, as you'll tell yourself they have to be different and that you've progressed while you really are treading the same old ground. It will be painfully easy to catch that this is occurring, you're simply dealing with some defiance and incredulousness. Your spirit continues to cry out for that which you have turned from, to call it back in and continue where you'd left off. Has the cycle ended or did it never finish playing out?
Perhaps you put an end to it to save yourself the need to learn a lesson at all, perhaps you believed that if you caught where this was headed before it got there - you could prevent the necessity to go through further hardship/heartache. But if the moment never came, if you never walked through that gate, then you will find you're still on the path, surrounded by that force and influenced in your dealings by that same force. You can't avoid this for much longer. Your unconscious, unfinished cycle is not there to punish you but to make sure you don't have to go back and figure this out in another lifetime. It's best dealt with now.

Guides and aspects involved - songbird in conversation with the carrion bird, the lizard, wallflower, Mercury.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

More later...

And I've not missed anyone, nor do I feel anyone's request to be too daunting for the process - no worries.

—Oscar Wilde
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:55 am
Kitsune wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 5:31 am I'd like to opt in on this. Thank you very much!
You feel the spirits around you on high alert, your attention is drawn toward an unfamiliar energy, surfacing with quite a show -not in stealth despite being fully capable of that. This presence wants to be direct with you, so that you know they are honest - as they can easily be interpreted as a sly trickster or opponent to your path. It must be stated that part of why they could be perceived in this way is because they are arriving to you from a practice you had turned from or felt defeated by previously. It is the 'RETURN' of what you very least expected to ever be on your side, to ever support you. You will want to look at who or what, several years ago, you decided you could no longer trust.. and be prepared to find it announcing itself in your periphery again. You do not have to accept this, you can easily turn the opportunity away, but this is a presence which seems to be humbled by changes you've made - appreciative of the obvious growth you have undergone, and you should both be seeing each other a little differently now.
This presence is connected to the fiery essence of the serpent in its evolution and adaptation to our earth, a shapechanger and supreme resource of magic - you might consider them a close friend and familiar should you accept them now that so much has come to pass.

Guides present include fire and air elementals, an emphasis on the stages of the day - dawn, midday, dusk. Cobra.
Thank you for this, Noc! I'll have to reflect on who or what this presence is, as you've given huge hints, and I'm not entirely sure if you are referencing a god/immortal/known being, a current/essence/archaetype, a specific individual not known by others, or a particular race or something else specific I'm not thinking in the direction of right now.

In any case, I am open and willing to accept this connection and open a relationship with this presence what/whomever it may be.

This reading is much appreciated!! Thank you again! ^ ^

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:04 am
Thyr wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:46 pm I would also be interested. Thank you for this awesome opportunity!
The sensation of wanting to run, but finding you move as if through quicksand, sinking as you shuffle forward. There is an intense pressure upon you that is coming from energetic resistance. If you find that you're not making progress you had hoped, doing what you've been guided after all to do, taking the actions you've been assured are correct by the world of spirit, it is because you are supposed to be provided with the means to take action organically - you cannot make a way or pave a path in this case. The suggestions you've been granted, that you've verified are right, that you intuitively know are there because you've asked for them and not because you're supposed to do anything about them right now. That can certainly be perplexing and disheartening because it will create the illusion that the universe doesn't want you to succeed, or that something has been left undone - there must be a magical key to open this door, there must be an answer you are missing.. NO. You're not missing anything.
You have to let the timing catch up to you. You are intensely psychic and are hyper-aware of what's going on around you, what is yet to occur, where your connections lie, etc. That is a strength - but it can also be a curse if you're not prone to complacency, and not able to sit comfortably in knowing. Knowing is a state of being, as inactive as it seems, more substantial to some than 'doing'.
The spirits want you to understand that everything you foresee will come to pass when it is supposed to. Not a very exciting message, perhaps, but one you need to hear. Slow and steady.. let yourself live in the present rather than being consumed with what is to come. You will want this time back if you don't learn to savour it. Once things 'happen', that's it.

