active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I would like to participate.
Thank you 😊

"Not knowing it was impossible he went there and did it" (Jean Cocteau)
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

stormdancer wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:41 am Also if anyone is interested I may be able to shed some light on why you got the totems that you did.

Edited to add: My intention is not to step on your toes @Vipera aspis atra I was reading some of the posts and could see why those totems came through. You were gracious enough to offer this to everyone, and I would like to pay it forward.

I will rescind the offer if it is not OK.
Just saw this storm, I would appreciate your interpretation to broaden my perspective of the reading

Guides present - Hawk, Butterfly, Frog. Element of air and water.

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

@draco_star898 Here you go. I copied the reading for quick reference.

quote="Vipera aspis atra" post_id=835910 time=1652992541 user_id=18851]
draco_star898 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:20 am I would love to participate in this, what a wonderful gift to offer thank you <3
You have acquired a bright light, a golden source - a treasure that once uncovered, should always be kept close. It can make one feel that they have nothing to fear, or to shy from, and bring a sense of invincibility. Understand that increased protection is needed. You are being protected within this light, but it is a lofty protection that insists upon reinforcement. You are asked to be more bold in your measures, show what you are made of, as there are shadows at play - cast from the light - and they will naturally steal any scrap of it they can catch.
You have an 'enemy' hiding in plain sight. Their persona does not match their true intent. You will begin to see the difference, their less trustworthy half comes to light as you gain in security and set stronger boundaries around those things you cherish - that are important to you. Some stealth action is involved.. to revisit your shadows, your darker points, in order to have those infringing energies become bright enough to be unmistakable.
You are an asset, that will from time to time be made to think are unimportant when that could not be further from the truth. You are made to think this way so that your light can be taken advantage of. Stand your ground in all scenarios. Some disappointments are going to arise, it is an organic balance to the growth you've made.

Spirit guides present - Raccoon, Starfish, Golden Goose.
Antagonist - Hyena.
[/quote]
==========================================================================================================

Raccoon: First of all raccoons are EVERYWHERE. This is a testament to their adaptability. They can survive and more importantly thrive in any environment. Raccoons are clever and can quickly pivot to a new direction if circumstances warrant it. One things to be mindful of is that raccoons have a tendency get a hold of bright shiny things and not let go- even if letting go is the best thing in the world for them.

The biggest takeaway from Raccoon is it's mask. Even though raccoons look like the stereotypical bandit with their black masks, you need to treat masks like a superhero does- to protect you true identity. Or to hide your true intentions.

Starfish: The fist thing that came to mind with Starfish is REGENERATION. You can chop off an arm and they can grow a new one. If you ever google starfish as a totem the first thing that will come up is a celestial connection (they are a star from the heavens on the seafloor after all). While this does hold some truth for you- this should not be your main focus.

Interesting facts: Starfish don't have a brain, or blood. They are filled with seawater. They ingest food through their mouths at the bottom and release the waste through their tops. The seawater gets absorbed through the top and filters down. It's like when your grounded and/or your chakras are in alignment. Since they have no brain starfish rely on their arms for sensory input. That couple with the fact that they live on the bottom of the ocean. you may need to suspend logic and use your intuition to get to the bottom of things- even your emotions.

Golden Goose: The only thing that keeps popping into my head is "the goose that lays the golden egg", and the old adage about not killing it. If you re-read your reading with that in mind, it may make sense. The other thing of note is that Goose is a waterfowl- it combines the elements of water and air. So whatever Starfish brings up, Goose will bring it to your intellect.

That's all I have for Goose. If anything else pops up- I'll let you know.

Hyena: I find it interesting that you are the only one so far to have an antagonist. But two movies came to mind: "Lion King" (of course), and "Mean Girls". Admittedly I skimmed through your reading the first time, but when I read it in detail prior to posting this- "Mean Girls" makes sense.

in "Lion King" look at who plays the hyenas: Cheech Marin, Whoopie Goldberg, Keegan-Michael Key, and Eric Andre (he may not be as well known). The latter two are in the remake. They are all well respected, and beloved comedians. But in this role they are villains who try to eat Simba. This is your enemy hiding in plain sight. They are trying to kill your Golden Goose.

You need to use Starfish medicine to ferret out who it is, and you need to use Raccoon's mask to lull them into thinking that everything is still the same, and you are still unaware.
===============================================================================

It's a bit wordy, but I hope it helps! <3

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Interested if still accepting

WubbaLubbaDubDub
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Soltari wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:26 pm
stormdancer wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:41 am Also if anyone is interested I may be able to shed some light on why you got the totems that you did.

Edited to add: My intention is not to step on your toes @Vipera aspis atra I was reading some of the posts and could see why those totems came through. You were gracious enough to offer this to everyone, and I would like to pay it forward.

Just saw this storm, I would appreciate your interpretation to broaden my perspective of the reading

I have to sit with it a bit, but so far I've got this:

2222. 2 elements (air and water). 2 creatures that embody the air element (Butterfly and Hawk). 2 animals that transform into completely different creatures (Butterfly and Frog). 2 connections to Butterfly.

So far the emphasis seems to be on Air and Butterfly. Will post more when I get it.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

I am a little curious what could be found for me, as I've never tried these sorts of divination before.

