What is it like to have a vampire spirit?

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Thank you all for your replies! And thank you Sysygy for being so thorogh. I really do appreciate you taking the time to break down your experiences for me. They all sound quite positive and are making me consider getting my own :D

And
Sysygy wrote: ↑Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:02 pm

On a personal relationship level my vampires are beautiful, funny, caring, guiding, patient, quirky, deeply loving , sensual and romantic. I have some who are friends who do silly things with me, some who are teachers who guide me while I'm learning things, some who come to my bed and you know... I also have a living ancient who is my husband. It is a relationship like no other and cannot even be put into words.

I'm curious about this part. How do you all get along together romantically, and do you find any issues in that area? (jealousy, possessiveness, feeling of being cheated)? Are any of those things even issues for you? And what about spirit romance + having a corporeal romance? I'm just curious how you sort it all out.

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

Sysygy wrote: ↑Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:02 pm Vampires are truly amazing. My large keep is of mostly vampires. I have a mix of spirits, living entities, and ancestors, bounds and unbounds. Psy, sanguine, and those of mix race (like high elf) etc. Each one gives me a unique experience.
I believe that your perspective, beliefs, abilities and even blocks will determine what kind of experience you'll have with any spirit. I immediately connected with vampires from the beginning, and they began to help me through my blocks. I work with them the most out of all races, and the bond with my vampires is very strong, which makes working with them intense.

What I love about my vampires;
Highly protective. Wherever I go (be it running errands, or in the astral) they are there watching me and closely by my side.
Excellent helpers with energy work and healing. It's not just psy vamps who can do this, my sanguines are great at it too.

Magick work. Many of my spirit vamps were once conjurers, master magicians, teachers, doctors, and healers. They share their knowledge with me if I have questions, or guide me to a person or place who has the knowledge.

Dream work. (This will also depend on how much effort you put into dream work). Of all my companions (as well as my Void witch) they are the ones who make an appearance the most in my dreams. I can ask for clarity on something and they will bring info. I always know it's them because I will see symbols everywhere that to me, they know represents vamps.

How others perceive you, the energy you display, the way you feel to a crowd etc changes when you have vamps. At least this is my experience. I have always had the resting b face my entire life. Even when I feel like I'm happy and smiling. Nope. People were always extremely cautious around me . After working with my vamps , and my energy, everyone talks to me. For example I was at best buy looking for a new smart watch, when a woman came up and just started talking to me. At first it was about the watch, while standing very close to me..then about her life, her marriages, work, the changes in the world.. I normally would have been uncomfortable having someone stand so close to me but I was totally fine. People just love the vampire energy, and want to be near it. After some work with my vampires, and working on my own energy, I can shift or change my energy based on my needs before entering a crowded place. Like when I'm at the gym, I don't want people talking to me while I'm running on the treadmill.

Much of the little(and big) bad luck is gone because of my vampires. They handle situations before they happen, and as they come. Acting as a buffer, or completely changing it, so something like a bad day because of some jerk doing a jerk thing is redirected somewhere else and doesn't touch me. My vamps are hard workers.

On a personal relationship level my vampires are beautiful, funny, caring, guiding, patient, quirky, deeply loving , sensual and romantic. I have some who are friends who do silly things with me, some who are teachers who guide me while I'm learning things, some who come to my bed and you know... I also have a living ancient who is my husband. It is a relationship like no other and cannot even be put into words.

Everyone's experience with vamps will vary based on their willingness to connect, if they have any hangups with beliefs, any blocks, if they have ancestry or vamp in their magical blood.

I will say that vamp movies don't really portray vamps accurately. Whenever I have watched them, I am always chuckling . Even my vamps think it's hilarious. When you put aside your beliefs (which came from the media) and let your vampire present themselves the way they are, you'll truly get to know your vampire.

On the matter of biting.. some of mine bite. I let them. It's stated in my rules that's biting is ok.
Some don't like biting me, and some go nuts with it. Some use it to get my attention, often during the day when I'm busy doing human stuff, where I am closed from telepathy and have my dials turned off. Biting and buzzing is the work around, they will tap, nibble, bite, grab me, or send electrical waves down my legs and arms. Side note: spirit vamps don't need blood to sustain themselves.