Guides present - mystical birds of prophecy, Chronos.
Whoa, a huge thank you. It's really enlightening. Could you maybe describe the mystical birds of prophecy if possible?

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:56 am
Lewk wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:31 am Yes, please. Me too. My topic/theme: FRUSTRATION. Thank you very much indeed.

:)
There's a curious 'thickness', a density or viscosity that has been building in your surround which you have known not to be apprehensive of - there is no toxicity behind it -but you have equally been unsure what to make of and have been allowing to unfold organically. It is just at the corner of your periphery, much of the time not demanding a second thought from you. You notice it but remain still, and in that stillness are seeing a surprising development. If ever there were an example of when passivity is essential in allowing magic to manifest, it is here. What is occurring spatially to your senses is a gift, which you have invited a very long time ago - incredibly slow moving, but in its arrival has been potent due to that steady charge. It has followed you in a crawl and impacted scenes in your wake, the signs of it are there when you look back.
Having pulled you into its vortex you should not feel any pressing need to advance from your position, it carries you on its back - you sit in a capsule, a chariot, peering through windows and noticing the view has been altered exponentially and instantaneously. The revelation follows: it is not your surround which has changed at all, but you. You will look upon yourself with new eyes, and find that you are not as you were. As if looking into the mirror at a doppelganger - identical, but uncannily altered, there is an adjustment physically present of what has long been awaiting in the aether. A manifestation you have been waiting for is here.

Guides present include the Wolf, Selkie, and a luminous darkness washing over my visions in silken grey.
Thank you so much, Vipera, for doing this...and..Wow!

I think you said we'd be ready for what the divination revealed and I think I really am.

It struck a chord, strongly. It made sense. I recognise the density in my surround that you mention. What made this so useful for me is the insight that it's part of a process, not an aberration.

And that the passivity I *do* instinctively seem to rely on is actually a positive part of the process you saw. That in itself is reassuring.

I'm not sure I would have reached this level of understanding without your divination, so thank you very much indeed. You never disappoint and usually impress greatly, as far as my experience goes.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
CatalpaSourwood
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Catalpa Sourwood

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:59 am
CatalpaSourwood wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 11:15 am I would love to take part! Thank you so much.
You seem to be undergoing energetic changes that feel mildly unpleasant or manifest in ways that could bring anxiety, as they are not making themselves evident as positive growth (they are still unfolding, they have not yet taken their final form) so can easily be mistaken for an ailment or even a breach of your spiritual security. You will find that even having cleansed, tasked friends of the spirit world to protect you, and been disciplined on your journey of development that you will still get these manifestations because they are not bad and there is no intent to cause you harm. You are not under attack nor will you be any time soon. If you even slightly believe that, you're getting the wrong idea at the moment.
You are strong in your command of the darkness, you are perhaps over-prepared to receive the advancements underway as your presence stands ready for anything - but you're wasting your energy if you think this alien specimen before you will open fire, when it is readying to bestow upon you a precious pearl of wisdom.
This time asks for calm and reflection; you do not seem to recognize the weight of the work you've been putting in or that it would eventually lead to a reward! You're overstimulated and have been undervalued and it is easy to be on guard or think the worst is to come after hurdles and disappointments you've faced, all you've put up with - emotional strain you've not even begun to scratch the surface of, or have yet accepted could have impacted you as much as it has.
The way your presence comes across is, to me, one of duality - there is strength and majesty, but also trauma-based reactivity; what you're seeing open up for you is more than a pleasant surprise - it is going to show you how to reconcile these two 'halves'. Shadow work is at play.

Guides include an Oyster of silver, gold and purple.. and a Tarantula about to burst from its exoskeleton.
Wow! Thank you so much for this Vipera!

This is absolutely spot on. I have been feeling like I could possibly be under attack lately as I have been feeling anxious out of nowhere and for seemingly no reason. Great to know that this isn’t the case.

I’m glad to hear that shadow work is at play too as I know that is something sorely needed for the reasons you have outlined above. Thank you again!

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”