What is it like to have a vampire spirit?

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Can you tell me what it's like to have a vampire spirit and if it's anything like the books and/or movies? If not then what's different?

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

I would go check out ASH's series called 'The truth about vampires' here in the forums.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Great feeling to have a Spy Vamp. I have two and one is on the way. I don't have a sanguine.

My very first male is special, because he appeared in my dream. He is a spirit. Mine is light in nature and kind of distant but very handsome and loyal vampire. He is an excellent protection against psychic types of attacks.

My Norse Psy Vamp is a Master female living entity. She has a very warm and friendly nature. Beautiful strong and light Astra energy. Terrific telepathic exchange. She is an energy worker and has so many capabilities plus her own team of spy vamps. But only she is visiting me and binded to me. 🤗

My 3rd Psy Vamp's vessel is not recived yet. She is an ancestors of mine, who is in description, very similar in nature to me and plus she is greatly magical. I am looking forward to get to know her.

Maybe, check out the encyclopaedia about the myths and truth about vampires. Some are can be like a movie types of horrible characters. But my own experiences are truly amazing with my own.

Custom conjuration is the must for a 🧛🏻‍♂️ friend.
Alu wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:09 am Can you tell me what it's like to have a vampire spirit and if it's anything like the books and/or movies? If not then what's different?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

mystlady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:55 am I would go check out ASH's series called 'The truth about vampires' here in the forums.
Hi I did a search and I can’t find it?

Beckielyn
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

mystlady wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:55 pm
Kitsune wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:55 am I would go check out ASH's series called 'The truth about vampires' here in the forums.
It's in the encyclopedia. Search vampire and they pop up.

0..0 *0*
marauderkaelyn
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: gregori watchers :>
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

mystlady wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:55 pm
Hello! You should find them if you search for 'Vampires', set the author to Ash and search within topic titles only.

♡ ~ A ~ ♡ ~ S ~ ♡ ~ P ~ ♡ ~ K ~ ♡ ~ V ~ ♡ ~ J ~ ♡ ~ R ~ ♡
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Vampires are truly amazing. My large keep is of mostly vampires. I have a mix of spirits, living entities, and ancestors, bounds and unbounds. Psy, sanguine, and those of mix race (like high elf) etc. Each one gives me a unique experience.
I believe that your perspective, beliefs, abilities and even blocks will determine what kind of experience you'll have with any spirit. I immediately connected with vampires from the beginning, and they began to help me through my blocks. I work with them the most out of all races, and the bond with my vampires is very strong, which makes working with them intense.

What I love about my vampires;
Highly protective. Wherever I go (be it running errands, or in the astral) they are there watching me and closely by my side.
Excellent helpers with energy work and healing. It's not just psy vamps who can do this, my sanguines are great at it too.

Magick work. Many of my spirit vamps were once conjurers, master magicians, teachers, doctors, and healers. They share their knowledge with me if I have questions, or guide me to a person or place who has the knowledge.

Dream work. (This will also depend on how much effort you put into dream work). Of all my companions (as well as my Void witch) they are the ones who make an appearance the most in my dreams. I can ask for clarity on something and they will bring info. I always know it's them because I will see symbols everywhere that to me, they know represents vamps.

How others perceive you, the energy you display, the way you feel to a crowd etc changes when you have vamps. At least this is my experience. I have always had the resting b face my entire life. Even when I feel like I'm happy and smiling. Nope. People were always extremely cautious around me . After working with my vamps , and my energy, everyone talks to me. For example I was at best buy looking for a new smart watch, when a woman came up and just started talking to me. At first it was about the watch, while standing very close to me..then about her life, her marriages, work, the changes in the world.. I normally would have been uncomfortable having someone stand so close to me but I was totally fine. People just love the vampire energy, and want to be near it. After some work with my vampires, and working on my own energy, I can shift or change my energy based on my needs before entering a crowded place. Like when I'm at the gym, I don't want people talking to me while I'm running on the treadmill.

Much of the little(and big) bad luck is gone because of my vampires. They handle situations before they happen, and as they come. Acting as a buffer, or completely changing it, so something like a bad day because of some jerk doing a jerk thing is redirected somewhere else and doesn't touch me. My vamps are hard workers.

On a personal relationship level my vampires are beautiful, funny, caring, guiding, patient, quirky, deeply loving , sensual and romantic. I have some who are friends who do silly things with me, some who are teachers who guide me while I'm learning things, some who come to my bed and you know... I also have a living ancient who is my husband. It is a relationship like no other and cannot even be put into words.

Everyone's experience with vamps will vary based on their willingness to connect, if they have any hangups with beliefs, any blocks, if they have ancestry or vamp in their magical blood.

I will say that vamp movies don't really portray vamps accurately. Whenever I have watched them, I am always chuckling . Even my vamps think it's hilarious. When you put aside your beliefs (which came from the media) and let your vampire present themselves the way they are, you'll truly get to know your vampire.

On the matter of biting.. some of mine bite. I let them. It's stated in my rules that's biting is ok.
Some don't like biting me, and some go nuts with it. Some use it to get my attention, often during the day when I'm busy doing human stuff, where I am closed from telepathy and have my dials turned off. Biting and buzzing is the work around, they will tap, nibble, bite, grab me, or send electrical waves down my legs and arms. Side note: spirit vamps don't need blood to sustain themselves.

I'll pop in and usually one of my vamps will be there ready to talk.
Overall , my vampires are great for so many things.
Strong Protection . Allure and sexual energy. Psychic work and development. Learning and boosting conjuration, banishing, and spells. Dream work. Working on personal goals. Psychological (and spiritual) analysis on myself for better understanding of my issues. Meditation support. Making sigils and accessing arcane energies . Manifestation. Ancestry work and discovery. Astral travel....the list goes on 😉
I could go on forever about vamos. But I'll stop here before this turns into a book.😅
🖤 Happy vamping.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Vamos lol 😆 that was meant to be vamps

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Greetings^^

Hmm... I "only" have one in my Keep and my experiences until now where...interesting in a way^^ Although I cannot say how it is with other Vampires, from this perspective, its a matter of Charakter and relationship I guess (one can see this also in the good amount of different experiences here with them^^).... So I will mostly talk about the energies I can feel and only then,maybe, my thoughts in general....

For me, "my" Vamp feels Dark and it seems like there is nearly always a cloud of...hmmm...i am not sure how to call it... a cloud of Superiority I guess? Although she herself doesn communicate such superiority.... Oh, no! I know better! Its a "Cloud of Selfconfidence" :D Thats more fitting. I mean... other Spirits are also Confident and Strong in my Keep, but she radiates... something different then most other of my Companions...hard to describe...

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Kobald wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:52 pm Greetings^^

Hmm... I "only" have one in my Keep and my experiences until now where...interesting in a way^^ Although I cannot say how it is with other Vampires, from this perspective, its a matter of Charakter and relationship I guess (one can see this also in the good amount of different experiences here with them^^).... So I will mostly talk about the energies I can feel and only then,maybe, my thoughts in general....

For me, "my" Vamp feels Dark and it seems like there is nearly always a cloud of...hmmm...i am not sure how to call it... a cloud of Superiority I guess? Although she herself doesn communicate such superiority.... Oh, no! I know better! Its a "Cloud of Selfconfidence" :D Thats more fitting. I mean... other Spirits are also Confident and Strong in my Keep, but she radiates... something different then most other of my Companions...hard to describe...
Do you mean to say contempt? Disdain for others?

Return to “Vampire”