NewKeeper1211
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Four Week Steps to Raising Spiritual Energy

Post by NewKeeper1211 »

Hello! I received my 4 stones and immediately started with my first stone, reading the invocation. I've had a bad headache on and off recently, and did my second stone on Monday. I'm however incredibly sick. Headache, sore throat, constantly coughing, and zero energy. I'm wondering if I should continue on with week 3 next week, or just set these aside and start again fresh when I'm no longer sick.

Thank you!! Any input is appreciated!

calliope56
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: Four Week Steps to Raising Spiritual Energy

Post by calliope56 »

You need to take care of your physical health first. Drink plenty of fluids, rest and heal your body. You'll have time for the spiritual things later.

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 217
Spelled Number: 180
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo
Zodiac:

Re: Four Week Steps to Raising Spiritual Energy

Post by Lewk »

I second that.

You may also want to wait until you're in the best of mental and physical health before continuing or starting again.I would ask CH what they recommend,as regards that.

It could just be your energy reacting / adjusting to the energy produced by the invocation. This is possible with WA as well as DA energy or beings.

See also https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=twitch

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”