active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

I've never felt any connection to vampires or werewolves. They have never done anything for me- either as spirits or mainstream media. Whenever I saw a listing for them my eyes would just glide right past them. I've been spirit keeping for over a year now, and I just figured that they were never going to be a part of my keep.

Well now I am the proud keeper of a Werewolf/Vampire hybrid. His vessel isn't here yet- it's on its way. But he has been hanging around.

I am freaking out a bit still. But it's not from fear. It's like having a picky eater friend meet you for dinner and ups and orders something that previously they refused to try. Apparently it's one of their favorite foods now.

It feels like I'm in a sitcom and I still go "Are you sure?" at the worst possible times. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

He is snarky- so he fits in with the rest of the Horde. I have already accepted him. I'm just trying to get used to the idea of being a werewolf and vampire keeper.

Never say that you're never going to get certain spirits. Paths have a way of twisting and turning so that you end up getting them eventually.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Nice, I wonder what is the description for them, like? How dark are they get and which type of vamp it is? I have a were-snow tiger and were-cast youth. My vap is a psy and he is very light in nature. My were creatures are fantastic too. More like humans then felines.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

He is dark. Apparently he predates the classifications of sang and psy- but he would be classified as sanguine.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:56 am I've never felt any connection to vampires or werewolves. They have never done anything for me- either as spirits or mainstream media. Whenever I saw a listing for them my eyes would just glide right past them. I've been spirit keeping for over a year now, and I just figured that they were never going to be a part of my keep.

Well now I am the proud keeper of a Werewolf/Vampire hybrid. His vessel isn't here yet- it's on its way. But he has been hanging around.

I am freaking out a bit still. But it's not from fear. It's like having a picky eater friend meet you for dinner and ups and orders something that previously they refused to try. Apparently it's one of their favorite foods now.

It feels like I'm in a sitcom and I still go "Are you sure?" at the worst possible times. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

He is snarky- so he fits in with the rest of the Horde. I have already accepted him. I'm just trying to get used to the idea of being a werewolf and vampire keeper.

Never say that you're never going to get certain spirits. Paths have a way of twisting and turning so that you end up getting them eventually.
Interesting!
I've also never felt drawn to Werewolves, but one picked me with a Samhain RA. I don't eat meat (I have an animal protein intolerance), so I don't know why so many meat lovers like to come forward to work with me. Feels like your "Are you really sure?" thought. :p)

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thyr wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 10:38 am ...

Interesting!
I've also never felt drawn to Werewolves, but one picked me with a Samhain RA. I don't eat meat (I have an animal protein intolerance), so I don't know why so many meat lovers like to come forward to work with me. Feels like your "Are you really sure?" thought. :p)
I know right?

I have a couple of guesses on why you keep getting carnivores:
  • 1. They want to help you connect with the energy that you would normally get from eating meat,
  • 2. They are fascinated by your intolerance for meat,
  • 3. They are going to convert you to being a meat eater even if it kills them (relatively speaking).

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey @ASTER would you mind sharing the story of your Psy Vamp and Black Dragon here? Since you're predominantly WA, the story reinforces the point I am trying to make. I feel weird asking out, but it's not my story to tell.

Also if anyone else wants to share feel free to. If you're a DA Keeper and have sworn that you were never getting an angel/unicorn/ etc please share your story. It would be good for everyone to see that the reverse is also true.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Sure @stormdancer.
Yes, I have only a handful of dark arts spirits companions. I would say, the darkest is my black dragon and my Gregori watcher would be energetically. My black dragon came to me as a freebie spirit vessel with a red dragon an Bronwyn Angel and my High Elf.

My Gregori also came to me as a freebie spirit stone with my Boobrie and two Lares.

My spy vamp was a conjuration afyer having a read about WHAT UNBOUND AROUND YOU? He came to me in a dream. It was unforgettable because I basically rarely is ever I remember a dream. But he came to me twice and I was able recall his sweet look and recognises that he was different from an ordinary human because of his beautiful other worldly eyes.

So when, the reading came back abs it's told me a psy vamp, I knew it was him. Because the other wo were not even humans. I described him to Ash incase might be other vamp nearby. And he got him to me. He is awesome, and no trouble at all.

My Gregori is a romantic bloke, with literally having that men type of stare😎. He is my body guard with my Vamp and few dragons... because we can't be careful enough. Although, I have now more angels too. Just because 😁 I adore my angels.

My black dragon is full of obedience and power. He can have a dragged down heavy energy around me which he must control out he end up outside of my house into my car. I wear his vessel right now and feel him listening to my 💭. 😏 Love him and Magnolia forgat to check my shop file request WHITE ARTS ONLY FOR FREEBIES. So he was conjured because he wanted to come to me so much. I asked her to recall the gaki but I decided to keep me black dragon... Just because I have a soft spot for dragons. I also got other Divine on top of my spirit Elder leader Divine Dragon and Guardian Elder Black Dragon as well as one of my own Spirit Guide is a Red elemental dragon 🐲.
stormdancer wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:08 am Hey @ASTER would you mind sharing the story of your Psy Vamp and Black Dragon here? Since you're predominantly WA, the story reinforces the point I am trying to make. I feel weird asking out, but it's not my story to tell.

