Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: N/A
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Deimos Charon
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:33 pm
iAddison wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:56 pm I really love nice and friendly, warm, welcoming, loving hearted, people ^_^
Once you get to me know me, you'd see that I'm super friendly and kind and I have very positive energies and I'm really a sweet person ^_^
I'd like to say that what you're offering seems very nice and wonderful.
I'm still 100% new to spirit keeping and if you see my introduction from Today, Sunday Aug 7th, I still fear/have worries of spiritkeeping and I would have a lot of work to do (and probably cleaning a lot of blockage) before I could communicate with a spirit.
But, when you said "a being which is capable of matching humans with spirits and beings" that sounds wonderful and I wonder if there's a match for me :) Preferably White Arts Spirits though and only WA.

But idk, you seem amazing and wonderful and super nice and friendly <3 But, I still probably need more time to work up the courage to spirit keep.
Awe thanks, I honestly try to make everyone feel welcome and happy it’s just somthing I do, my spirit family says I’m too nice and need to learn when to be a meanie, I always giggle and be like you can be the meanie for me >.<.

It’s always stressful starting somthing new unaware of what will happen, trust me things will happen, for me My life has been a lot better and so many amazing things occurred which I don’t think I honestly would have even believed last year haha.

Yes she is a very powerful entity, she is technically on the level of a Demi goddess, but she is a created child not birth so it’s alittle different haha. She is super sweet, kind and very protective of me and my gf, she said any close friends will also be under her wings haha >.<. She can be very fierce and demanding but don’t worry that’s only around me hahahha.
That's soo sweet :8) You're just like me though, I really do love to make others smile, happy, feel welcome, etc. too :) It's something that I do too and I'm told by people that I'm TOO nice and naïve haha :) I'm sure that if I started spirit keeping, they may or may not think the same thing! :)

I'm so happy that your life has been better and many amazing things happened to you! <3 I feel like you deserve all the best *Hugs you* You really do seem like such a great person. Honestly, I really do connect and resonate wonderfully with people like you :)
The more I type, make posts, etc. here and hear from people, the more I feel like I should go look at listings to see which spirit would be my first <3 (Probably an Angel, would love to be around an Nympho as well hehe) so maybe I'll get around to it someday :) Or maybe not, like the past almost 10 years! We'll see!

It's so sweet that she is super sweet, kind and protective of you and your GF <3 I know I'd love those traits if I had a spirit with me, hehe <3

Anyways, it's nice to hear from you! Hope we can chat more around the forums from time to time :)

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

iAddison wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:50 am
That's soo sweet :8) You're just like me though, I really do love to make others smile, happy, feel welcome, etc. too :) It's something that I do too and I'm told by people that I'm TOO nice and naïve haha :) I'm sure that if I started spirit keeping, they may or may not think the same thing! :)

I'm so happy that your life has been better and many amazing things happened to you! <3 I feel like you deserve all the best *Hugs you* You really do seem like such a great person. Honestly, I really do connect and resonate wonderfully with people like you :)
Aweee thankies hehe, your just as sweet too >.<, ya really glade my life has gone for the better! I feel so happy and just wanna spread the love and nicu happy comfy feelings.

I hope if you do decide to get your first spirit companion you, meet one caring kind and supportive, maybe alittle protective or stern haha someone to remind you that people have bad intentions and to look out for them, I tend to always look for the best in people haha
The more I type, make posts, etc. here and hear from people, the more I feel like I should go look at listings to see which spirit would be my first <3 (Probably an Angel, would love to be around an Nympho as well hehe) so maybe I'll get around to it someday :) Or maybe not, like the past almost 10 years! We'll see!
Angels are great UwU, they are sweet, protective, somtiems abit possessive hahah, they cal also be very playful depending on their personality or very quite and passive. I definitely recommend courtwind or bronwyn both are amazing companions and mine particularly love to hang out with me during wokr and listen to me sing hahaha.
It's so sweet that she is super sweet, kind and protective of you and your GF <3 I know I'd love those traits if I had a spirit with me, hehe <3

Anyways, it's nice to hear from you! Hope we can chat more around the forums from time to time :)
Ya I adore my gift from lady Aphrodite, hahah she is one of my favourite entity companions, we spent a good amount of time together me, her and her sister hahahah last night was very Nyah!

I hope to catch chu around on the forums too UwU ! See cha

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

iAddison
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: N/A
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Deimos Charon
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:35 pm

Aweee thankies hehe, your just as sweet too >.<, ya really glade my life has gone for the better! I feel so happy and just wanna spread the love and nicu happy comfy feelings.

I hope if you do decide to get your first spirit companion you, meet one caring kind and supportive, maybe alittle protective or stern haha someone to remind you that people have bad intentions and to look out for them, I tend to always look for the best in people haha
Angels are great UwU, they are sweet, protective, somtiems abit possessive hahah, they cal also be very playful depending on their personality or very quite and passive. I definitely recommend courtwind or bronwyn both are amazing companions and mine particularly love to hang out with me during wokr and listen to me sing hahaha.

Ya I adore my gift from lady Aphrodite, hahah she is one of my favourite entity companions, we spent a good amount of time together me, her and her sister hahahah last night was very Nyah!

I hope to catch chu around on the forums too UwU ! See cha
Awwww we're both so sweet hehe :3 <3
I really am so happy for you hun! I feel the love and nicu happy comfy feelings coming off of you already! <3 I really do feel the vibes and love <3 I do love talking to you and hearing from you :)

I'm such a naive person and always look for the best in the people as well. Hmmm maybe I'm getting better at that though, like sometimes I see grumpy people/customers at my job and I'm like NOPE. No thanks! Want to stay away from that XD
I hope that when I do get my first companion, they're super loving/caring, kind, friendly, all the good personalities <3) And an overprotective one would be nice hehe <3

Aww I'm definitely getting an Angel then. If I get an overprotective and one is possessive, hehe then I already know they'll love me :3 I don't know about being quiet and passive though, especially with me being new to spirit keeping and not having the senses/communication with spirits yet. So I might need an Angel that's not quiet/passive yet :)
I'll definitely look at Bronwyn and Courtwind then, thanks <3
Oh for real? You can take them with you anywhere? :o How many can you bring with you?

