neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Does anyone know if there's any significance to the color of a phoenix?

Specifically a phoenix covered in white flames?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Tokala wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:45 am Does anyone know if there's any significance to the color of a phoenix?

I don't know about phoenix colours, when it's a spirit.

Is this an image that came to you, or is it a visitation from a spirit that looked like that?

I think an image may have meaning or resonance in the colour and symbolism (eg maybe a phoenix rising from the ashes, with whatever white flames suggest to you). Maybe it suggests a WA influence, or spiritual transcendence, as white can symbolise that.

However a spirit phoenix with white flames may just be how they present themselves. I would use different criteria to assess whether a spirit is light natured/white arts or grey/dark arts, such as their energy feel and what their personality feels like. I guess a DA phoenix is less likely to present with white flames, as sometimes colours do match energy, but I don't think there's a cosmic law that says that's impossible.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Lewk wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:40 am
Tokala wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:45 am Does anyone know if there's any significance to the color of a phoenix?

I don't know about phoenix colours, when it's a spirit.

Is this an image that came to you, or is it a visitation from a spirit that looked like that?

I think an image may have meaning or resonance in the colour and symbolism (eg maybe a phoenix rising from the ashes, with whatever white flames suggest to you). Maybe it suggests a WA influence, or spiritual transcendence, as white can symbolise that.

However a spirit phoenix with white flames may just be how they present themselves. I would use different criteria to assess whether a spirit is light natured/white arts or grey/dark arts, such as their energy feel and what their personality feels like. I guess a DA phoenix is less likely to present with white flames, as sometimes colours do match energy, but I don't think there's a cosmic law that says that's impossible.
Hmm okay! You're probably right. Oh and I also saw a white dragon recently xD :)| Apparently all the white stuff comes to me lol either that or I'm colorblind... x*D

Return to “Creatures”