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

WOW! @Vipera aspis atra and @stormdancer ! Ya'll are amazing

HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:50 am
HopeFaerie wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 2:38 am

Thank you! 💙 Could you give me any insight on what this gift is and how to practice and embrace it?
I don't want to step too much over the line of what I was shown and how I was led to present it to you, but I can tell you that this deals with the realm of necromancy and via necromancy (which could have been passed to you through the bloodline) you are going to learn invaluable skills in spiritual defense, which will lead you to be able to protect others - and it is suggested you might be called upon to do so in the future.
The first step to embracing it is to acknowledge the potentials of power within your darkness, or the reaches that have gone unexplored. You will have to face a fear, and that confrontation will be undeniable. Pay attention to what spooks or unnerves you of experiences you have, energies you're exposed to, or opportunities in the metaphysical that seem to be placed before you frequently but you find yourself pulling away from. There's something here to take a closer look at...
Thanks again, I very much appreciate it! 💙

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:16 pm @draco_star898 Here you go. I copied the reading for quick reference.

quote="Vipera aspis atra" post_id=835910 time=1652992541 user_id=18851]
draco_star898 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:20 am I would love to participate in this, what a wonderful gift to offer thank you <3
You have acquired a bright light, a golden source - a treasure that once uncovered, should always be kept close. It can make one feel that they have nothing to fear, or to shy from, and bring a sense of invincibility. Understand that increased protection is needed. You are being protected within this light, but it is a lofty protection that insists upon reinforcement. You are asked to be more bold in your measures, show what you are made of, as there are shadows at play - cast from the light - and they will naturally steal any scrap of it they can catch.
You have an 'enemy' hiding in plain sight. Their persona does not match their true intent. You will begin to see the difference, their less trustworthy half comes to light as you gain in security and set stronger boundaries around those things you cherish - that are important to you. Some stealth action is involved.. to revisit your shadows, your darker points, in order to have those infringing energies become bright enough to be unmistakable.
You are an asset, that will from time to time be made to think are unimportant when that could not be further from the truth. You are made to think this way so that your light can be taken advantage of. Stand your ground in all scenarios. Some disappointments are going to arise, it is an organic balance to the growth you've made.

Spirit guides present - Raccoon, Starfish, Golden Goose.
Antagonist - Hyena.
==========================================================================================================

Raccoon: First of all raccoons are EVERYWHERE. This is a testament to their adaptability. They can survive and more importantly thrive in any environment. Raccoons are clever and can quickly pivot to a new direction if circumstances warrant it. One things to be mindful of is that raccoons have a tendency get a hold of bright shiny things and not let go- even if letting go is the best thing in the world for them.

The biggest takeaway from Raccoon is it's mask. Even though raccoons look like the stereotypical bandit with their black masks, you need to treat masks like a superhero does- to protect you true identity. Or to hide your true intentions.

Starfish: The fist thing that came to mind with Starfish is REGENERATION. You can chop off an arm and they can grow a new one. If you ever google starfish as a totem the first thing that will come up is a celestial connection (they are a star from the heavens on the seafloor after all). While this does hold some truth for you- this should not be your main focus.

Interesting facts: Starfish don't have a brain, or blood. They are filled with seawater. They ingest food through their mouths at the bottom and release the waste through their tops. The seawater gets absorbed through the top and filters down. It's like when your grounded and/or your chakras are in alignment. Since they have no brain starfish rely on their arms for sensory input. That couple with the fact that they live on the bottom of the ocean. you may need to suspend logic and use your intuition to get to the bottom of things- even your emotions.

Golden Goose: The only thing that keeps popping into my head is "the goose that lays the golden egg", and the old adage about not killing it. If you re-read your reading with that in mind, it may make sense. The other thing of note is that Goose is a waterfowl- it combines the elements of water and air. So whatever Starfish brings up, Goose will bring it to your intellect.

That's all I have for Goose. If anything else pops up- I'll let you know.

Hyena: I find it interesting that you are the only one so far to have an antagonist. But two movies came to mind: "Lion King" (of course), and "Mean Girls". Admittedly I skimmed through your reading the first time, but when I read it in detail prior to posting this- "Mean Girls" makes sense.

in "Lion King" look at who plays the hyenas: Cheech Marin, Whoopie Goldberg, Keegan-Michael Key, and Eric Andre (he may not be as well known). The latter two are in the remake. They are all well respected, and beloved comedians. But in this role they are villains who try to eat Simba. This is your enemy hiding in plain sight. They are trying to kill your Golden Goose.

You need to use Starfish medicine to ferret out who it is, and you need to use Raccoon's mask to lull them into thinking that everything is still the same, and you are still unaware.
===============================================================================

It's a bit wordy, but I hope it helps! <3
[/quote]

This was wonderful to read thank you. The racoon bit about not letting go is very much dead on, I have a hard time letting go of anything because of a fear of abandonment. But, I'm not the type to really wear masks, who I am is always straightforwardly me. I am bad about wearing different masks for different scenarios or situations and didn't know that a lot of people do this in social settings until I was older, I was always confused by this. Coincidentally, I found out this year that I am most likely autistic sooo... Racoon may want to help me with this, that would make sense.

All the others make total sense, but a bit more about hyenas for me. My mother has this book that is very old that I stupidly read as a teenager called Maneater that really messed with me, and in it it has a story about a hyena that scared me soo bad because I wasn't expecting to read that hyenas can be so smart and ruthless. Ever since reading that book I've been really off put by them, idk why either bc the other stories were about bears and tigers but it didn't shock me as much bc I already knew they were dangerous. Its just so wierd why they frighten me so much, my bear phobia makes total sense bc they can be very dangerous and I could potentially run into one, but hyenas live across the world from me.

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7

stormdancer wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:37 pm
Soltari wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:26 pm

I have to sit with it a bit, but so far I've got this:

2222. 2 elements (air and water). 2 creatures that embody the air element (Butterfly and Hawk). 2 animals that transform into completely different creatures (Butterfly and Frog). 2 connections to Butterfly.

So far the emphasis seems to be on Air and Butterfly. Will post more when I get it.
Thanks Storm B)

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”