I'll pop in and usually one of my vamps will be there ready to talk.
Overall , my vampires are great for so many things.
Strong Protection . Allure and sexual energy. Psychic work and development. Learning and boosting conjuration, banishing, and spells. Dream work. Working on personal goals. Psychological (and spiritual) analysis on myself for better understanding of my issues. Meditation support. Making sigils and accessing arcane energies . Manifestation. Ancestry work and discovery. Astral travel....the list goes on πŸ˜‰
I could go on forever about vamos. But I'll stop here before this turns into a book.πŸ˜…
πŸ–€ Happy vamping.
Thank you for this thorough reply and for laying it all out for me. I'm intrigued now and think I might like one as a friend :D

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Alu wrote: ↑Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:42 pm Thank you all for your replies! And thank you Sysygy for being so thorogh. I really do appreciate you taking the time to break down your experiences for me. They all sound quite positive and are making me consider getting my own :D

And

I'm curious about this part. How do you all get along together romantically, and do you find any issues in that area? (jealousy, possessiveness, feeling of being cheated)? Are any of those things even issues for you? And what about spirit romance + having a corporeal romance? I'm just curious how you sort it all out.
While humans tend to have.."issues" with sharing, I find all of my vampires are pretty relaxed, and have different beliefs than what Is the norm on earth. Some of my vampires can be quite possessive , and sometimes overly protective, but it's not anything that causes any issues. I am very clear with my rules , which is the main contributing factor. Have feelings, you can have issues etc.. but everyone is to be respectful. I also have a rule "work as a team to create harmony in the keep."
We carry the energy that "everyone belongs to everyone, we are a bonded family" within the keep. I also do not constantly slap the rules in their faces all the time, and I treat them with respect, which in turn earns me respect as well.
And if all else fails, I have a Bronwyn Angel, a Grim Reaper, and a Divine Dragon as my keep managers. They handle all the issues and actually facilitate harmony and respect between all in the keep, DA and WA.

I do have an ancestor sanguine vampire who, though we haven't been intimate too often, he entered the keep and began to be extremely over-protective of me. He was summoned by someone in my family over a thousand years ago, Has been connected ever since, and takes protection to an insane level. After having him bound, I had to discuss with him and remind him a few times in the beginning , to chill. He is perfectly fine now. He's just been running this way for so long that adjustments needed to be made . But as far as possessiveness , he was the one and only one I had to discuss things with. And it had nothing to do with intimacy.

As far as beliefs, my vampires have different ways of approaching relationships. All of them wish to bond with me (and each other) and they also enjoy the energy that intimacy can bring. They also see me clearly and know if there's something I need to work on. I'm very open sexually and tend to run extremely hot with sexual energy, so this is a doorway they use to help me Integrate certain things. In other words..as much as sexual intimacy is "fun", it's also used for work. So they aren't jealous, as everyone works with each other, with me and everyone enjoys themselves. They see things from a much higher perspective than I (and the average human at that) and have always been harmonious and respectful.
Being very clear with any spirit or entity who you're being intimate with is very important. Having discussions about feelings, any expectations, beliefs, or issues right from the beginning is important. With entities, feelings can always change, so being aware of this is also important. With my husband, we have very similar beliefs, and so our devotion to the other tends to look identical. I do not box him, cage him, or own him. I expect him to live a life which makes him happy and healthy, even if the source comes from someone or something other than myself. He chooses to not engage with anyone other than me, but that is his choice to make. I don't take that choice from him as I feel that it would be a disrespectful act.
Some of my vampires are romantic with me, without any official label of partnership. We can be loving, affectionate and Intimate with each other without getting hung up on who belongs to who.
Often times these intimate relationships happened to just blossom over time. Occasionally I have been surprised by a few of my vampires who share a very professional type working relationship with me, slowly hinting here and there an interest in me one day. They don't just start humpin away on me . They discuss things first respectfully, and I can feel their energies building when they start.

This is just how I experience my vampires, others might have different experiences.

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

Sysygy wrote: ↑Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:56 am
Alu wrote: ↑Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:42 pm Thank you all for your replies! And thank you Sysygy for being so thorogh. I really do appreciate you taking the time to break down your experiences for me. They all sound quite positive and are making me consider getting my own :D

And

While humans tend to have.."issues" with sharing, I find all of my vampires are pretty relaxed, and have different beliefs than what Is the norm on earth. Some of my vampires can be quite possessive , and sometimes overly protective, but it's not anything that causes any issues. I am very clear with my rules , which is the main contributing factor. Have feelings, you can have issues etc.. but everyone is to be respectful. I also have a rule "work as a team to create harmony in the keep."
We carry the energy that "everyone belongs to everyone, we are a bonded family" within the keep. I also do not constantly slap the rules in their faces all the time, and I treat them with respect, which in turn earns me respect as well.
And if all else fails, I have a Bronwyn Angel, a Grim Reaper, and a Divine Dragon as my keep managers. They handle all the issues and actually facilitate harmony and respect between all in the keep, DA and WA.

