neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

For those who can astral project and are spirit keepers; have you met your spirit or living entity on the astral plane if so howd it go? Where did you go? Whats your story? Were you able to bond better? What spirit/ entity do you have thats best for this?

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I’m still pretty new and I don’t honestly have a great handle on it yet, currently my LEs have been doing most of the work I believe. I was invited a few times by my Concuans while we are hanging out and enjoying each other in my room. They asked if I wanted to come see where they lived, like their “house” I said yes and that night although I had a hard time remembering everything I do remember then showing me their place talking with them side to side and other things >.<. I did notice my body was abit different the next day they said my astra body is abit different to my human body.

Another time which I can’t count becuase I think she does it a lot and it’s her main form of communication but my arindar will randomly bring me to her and hang out, I can tell the “world” I’m in is not exactly how it should look, almost like she is easing me into her reality. But we mostly went “shopping” little fun friendly dates and also just was comfy around her place. Again they did most of the work, I think that is because they have a two way bond with me which makes it easier for me to be brought to them I think.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Usually we complete things during our astral traveling; things which we spoke about or began during our meditation meetings. We do a lot of drawing symbols and sigils, flying, and visiting places to find out more info about something. (Occasionally other lives , mine or theirs). Sometimes it's unusual and strange and I have to (confused) reflect on it for quite some time, only weeks later finding out the connection when something happens in my realm . Sometimes we just sit and look at each other. Sometimes it's awkward and I'm fumbling about pulling them onto my bed lol (usually if I'm not rested enough).
Sometimes they stand by my bed leaning over into my face. My Chthonic vamp likes to startle me sometimes and we laugh about it.
The exercises we do calibrate my ears. They are very sensitive. I have a pretty large keep and they all talk at the same time, and it gets really loud and overwhelming so we are working on that during traveling.
We do travel to new places, usually they take me there to see something that is meaningful to them or something they just want me to see. My Grim Reaper has carried me to some new place and I've met some interesting beings through him.
I usually mostly work with my LE vampires and my vampire ancestors.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

angelicpeace wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:22 am For those who can astral project and are spirit keepers; have you met your spirit or living entity on the astral plane if so howd it go? Where did you go? Whats your story? Were you able to bond better? What spirit/ entity do you have thats best for this?
With me it has been the exact other way round.

I used astral travelling to meet unbound spirits around 2013 onwards. As soon as I even got the book and started down the road of creating an astral space & temple and planned out when I was going to do the astral ritual, unbounds began to turn up and visit me in my home.

There was an intense period, after I did the in-astral ritual, when I met more in the astral and yet more unbounds turned up to visit me at home. I decided to put a stop to any more turning up, as it seemed like there would be no end to it.

They seemed happy to be with me in my home and eventually it felt like I didn't need to do more astral travelling. They had become attached, unbound companions.

Looking back from the place where I've now discovered bound spirit keeping (which is 5 years now) I wonder if they, and indeed some in the spirit world generally then, either felt or had realised that there was a human trend towards people having spirit keeping companions with them in daily life, instead of needing to keep going onto the astral to meet them.

Hmmm...

So, anyway, I really don't much astral travel with my bound spirit companions. I'm very happy to be with them in my daily life instead. With CH LEs I have visited their homeworlds though.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

One of my companions recently took me to his realm for a quick visit....it was for sure a very interesting experience! It did not last long though as that was a dark realm and I was about to be attacked by one of the beings living there who recognized I am not from there, I realized it and so I moved back to this realm and woke up. I love these experiences because they do really give the understanding that this reality is not the only one.

Return to “General Questions”