Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Naiad
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Whyme wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:33 pm Oh wait a minute. I haven't bought a pendulum from CH. Does CH consecrate their pendulums? Do you know if the pendulum is protected from interference? Because Idk if my ritual will interfere with what CH might've done to your pendulum. I buy pendulums from stores that don't enchant their pendulums. I call that "blank". If CH did something to your pendulum then I believe you won't need the ritual.
Not sure if they protect the pendulums or not but I'll send them a message and ask. Glad you brought that up, I wouldn't have thought about it otherwise.

Freedom2Escape
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Naiad
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

calliope56 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:29 pm
Freedom2Escape wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:51 am Hi!
I got my first 3 companions a little over a week ago and have already noticed and increase in energy and random good things happening during the day and more fulfilling meditations. Also, have been dreaming again which hasn't happened in years. With all this new found energy I'm interested in starting to use a pendulum. Does anyone have any ideas for the best type of companion to bind a pendulum to assist in the process? Thanks in advance, this forum has helped a ton :)
CH has a spirit pendulum that you can get spell casted specifically to "help you be more in tune with the results given by the pendulum." I have this and the pendulum is quite incredible. It buzzes when my spirits want to respond to a question. I highly recommend theirs.
Yep that's the one I got. Can't wait to use it :) do you know if CH protects the pendulum when they are sent, or did you do protection on it yourself? And thanks for the response, I'm looking even more forward to using it now!!

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Freedom2Escape wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:33 pm
calliope56 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:29 pm
Freedom2Escape wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:51 am

Yep that's the one I got. Can't wait to use it :) do you know if CH protects the pendulum when they are sent, or did you do protection on it yourself? And thanks for the response, I'm looking even more forward to using it now!!
I honestly don't know if CH did but I've only casted a cleansing spell on it. Have you asked CH support?

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”