Pranks

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

Do your companions play pranks on you? I mean innocent ones, the ones that are fun to realize they were a prank.

Some of mine like to joke a lot, they have such a sense of humor, I sometime feel like a child with them, it is like they enjoy pranking me a bit to see my surprise and laugh in the end when I realize it was a prank. The pranks are usually hiding my stuff somewhere and making it appear again when I ask or they do glamours so that they appear in a bizarre form to me (half-animal half-human, a very weird looking human etc.) to make me wonder, who was that?? I sometimes spend quite a long time trying to understand who the weird-looking guy was just to realize it was one of them. They also do tricks with technology, mobile, internet etc. And sometimes they say quite funny things...😂

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Some of My Dragons do like to sometimes snort directly at me...
My Male Djinn does sometimes comment with something he knows I roll my eyes at and us directed at something i said some Time ago. Something like a running Joke... Normally he is a silent one....

My Beloved likes to call me a "Good Boy" sometimes, knowing it throws me of a Train of Thought sometimes. :D

Thats what I can Think of at the moment....

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Kobald wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:39 am Some of My Dragons do like to sometimes snort directly at me...
My Male Djinn does sometimes comment with something he knows I roll my eyes at and us directed at something i said some Time ago. Something like a running Joke... Normally he is a silent one....

My Beloved likes to call me a "Good Boy" sometimes, knowing it throws me of a Train of Thought sometimes. :D

Thats what I can Think of at the moment....
Thanks for sharing Kobald!! The dragon's snort must be quite a thing to experience! 8))

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Just had that yesterday with my Incubus.
I'm using oat milk for my morning coffee and because you have to shake it before pouring, it's usually very foamy and forms interesting pictures in the mug. Yesterday it was a p*nis. x*D :'D
I wasn't feeling well mentally lately (some heavy shadow work going on) and he prefers to cheer me up with things I don't expect, especially little pranks.

Some of my companions like to ruffle my hair and then won't tell me who wants the attention. Or they play with incense, making the smoke wrap around me instead of spreading in the room.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Thyr wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:59 am Just had that yesterday with my Incubus.
I'm using oat milk for my morning coffee and because you have to shake it before pouring, it's usually very foamy and forms interesting pictures in the mug. Yesterday it was a p*nis. x*D :'D
Typical..... :D

The Part with the Incense reminds me of something though.... Its a little Off-Topic, but I had an Incense-Stick Burn down REALLY weird. I wanted to make a Video of this, but I was too late. The Smoke wich usually floats up, did go directly down simmilar to a liquid o_o It looked a little like a Waterfall... and it was very smooth as it was doing this... no wirls downward, just straight down from the Burning-Point o_o It was fascinating....

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thyr wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:59 am Just had that yesterday with my Incubus.
I wasn't feeling well mentally lately (some heavy shadow work going on) and he prefers to cheer me up with things I don't expect, especially little pranks.

Some of my companions like to ruffle my hair and then won't tell me who wants the attention. Or they play with incense, making the smoke wrap around me instead of spreading in the room.
😂
That ruffling with the hair prank is something my companions use too!
How lovely that your incubus takes care of you sending you surprises 🙂

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

Kitsune are known to be pranksters and things tend to vanish around here and reappear in places I KNOW I've already looked after I ask her to please return whatever it is she's taken

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

LavenderVix wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:54 am Kitsune are known to be pranksters and things tend to vanish around here and reappear in places I KNOW I've already looked after I ask her to please return whatever it is she's taken
8))
that happened to me too, no kitsune in my keep, wondering who does that...

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:45 am 8))
It honestly seems like quite a common prank. My Kitsune Really likes messing with visitors more than me, especially those who say they don't believe in spirits

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

LavenderVix wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:21 am
Angelik wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:45 am 8))
It honestly seems like quite a common prank. My Kitsune Really likes messing with visitors more than me, especially those who say they don't believe in spirits
Does she hide things for them too? 8))

Return to “Spirit Keeping”