new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sasha Shadowmend
Zodiac:

For keepers who had spirits bound to individual gemstones, bracelets, rings, etc.

If you had a large collection of these and eventually transferred your spirits to a master vessel, what did you do with them? Would it be okay to keep the gemstones as offerings for spirits?

"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper." - W.B. Yeats

"I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am, I am, I am." - Sylvia Plath

|..| X..X 0..0 \:* ^^ 0x. <3 \/

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

AFAIK they still have some connection to the original vessel. So you have the option of just carrying the regular vessel if you want to spend time with just the one spirit.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

sasha_shadowmend
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Good to know! That clears it up for me.

"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper." - W.B. Yeats

"I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am, I am, I am." - Sylvia Plath

Redstarbright
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Hi some vessels i keep in there individual charging box for them, if they so wish. Otherwise I cleanse the vessel then give back to mother nature. Hope this helps

sasha_shadowmend
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Redstarbright wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 9:01 pm Hi some vessels i keep in there individual charging box for them, if they so wish. Otherwise I cleanse the vessel then give back to mother nature. Hope this helps
Interesting. I have a feeling I am going to have a large keep eventually. I live in a small apartment, however, and I try to eliminate too much clutter. I was hoping eventually I could have my spirit family in one place physically and maybe use the vessels to decorate my patio garden or something. They are all nice, but it is crazy sometimes trying to move them from place to place, or keep them in an inconspicuous place. No one else knows about my spirit keeping.

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Here's a few ideas of what you can do. If you have a lot of gemstones, you can put them in a mason jar, add battery powered fairy lights and voila, you have a new home decoration. Or, if you have a nice offering dish, you can add the gemstones, small dried flowers and a votive candle to make another cute decoration. As far as the jewelry is concerned, I'd just go with the regular jewelry box to keep them in, like any other jewelry. You can always add a few spells to all of the empty vessels, too.

Return to “General Questions”