Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: Bird
My magical/paranormal name...: Mbro1979

I'm new to this but I'm interested in how to be able to hear someone's thoughts how is this achieved?

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Mbro1970 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:16 am I'm new to this but I'm interested in how to be able to hear someone's thoughts how is this achieved?
In my opinion, that is not an easy skill to develop and, even if you can develop it to some extent, you'll probably only be able to partially tune in.

There are probably very few people who can clearly hear other people:s thoughts and then probably not whenever they want to. Various factors can come into play to interfere with it, sometimes depending on how the ability is wielded.

Basically I think what you're talking about is psychic development. But people may also have a spirit companion who would alert the person to what another person is thinking. Or we may get the information intuitively, instead of as direct telepathy.

Of course the target (for want of a better word) may be hard to read; naturally able to mask their thoughts; could have spirits around them that want to shield or protect them from psychic eavesdropping; or may have learned how to shield themselves.

Finally, there's the ethical consideration: why would we want to spy on people? And against their will / without their consent? That would seem plain wrong. Don't we all deserve our privacy?

Actually it's not so easy anyway.

Hope some of that was useful.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “General Questions”