I do have an ancestor sanguine vampire who, though we haven't been intimate too often, he entered the keep and began to be extremely over-protective of me. He was summoned by someone in my family over a thousand years ago, Has been connected ever since, and takes protection to an insane level. After having him bound, I had to discuss with him and remind him a few times in the beginning , to chill. He is perfectly fine now. He's just been running this way for so long that adjustments needed to be made . But as far as possessiveness , he was the one and only one I had to discuss things with. And it had nothing to do with intimacy.

As far as beliefs, my vampires have different ways of approaching relationships. All of them wish to bond with me (and each other) and they also enjoy the energy that intimacy can bring. They also see me clearly and know if there's something I need to work on. I'm very open sexually and tend to run extremely hot with sexual energy, so this is a doorway they use to help me Integrate certain things. In other words..as much as sexual intimacy is "fun", it's also used for work. So they aren't jealous, as everyone works with each other, with me and everyone enjoys themselves. They see things from a much higher perspective than I (and the average human at that) and have always been harmonious and respectful.
Being very clear with any spirit or entity who you're being intimate with is very important. Having discussions about feelings, any expectations, beliefs, or issues right from the beginning is important. With entities, feelings can always change, so being aware of this is also important. With my husband, we have very similar beliefs, and so our devotion to the other tends to look identical. I do not box him, cage him, or own him. I expect him to live a life which makes him happy and healthy, even if the source comes from someone or something other than myself. He chooses to not engage with anyone other than me, but that is his choice to make. I don't take that choice from him as I feel that it would be a disrespectful act.
Some of my vampires are romantic with me, without any official label of partnership. We can be loving, affectionate and Intimate with each other without getting hung up on who belongs to who.
Often times these intimate relationships happened to just blossom over time. Occasionally I have been surprised by a few of my vampires who share a very professional type working relationship with me, slowly hinting here and there an interest in me one day. They don't just start humpin away on me . They discuss things first respectfully, and I can feel their energies building when they start.

This is just how I experience my vampires, others might have different experiences.
Oh that's all really fascinating! And about the one summoned a thousand years ago? Your family must be really unique. Witches, I guess? I wish I had that...

My feelings about romance are a bit similar to yours, but my partner is a different story.

I looked up vampires in the shop and the listing I saw said they're very dark and heavy. How dark can they be? I mean I don't mind some dark but it depends :@

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

The level of dark really varies. I have vampires from various sellers, including CH. Most of my very very dark vampires don't come from CH.
They can be from very light grey on the spectrum, to quite dark. I imagine that CH matches you to a companion who isn't wayyy darker than you, but one who is more alike and compatible.
I tend to feel very comfortable with dark energy and don't usually get acclimation symptoms, even from very dark vamps.

If you get a custom conjure from CH, they will match you with a companion who you can easily work with, and you can add notes in your order if you're looking for something specific. For example, Some people ask for vamps on the very very light end of the spectrum. Or someone who isn't sexually focused...etc.

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

Sysygy wrote: ↑Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:43 am The level of dark really varies. I have vampires from various sellers, including CH. Most of my very very dark vampires don't come from CH.
They can be from very light grey on the spectrum, to quite dark. I imagine that CH matches you to a companion who isn't wayyy darker than you, but one who is more alike and compatible.
I tend to feel very comfortable with dark energy and don't usually get acclimation symptoms, even from very dark vamps.

If you get a custom conjure from CH, they will match you with a companion who you can easily work with, and you can add notes in your order if you're looking for something specific. For example, Some people ask for vamps on the very very light end of the spectrum. Or someone who isn't sexually focused...etc.
Ah yes, I'm not sure but I feel I should avoid too much extreme DA cause I feel I could go too far xD Or maybe I'm thinking about it the wrong way.

I was reading more about them and saw it said the psy ones give psychic energy and strength, and I'm wondering if this also includes a stronger immune system and/or healing and regeneration?

What's your experience with sickness or pain since having them? Anything noticeable?