Also if anyone else wants to share feel free to. If you're a DA Keeper and have sworn that you were never getting an angel/unicorn/ etc please share your story. It would be good for everyone to see that the reverse is also true.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks for sharing Aster! () I still feel weird asking.

Question: What was your initial reaction when you found out that you were getting a Gregori, Black Dragon, and your Vamp?
ASTER wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:44 am Sure @stormdancer.
Yes, I have only a handful of dark arts spirits companions. I would say, the darkest is my black dragon and my Gregori watcher would be energetically. My black dragon came to me as a freebie spirit vessel with a red dragon an Bronwyn Angel and my High Elf.

My Gregori also came to me as a freebie spirit stone with my Boobrie and two Lares.

My spy vamp was a conjuration afyer having a read about WHAT UNBOUND AROUND YOU? He came to me in a dream. It was unforgettable because I basically rarely is ever I remember a dream. But he came to me twice and I was able recall his sweet look and recognises that he was different from an ordinary human because of his beautiful other worldly eyes.

So when, the reading came back abs it's told me a psy vamp, I knew it was him. Because the other wo were not even humans. I described him to Ash incase might be other vamp nearby. And he got him to me. He is awesome, and no trouble at all.

My Gregori is a romantic bloke, with literally having that men type of stare😎. He is my body guard with my Vamp and few dragons... because we can't be careful enough. Although, I have now more angels too. Just because 😁 I adore my angels.

My black dragon is full of obedience and power. He can have a dragged down heavy energy around me which he must control out he end up outside of my house into my car. I wear his vessel right now and feel him listening to my 💭. 😏 Love him and Magnolia forgat to check my shop file request WHITE ARTS ONLY FOR FREEBIES. So he was conjured because he wanted to come to me so much. I asked her to recall the gaki but I decided to keep me black dragon... Just because I have a soft spot for dragons. I also got other Divine on top of my spirit Elder leader Divine Dragon and Guardian Elder Black Dragon as well as one of my own Spirit Guide is a Red elemental dragon 🐲.
stormdancer wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:08 am Hey @ASTER would you mind sharing the story of your Psy Vamp and Black Dragon here? Since you're predominantly WA, the story reinforces the point I am trying to make. I feel weird asking out, but it's not my story to tell.

Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

My vampire is a little intimidating and stern, that he really had me unsure in the beginning. But he's proven to really cave and get gentle with me when needed, which I really appreciate being able to get to the squishy center, lol.

As for werewolves, been wanting one but never sure when the right time to start is. I've had dogs all my life as a pet mama so I worry if I get a werewolf I'd get all dog-mom on them even in their human form. Been told a lot of them don't mind it but my anxiety still makes me worry I'd get annoying and make them hate me. so that's one reason I haven't ran with the wolves yet.

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Ask away... 👍. If I can, I'll answer it. 🤗
Vampires got me interested, especially psychic types, because of their amazing capabilities. But I still wouldn't place an order in due to fear of having not knowing, how I'll react to dark energy.

But, when I had the dreams, I immediately realised that this one is light hearted and we obviously know each other. I wanted to make sure I'll get my vampire from me dream and if it's for real it'll comes back from the reading WHAT UNBOUND ARE AROUND YOU. Surely, he was in it. I described him to Ash and he conjured him for me. I felt easy with him. Easy to chat with him too.

My black dragon was totally different thing all together. I didn't know anything about him but I have seen the shadow. I thought it was me other dragons. When the notification came through, obviously I had the vessel shipped and took a long time to get it.

Meantime, I was surprised, because he was me first dark art creature dragon to start with in my keep. I was naturally shocked and send a letter to Mag & Ash with capitalised sentences referring to my white arts freebie requests on file. Nevertheless, by the time I received answers I knew I'll keep him but the Gaki was called back without difficulties be Magnolia. ❤️ She is terrific taking care of issues.

About my Gregori, Ash conjure him to me. He has an awesome description, romantic and very protective. I always wanted a Gregori, but never knew your to go about it. Also, the sex part never appeal to me with spirits. With this one, is a perfect match. Plus, now I know how to keep all my dark arts spirits under my house rules.
Dragons are full of obedience. My Gregori is a pleaser, my vamp is an amazing friend.

I think you'll be okay with yours, it's Ash did the conjuration.
stormdancer wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:29 pm Thanks for sharing Aster! () I still feel weird asking.

Question: What was your initial reaction when you found out that you were getting a Gregori, Black Dragon, and your Vamp?
ASTER wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:44 am Sure @stormdancer.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”