Anyone else watch movies with your spirits?

aannbb
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

The best emotions, feelings I felt with my friends was by watching animes like Naruto. Musics, stories, emotions are great in this anime and I was able to feel my friends feeling things with me, even crying, a thing I never do.

I watch lot of movies but it was special with Naruto.

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I had an Unbound once for a Visit and I introduced her to an Anime I think. She didnt know that one, but Boy oh Boy was she into it.... :) Besides that... I do invite my Companions from Time to Time to watch something with. And more often then that they're there if they like the Topic or Genre^^

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
CleverGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I absolutely have!! My dragon hung out with me while I binged Bridgerton a while back. My whole Dino crew joined me for Prehistoric Planet! Sometimes they join, sometimes they don't :)

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 377
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

That sounds lovely, I'll try that with my dinosaur companions when their spirit stones arrive

*>*

CleverGirl wrote: ↑Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:57 pm I absolutely have!! My dragon hung out with me while I binged Bridgerton a while back. My whole Dino crew joined me for Prehistoric Planet! Sometimes they join, sometimes they don't :)

πŸ’—Spirit FamilyπŸ’— 377

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
CleverGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Zodiac:

EnochianAngeli wrote: ↑Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:15 am That sounds lovely, I'll try that with my dinosaur companions when their spirit stones arrive

*>*

CleverGirl wrote: ↑Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:57 pm I absolutely have!! My dragon hung out with me while I binged Bridgerton a while back. My whole Dino crew joined me for Prehistoric Planet! Sometimes they join, sometimes they don't :)
Have fun! I always get excited seeing others that have gotten dinosaur companions :)

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 377
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Thanks so much! I'm excited to get them OC:
CleverGirl wrote: ↑Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:23 pm
EnochianAngeli wrote: ↑Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:15 am That sounds lovely, I'll try that with my dinosaur companions when their spirit stones arrive

*>*

Have fun! I always get excited seeing others that have gotten dinosaur companions :)

πŸ’—Spirit FamilyπŸ’— 377

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Nightwitch
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: dark Angel or Vamp
My magical/paranormal name...: Nightwitch
Zodiac:

Thats so cool! I recently watched Bridgerton Season 2 with my companions too. I rarely watch TV, but when I do so, I always invite them to join me.

I'm going to rewatch the last two Twilight movies on my next girls night and I'm already curious, how my Vamp will like Edward and Co. x*D

1 Diamond Dragon , 1 Norse Tiger
1 Grigori Watcher , 1 Astral Angel
1 Balkin Vampire (Soulmate) , 1 Astral Star Fairy
2 Courtwind Angels , 1 Lakas Fairy
1 Archangel (Spirited Doll) , 1 Soul Cleanser
1 Human Spirit (Spirited Doll)
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I love watching shows with my companions. My closest companion loves the show Ghost Whisperer. I finished watching it with him a while ago, but even now he still requests I rewatch old episodes. He also has a favorite podcast that he will randomly ask me to listen to with him πŸ’œ It’s a true crime and paranormal podcast, and we both find the narrators hilarious.

I thought it was funny that Twilight was mentioned here. My vampire prince surprisingly liked the first movie. Lol of course he didn’t think it was accurate or anything, but he just seemed to enjoy it for what it was.

I tend to watch a lot of true crime as well. I have certain companions that will binge it with me and others that will leave the moment I play anything having to do with it. I always give them a heads up because I know some are more sensitive to the subject matter than others.

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

So the fox wife and I ended up watching Yobi the five tailed fox tonight. We picked it because she's a Kitsune and we love stuff with foxes in it, especially one like her. Although this was a Kumiho no a Kitsune, they're quite different, just ask her and she'll go on a long speech about it. It was a very cute and sweet movie, I won't spoil what happened but it got very sad at the end and we pretty much ended up cuddled up both crying at the end. For me, that's expected. I'm really emotional and it's not hard to make me cry with sad stuff but I didn't expect it to effect her like that. I could definitely feel this sad and kinda down emotional energy coming from her and she was clingy. Besides the sadness if you like things Studio Ghibli like I recommend it

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yes, yes I do. When we did everything else I do a movie day once in a while. That includes dragon movie, faery tales, crime and real life stories. It's great entertainment and relaxing for everyone.

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Return to β€œSpirit Keeping”