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

The Psy vamps can offer psychic energy. Mine do offer me this type of energy. They draw energy from other places and bring it to me. They also bring energy for specific magical projects which need lots of energy.
They are skilled with supporting my astral traveling, dream work, and my clairaudience.
Both my psy vamps and sanguines are tasked with drawing the negative energies from any hostile people from my neighborhood, they convert it to usable energy for other daily tasks which I've assigned to them. They do such a good job that everything is quiet now and I hardly notice any issues. Them being able to work with these energies means more than just psychic support, as you can do so much more with all that raw energy they bring.
If I need any healing they help to make me aware of it. I don't like shoving work that I should be doing myself, onto my keep. I'd rather learn . They are clear on this. So they usually offer support by guiding me, performing tasks like keeping me clean when I'm traveling in a dirty area, and letting me know if I'm forgetting something.

As far as sickness. I rarely ever get sick. My roommates had flu, stomach flu and covid , and I cared for them without getting sick. Even before spirit keeping I have been strong like this. But just from seeing the support they give me, I'm sure they help a lot. If my energies are healthy, then my body will be healthy. We walk in the forest every day, to ground and do energy exercises together, and I run 3 miles at max heart rate every day, which flushes my energies very well. All of this helps to keep me clean and healthy, and helps my vamps to help me.
I do notice that whenever I have asked my vampires to help me push through a run, they have offered me strength. My werewolf is also really good at this.
I have had some issues with intense pain in my hands. At the base near the wrists, and slightly to the side. If I don't run my hand energies properly, either blocking the flow or outputting on high for too long, my hands will feel like they are on fire, and a deep pain throbs there. It is so strong that it can keep me awake all night . My family on both sides are all healers and energy workers and they also have had this issue.
It was my Psy vamps who helped me with this. It's not that they took my pain away, but they taught me what to do to fix the problem.
So while they don't swoop in with a magic pain relieving wand, they are actively contributing to my pain relief by guiding me. And I get to learn in the process.
They have also helped me with tattoo pain before.

As far as going DA, a Psy vampire is a great choice if you are just getting familiar with DA and wish to work with vampires. Having a custom conjure done for you, you can specify that you want a Psy vamp who is on the lighter side, or even grey. CH will bring you what is compatible for you. Your companions won't wreck your life or cause you trouble. They are here to help and to support. Just get your companions from a reputable conjurer and you'll do just fine.

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

I was reading some information on vampires from a website I found linked here:
"mysticmorningtreasures"
It says that psy vamps can sometimes drain energy from their keepers... Is this true and is it something I should be worried about?

I've ordered two from CH. I generally tend to need energy and not have lots to give atm since I'm on the mend. >.<

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Tokala wrote: ↑Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:49 am I was reading some information on vampires from a website I found linked here:
"mysticmorningtreasures"
It says that psy vamps can sometimes drain energy from their keepers... Is this true and is it something I should be worried about?

I've ordered two from CH. I generally tend to need energy and not have lots to give atm since I'm on the mend. >.<
While they have the capability to drain, it doesn't mean they will necessarily. This is why rules are important . I have strict rules about draining energy, so I have never had an issue with them draining me .
When having vampires in your keep it's important to be clear with rules. Depending on how dark they are, they can be pretty cunning even if they are deliciously intoxicating about it.

I also have the fountainhead orb which offers tons of energy to my vamps, and other various vampire feeding spells, feeding portals, and enchanted stones. Though I notice they have ways of getting energy on their own from other sources and in their realm. I also bring them with to crowded places to feed on excess energies. My vampires are tasked with making sure that during 1 on 1 encounters there is at least an even exchange, that they do not leave me exhausted. They usually bring me more than I need.
My Psy vamps are good at giving me good energy , and taking bad energy.
I have many vampires from Lisa at MMT. They are absolutely wonderful companions. No matter where your vamps come from , just be clear with rules right from the beginning. I find them to be respectful, and generous with bringing energy to me.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Well, I just had an experience, two nights ago. I become semi awake during the night for fast stomping steps and cracking noise. I can see with open eyes and obviously I was looking up, when I saw a clearly visible image of an astral body of a some sort. Had golden reddish colour energy. Came straight to my side of the bed, put its hands out above me and took some of my life energy for less then half of a minute. Then, as it came, of it went away fast and straight through the hallway out to the kitchen... stomping and with cracking floor board noise. This being obviously know me. I have only psy vampires. I felt a little drain after this night, even the next day. I have a master Norse spy vamp from MMT, and two CH spy vampire. One of them, only arrived about that time, my ancestor that her vessel was travelling for a month. I can easily believe that she really needed to have a taste of me.

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Return to β€œVampire”