Nausea when meditating

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Have any of you ever heard of getting nauseated when meditating and attempting to communicate with a cross bridged spirit that is new to the family? A WA spirit.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

What many don't realize is that it is possible to get side effects when connecting to any form of new energy, even WA. It is true that WA generally don't carry negative side effects in bonding, but there are subtleties that can impact us depending on our own state at the time of making that connection and how distinctive the presence is from energy we are used to. A powerful cleansing/healing presence can bring about nausea if there is a blockage or some other, underlying, conflicting energy to be balanced out. The nausea could also be a result of anxieties or tensions and may not come directly from connecting with the spirit, but rather what you are more sensitive to through the spirit/their energy... so it would not be too farfetched to consider that the presence of the spirit is making you more alert to something else going on, in need of clearing or in the process of transforming.
That cross-bridging is involved could mean the nausea is a result of that interconnection, and the energy dynamic between each point of connection making for a unique situation.

A wave of strong energy can cause dizziness and nausea no matter the spirit when adjustment is necessary on some level. These are all just possibilities to consider. I think if you can push through the discomfort you'll probably notice this shift in subsequent meditations - but if it gets too much to handle you might experiment with asking the spirit to tone down their energy, or asking directly what is causing the nausea as if it only happens when meditating with them - they will know better than anyone what is going on.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:23 pm What many don't realize is that it is possible to get side effects when connecting to any form of new energy, even WA. It is true that WA generally don't carry negative side effects in bonding, but there are subtleties that can impact us depending on our own state at the time of making that connection and how distinctive the presence is from energy we are used to. A powerful cleansing/healing presence can bring about nausea if there is a blockage or some other, underlying, conflicting energy to be balanced out. The nausea could also be a result of anxieties or tensions and may not come directly from connecting with the spirit, but rather what you are more sensitive to through the spirit/their energy... so it would not be too farfetched to consider that the presence of the spirit is making you more alert to something else going on, in need of clearing or in the process of transforming.
That cross-bridging is involved could mean the nausea is a result of that interconnection, and the energy dynamic between each point of connection making for a unique situation.

A wave of strong energy can cause dizziness and nausea no matter the spirit when adjustment is necessary on some level. These are all just possibilities to consider. I think if you can push through the discomfort you'll probably notice this shift in subsequent meditations - but if it gets too much to handle you might experiment with asking the spirit to tone down their energy, or asking directly what is causing the nausea as if it only happens when meditating with them - they will know better than anyone what is going on.
Thank-you SO much, @Vipera aspis atra ! As always, you really know how to target the root of the issue so quickly; your words bring me comfort and a direction to resolve this. /.\ Much thanks again!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I would say it's true indeed with all energy as @Vipera aspis atra says. I don't get issues with white art and light neutral energy. But I do get very nauseated from dense dark art energy and human negative ghost 👻 vibration in the hospital palative care. Sometimes it causes me to have running stomach. Other times it does make me very dizzy. I can't and I don't want to get used to these energy's so I try to be high vibration while art to feel cleared up and light literally.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte

Thank-you, @ASTER . I believe this gold dragon in particular has such strong energy that it's a lot for me to adjust to. She is bound to my son and was custom conjured for him and his energy level. I should've realized this when after being bound to my son, I could feel her/their palpable energy around him. (I gave him a bronwyn angel, gold dragon and fylgia.) I don't know how to describe what I felt except to say it felt like a protective wall around him.

@Vipera aspis atra, I did push through the nausea in meditation and she gave me a vision of her arm. Initially, it was my arm and then as my hand turned palms down it became a vision of hers. It literally scared me enough that I lost the vision. She has very long claws. I'm still new and learning, so maybe it was something else; there's a lot to absorb.

Return to “General Questions”