Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I don't have mine yet, but I did some light reading on them historically and they sound like a ball. They help with household or farm chores. They like family pets.
In a full take, one would get mad if the kitchen staff tidied the kitchen and throw things all over, but if left messy they would straighten it. One would stuff the kids in the home in a cupboard.
Don't give them any thing as a Thank you, it offends them. Don't even say thank you. From my understanding lots of various fae are like that.
They help bring good luck and organization to the home. Known to knock over stacks of books so they will be put away.
And, honestly, I need help in that area. Since I was hurt at work finding motivation to really clean and organize is nonexistent. So, it's gonna be super hard to not say thank you.

0..0 *0*
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:49 am What is the long-term benefits of having them with you @Lewk and @Beckielyn ?
I honestly can't improve on what the CH Encyclopedia says, sorry!

PS I wondered about the knocking stacks of books over thing (I have a lot) but that's never happened.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Beckielyn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

My books are all contained, but there's plenty of other unorganized areas they can toss about. Lol I have a home business and I'm terribly unorganized with my supplies. I get focused on orders, everything else just slips my mind. I'm really hoping these guys motivate me in that area.

0..0 *0*
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

:) thanks @Lewk @Beckielyn .I'll look into it.
Lewk wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:04 am
ASTER wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:49 am What is the long-term benefits of having them with you @Lewk and @Beckielyn ?
I honestly can't improve on what the CH Encyclopedia says, sorry!

PS I wondered about the knocking stacks of books over thing (I have a lot) but that's never happened.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Beckielyn wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:45 am My books are all contained, but there's plenty of other unorganized areas they can toss about. Lol I have a home business and I'm terribly unorganized with my supplies. I get focused on orders, everything else just slips my mind. I'm really hoping these guys motivate me in that area.
I think they can motivate their keeper but we need to go along with that.

You may be wondering how they "perform many tasks and chores for those in their home."

I have noticed my Brownie and Kobold doing things in the home when I'm not. And when I think of doing something - like making a sandwich for example - I see her go and do it and bring it to me, before I then go and physically make the sandwich. And when I'm doing domestic chores myself she seems to assist me and somehow bring good vibes to what I'm doing, if that makes sense. And she may keep an eye on the cooking if I leave something simmering on my cooker. Finally, I've been calmly watching TV when at times I see my Brownie & Kobold come into the room and start hoovering it from side to side in strips, then when she approaches where I'm relaxing and asks me to lift my feet up while she hoovers underneath.

Keeping in mind that Brownies are WA and love the company of humans - and can be very good company, I've found - it does help to confirm what we'd like help with. And my Brownie companion does have a good way of letting me know when she's not happy with something - or I've forgotten to do something I promised to do. People from the UK like me are familiar with a stereotype of Glaswegian bluntness or combativeness. That can be done with kindness of course. This is where I think the motivation can come in, if other Brownies (who are Scottish) are anything like the same.

We have to listen, engage and have clear communication too, of course.

Although individual keepers' experiences and individual spirits' personalities vary - and I don't expect other keepers will experience things the same way - I changed my mind and thought it might useful to share this.

find it again.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:33 pm :) thanks @Lewk @Beckielyn .I'll look into it.
You're welcome. :)

find it again.
Beckielyn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:19 pm
Beckielyn wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:45 am My books are all contained, but there's plenty of other unorganized areas they can toss about. Lol I have a home business and I'm terribly unorganized with my supplies. I get focused on orders, everything else just slips my mind. I'm really hoping these guys motivate me in that area.
I think they can motivate their keeper but we need to go along with that.

You may be wondering how they "perform many tasks and chores for those in their home."

I have noticed my Brownie and Kobold doing things in the home when I'm not. And when I think of doing something - like making a sandwich for example - I see her go and do it and bring it to me, before I then go and physically make the sandwich. And when I'm doing domestic chores myself she seems to assist me and somehow bring good vibes to what I'm doing, if that makes sense. And she may keep an eye on the cooking if I leave something simmering on my cooker. Finally, I've been calmly watching TV when at times I see my Brownie & Kobold come into the room and start hoovering it from side to side in strips, then when she approaches where I'm relaxing and asks me to lift my feet up while she hoovers underneath.

Keeping in mind that Brownies are WA and love the company of humans - and can be very good company, I've found - it does help to confirm what we'd like help with. And my Brownie companion does have a good way of letting me know when she's not happy with something - or I've forgotten to do something I promised to do. People from the UK like me are familiar with a stereotype of Glaswegian bluntness or combativeness. That can be done with kindness of course. This is where I think the motivation can come in, if other Brownies (who are Scottish) are anything like the same.

We have to listen, engage and have clear communication too, of course.

Although individual keepers' experiences and individual spirits' personalities vary - and I don't expect other keepers will experience things the same way - I changed my mind and thought it might useful to share this.
This makes a lot of sense to me and how I was thinking it would work.
Thank you for sharing!!

0..0 *0*

Return to “Spirit Keeping”