Lady Aphrodite, herself? WOW. I think my heart skipped a beat! Yep, it's definitely dropping and giving me butterflies! I don't know, I feel like every time I see her name pop up in a movie/show, video game, or anywhere, I think I felt something for her. I mean she IS the goddess of love, lust, pleasure, beauty, and passion. Something that I really do love.
Anyways, holy crap, you're with Lady Aphrodite!!!! That's amazing!!!

I really hope to catch you around on the forums more too <3

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

iAddison wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:33 pm
Awwww we're both so sweet hehe :3 <3
I really am so happy for you hun! I feel the love and nicu happy comfy feelings coming off of you already! <3 I really do feel the vibes and love <3 I do love talking to you and hearing from you :)

I'm such a naive person and always look for the best in the people as well. Hmmm maybe I'm getting better at that though, like sometimes I see grumpy people/customers at my job and I'm like NOPE. No thanks! Want to stay away from that XD
I hope that when I do get my first companion, they're super loving/caring, kind, friendly, all the good personalities <3) And an overprotective one would be nice hehe <3
Hahha I’m the same thing whenever I see moody emails or sassy coworkers I just kinda hide in my little cove and be like no mood boos here Nyah !

Thank you for thy I love being happy and I’m glade you feel good vibes from me hehe, I really love helping people and so do my friends.
Aww I'm definitely getting an Angel then. If I get an overprotective and one is possessive, hehe then I already know they'll love me :3 I don't know about being quiet and passive though, especially with me being new to spirit keeping and not having the senses/communication with spirits yet. So I might need an Angel that's not quiet/passive yet :)
I'll definitely look at Bronwyn and Courtwind then, thanks <3
Oh for real? You can take them with you anywhere? :o How many can you bring with you?

I wuv angels, I mean you can always ask the person you end up getting the angel from that ideally you ar ehoping ofr a more social spirit hehe. I also noticed angels like dairy, mine love to lick desserts and try food I have i bring it up to them and they move the food it’s soo funny hehhe. I mean there is many ways to communicate with your friends a part from telepathy, so don’t feel discouraged and it takes practice regardless hehe.
Lady Aphrodite, herself? WOW. I think my heart skipped a beat! Yep, it's definitely dropping and giving me butterflies! I don't know, I feel like every time I see her name pop up in a movie/show, video game, or anywhere, I think I felt something for her. I mean she IS the goddess of love, lust, pleasure, beauty, and passion. Something that I really do love.
Anyways, holy crap, you're with Lady Aphrodite!!!! That's amazing!!!

I really hope to catch you around on the forums more too <3
Haha yes she is pretty close with me, and likes to visit me quite abit haha, she is private so she does t like me sharing much . But I kinda feel very spoiled around her, she likes spoiling me my one friend said Lul. I always blush and get shy when she shows up hahha I’m very good and always listens to her. She definitely is a lot to handle haha, my gf worships her and she randomly gets mentioned when Lady Aphrodite visits it’s kinda funny, she he like tell her this or that hahah, since my gf can’t telepathy yet.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

sasha_shadowmend
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My magical/paranormal name...: Sasha Shadowmend
Zodiac:

Interesting post! I'm always down to make new friends. Online friends are great and pretty much my only way to find like-minded people. I would love to be exposed to new spiritual experiences. I am certainly open to conversation 😊❤️

"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper." - W.B. Yeats

"I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am, I am, I am." - Sylvia Plath

|..| X..X 0..0 \:* ^^ 0x. <3 \/

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

sasha_shadowmend wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:01 am Interesting post! I'm always down to make new friends. Online friends are great and pretty much my only way to find like-minded people. I would love to be exposed to new spiritual experiences. I am certainly open to conversation 😊❤️
Thankies UwU, ya it’s honestly like kinda hard to find people that get along with this side of me irl, I just completely don’t talk about it or even make it known other than my gf.

Awe well Me and O my entity I do conjurations with are gonna be doing stuff for the Sturgeon Moon we gonna be doing around 6- 10 pre-conjures and 3 -6 new friends for my gf, O was really hoping for someone here to want to have one too, but she can wait haha, she just loves giving gifts to humans and matching them with spirit friends.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

I hope everyone has been having a great august so far I!!! Me and my friends have been doing a lot of practicing, mostly on protective spells, and defensive ward making. It’s been a lot of fun, some point going to be having a spell teaching session at some point with my one entity sometime this week.

Was gonna post this someplace else but I really don’t know where to put it, but my friends have been very eager to do more conjurations but my gf isn’t really in a good mood, and they think I have too many friends, they keep showing up lmao without even doing anything so my friends are like no more for you XD. If anyone would like me to match them with a friend or two just know this is personal favour and I’m still learning, some things to keep in mind, tend to attract very dark arts beings, as well as immortal entities so if your not looking for something intense might not be for you, I can always do something simple but like I said I’m still learning. I don’t use modern practices but my friends take venting and protection seriously nothing harmful will be from us. We can do both object or body binding if you do choose body binding it will be rather intense and might feel strong effects you typically feel from a successful ritual, Again anyone is welcome but we are planning to do 2-4 during next full moon and 5-10 during Halloween weekend.

I hope chu all have a nicu day

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”