Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel and Volkh
If I could be anything, I would be...: Source
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DveneKY

What does golden mean here? is it literal gold colour or gold-like, i have a bronwyn angel, alya & cleo djinn in the same categorisation. maybe my divine dragon is also golden but darker

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Some of my companions also have a description of golden skin (or bronze, and silver also). My Bronwyn angel for example. His has a sheen that is gold in color, almost like someone dusted him very lightly with fine gold powder. Most of my companions who have been described as "golden skinned" tend to look dusted like this. They don't look like a shiny gold metal statue 😉 If I see
"golden skin" in a description I tend to view it this way.
My divine dragon has a mixture of gold and dark throughout his form , but is almost metallic looking. He didn't come with a physical description.
I have many others who have different skin colors, including black. Some have a metallic sheen to them and some don't.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I could theorise but, like you, I have CH spirits described as having golden skin and it's not made clear where that means skin tone and where it means a colour close to that of actual metal gold.

Other spirits I have are described as having skin that glitters like gold dust. That's clear. One CH spirit I have has 'silvery skin'. Again that's clear.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Well, I usually see my spirits and angels and my golden Bronwyn Angels with blond hair and blue or green eyes have their skin golden shine color that is yellowish gold sheen. It's really beautiful.

My gold dragon is like 24 carat gold all over. Her scales are shining true 🥇 gold.

My Cleopatra Djinn has human types Golden skin that is like a stronger light brown with yellow hues. She has blown eyes and black hair. She looks very beautiful with her hair Egyptian golden brown skin tone.

My gold Djinn female has different types of yellow gold skin that is with her yellow gold hair making her looks the most unnatural and real Djinn looking, in my liking.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”