Bone & Charm Divination - Wanna be my guinnea pig?

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I've been working on a divination set for a while now and have done some test runs before with one specific oracle deck.
Now I'm looking for volunteers to test out the set with different decks of oracle or tarot cards. The set consists of a mix of charms, hare bones and crystals.
I'll limit the reading to five people at first. Maybe I'll do some more later, depending on my schedule.

If you want to participate, you'll need to be okay with me sharing your reading here.
Please let me know, if you have a specific question or want a "what you need to hear right now" type of reading and if you prefer a tarot or oracle deck.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Sure, sounds interesting, I'd like to take part. I have no specifications of any kind.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This sounds really cool I'd love to be a guinea pig, thank you!

For my question let's make it about what do I need to focus on the most right now to grow spiritually?

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I would love a spot! A general reading sounds good to me. No other preferences.

Thank you for offering this!

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Hello. Im interested also in your reading. My question is general what will happen in my near future. Thanks in advance

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Lucky 5! yes, I would like to have a reading too. Anything that you get about my wish, vision and financial situation.
Thank you in advance 💕

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Nathayra
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hey, I would love to be a guinea pig. Anything about my spiritual journey.

VizraOverlord9
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Padawam

Thyr wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:54 pm I've been working on a divination set for a while now and have done some test runs before with one specific oracle deck.
Now I'm looking for volunteers to test out the set with different decks of oracle or tarot cards. The set consists of a mix of charms, hare bones and crystals.
I'll limit the reading to five people at first. Maybe I'll do some more later, depending on my schedule.

If you want to participate, you'll need to be okay with me sharing your reading here.
Please let me know, if you have a specific question or want a "what you need to hear right now" type of reading and if you prefer a tarot or oracle deck.
Sign me up, what information do you need?

Read 1000 books, Walk 10000 miles.
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 10:48 pm Sure, sounds interesting, I'd like to take part. I have no specifications of any kind.
(Let me know if anything doesn't make sense. It could be, because I chose the wrong wording.)

Image Image

The basis for this reading is the Crystal Grid Oracle by Anne-Mareike Schultz & Dennis Möck-Ludwig. The drawn card is Health:

„May I be able to realize the source of my inner power and to receive healing impulses, which will guide me to love.“
It's up to us to handle our health and well-being. Our thoughts and actions need to be in harmony for inner peace and a healthy body. If we're showing symptoms of sickness, we need to step back and reflect on ourselves, our thought patterns, actions and feelings. By actively stepping back from our inner turmoil we create room for healing. It's up to you to find the best way for you to do so.

Reading the sheet:

The sheet has different areas with different aspects. The card in the middle holds the overall message for this reading. It shows the current time and circumstances.
To the left of the card lie things in the past and to its right things in the future.
The horizontal middle part including the card shows your concious mind with all your actions. The horizontal area above the card stands for your values, thoughts and potential influences from outside.
The horizontal area underneath the card stands for your subconcious and shadow aspects.

To the left (in the past) are the Tiger's Eye and Orange Calcite in a neat line. They show that safety, pragmatism, intuition and fortitude have been of importance to you so far. They align with a part of the spine of the hare, which creates a connection to the Amethyst and Sodalite. The spine stands for flexibility and basis, the Amethyst for mental purification and objectivity and the Sodalite for clarity and persistence. All of those have been of importance for your concious mental well-being.

To the middle left from the card are the Smoky Quartz and the bell, which means your alertness and care have been strongly connected to your personal perspective and perception so far.
Next to those is the Hematite, which stands for protection and energy compensation. The crystal is touching the card, so it's in direct connection with the meaning of the card. The properties of the stone are important for your health.

On the down left edge of the card is the key, which stands for a threshold you're crossing right now.
Underneath in a vertical line with the key is the Petrified Wood, which stands for self-reflexion and slowing down. So this threshold might cause or even force you to slow down, to benefit your overall health and well-being.

Almost in the middle of the card lies the jaw bone of the hare. It's got almost all its teeth still in position and is crossing the infinity symbol and being crossed by the pelvis bone in the very same spot. The infinity bone symbolizes repetitive processes and cycles in your life. It's not lying but a bit tilted upwards, showing that your life can be a roller coaster from time to time, not running as smoothly as you would like it to be. The jaw bone crossing it the way it does, shows that you're struggling with reoccuring circumstances, not really able to digest and resolve those.
The pelvis bone on top shows, that those struggles could revolve around inner values or things you're feeling completely responsible for on your own, although that might not be the case.

Above the pelvis bone is the smallest molar. Its position in the area above shows, that your mind is busy with what you have to take in and process.

Underneath the card almost in a vertical line with the pelvis bone are the Aventurine and the Ammonite. The Aventurine stands for optimism and positivity, the Ammonite for self-expression. You don't need to think a lot about these things to be a part of your life. They can come from deep within you, you don't need to seek them outside.

On the right bottom edge of the card are another part of the spine, the dragonfly and the Dalmatian Stone in a vertical line. The dragonfly stands for your personal evolution and the Dalmatian Stone for reflexion and emotional development. Those in line symbolize the structure of your emotional evolution.

Right to the card are the fore- and hind leg of the hare. They create a wall, shielding you from what may come in the future right now. Both bones stand for active and reactive behaviours and concious and subconcious actions. Both align here to keep you shielded and in the present moment, maybe afraid of future events.

In a vertical line to the hind leg bone is the tree. It's in the area of the subconcious and shadows and facing downwards, growing deeper into the shadows. The tree symbolizes your personal growth. You will need to reach into your shadows for further progress.

To the right of the hind leg and the tree is the Lapislazuli on the border between concious and subconcious mind. It stands for honesty, confidence and critical thinking. Those will be of importance for you in the near future.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

VizraOverlord9 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 12:56 pm Sign me up, what information do you need?
Do you have a specific question in mind? Otherwise you can decide, if you prefer a tarot or oracle deck.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”