venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Lewk I really don't see it that she offered more readings other then the 11 initial decision.

But it's fine with me. I am very happy for everyone else that got in time. She has a gift. On the other hand... I have read through now and 🤔 I am surprised to see that people would sign up for free readings. It didn't occurred to me, as naive as it's sounds. But again, I don't just let anyone read for me, even for free. I remember my hesitation with her first and making sure that she is safe. In fact I only got two free readings in my over two years of involvement with in our forum.

ASTER wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:25 pm Oh... 😮. I just got back home last night. I better get read up on threads. 😂 Thank @Lewk
Lewk wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:39 pm
ASTER wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:52 am Congratulations 🎊 @Lewk ,I was actually curious about yours. Yeah, you are very gifted and in good hands. I really enjoyed reading your feedback from @Vipera aspis atra .
I got to miss out. The beauty, when on holidays & travelling...I got to my phone, too late... 😂 .
Lewk wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:00 pm
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:38 am More later...
Thank you so much for this, Vipera. As usual, words almost fail me...but...reassuring, fascinating, wonderful may do.
Thank you @ASTER :)

Actually, if you read back Vipera's last few posts, she has said she now has time to do more readings. If you can find and read what she wrote about that, you might see you may be able to ask her for one now.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:44 pm @Lewk I really don't see it that she offered more readings other then the 11 initial decision.
[...]

Yes, there's a lot to read through. Fortunately my last but one job involved me having to read through sometimes hundreds of pages of words and numbers, picking out relevant info. So...
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:22 am [...]I came back to this thread to say that I would have time to do a reading for everyone who posted their interest, and would extend that to you if you'd like. If not, that's alright. Let me know.
[...]
As also mentioned above, I came back here to say that I have time to read for everyone who asked and seeing your reply it made it clear that this too is a simple misunderstanding. If you will have it I would like to offer a reading to you. Let me know, and if not no worries.[..]

Hope that helps.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:00 pm
Thank you so much for this, Vipera. As usual, words almost fail me...but...reassuring, fascinating, wonderful may do.
That is lovely to see, and the feedback means a lot to me!

. . .
Tokala wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:50 pm
Thank you for this. It's good to know that I'm on the right track finally.

I'm not exactly certain what it is I have to let go. I mean, I feel there are so many things to let go of at the same time, I can't decide which, but I'll do my best. If you have any hints on what it could be, I'd appreciate it. But if not, still, I am grateful. I did have a reading some time ago and the guy told me "you need to follow your true north, and then everything will fall into place"... I had no idea what my true north was at the time.

I feel blindfolded on most of my journey. I just hope the stream I'm on takes me where I need to be.
It seemed to me that what you have to let go of is not the kind of 'letting go' where you entirely release something, but where you are content to have less of it or to give a way a little of it you've maybe been 'storing' or believing you need 'just in case' when you will be taken care of/have more than enough without it. I know that can still seem vague but I don't want to control the narrative too much beyond what I was seeing, however I think you'll know just what this is about in time. Best not to force meaning or understanding before it organically occurs.

It is not surprising to see that true north message has surfaced for you in the past... I think you've been following it, but have questioned yourself along the way due to surrounding factors - this is what is obscuring your vision. Part of following your truth, your star, is to submit to that unknown and cultivate your intuition - which I see is happening now. Where you're meant to be is just around the corner but your guidance has to come from inward sight.

. . .
Redastheday wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:08 pm
Hi thank you for the message. Yes I fully understand your having to protect your time, work. Also others only joining for free readings etc. I'm sorry for any upset hurt, i have caused you. By my response. Your right that this shouldn't be personal. I was in the wrong, for that. I hope you can forgive me. Thank you for your kind offer, yes please thanks xx
No worries, a lot of intent can get lost in translation over the internet and I don't hold any sort of animosity over things like this! I'm glad to get past it and I will note you down for one of these readings.

. . .
Satella wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:39 pm
Oh thankies for the reading very much appreciate it, haha I seem to always have some kind of emotional issue lmao. I guess I’m just a emotional girl haahha. Ya was having some problems with someone and I was keeping it to myself, I decided to tell her about and it feels a lot better now! Thanks

Just curious you don’t have to answer this, just I been told before people (readings / tarot) they have a hard time connecting to any spiritual or magick related elements and really can only get readings from my emotions or aura and that everything else is blocked or hidden. Again thanks so much for everything and don’t worry about answering this unless you feel a desire to do so!!!
Fantastic that you were able to open up and that it made you feel better. Usually it will and maybe going forward, it will be easier for you.

In this type of reading, it is less direct and there is more of a 'medium' between myself as the reader and your energy as the recipient, given that the cards are involved. I find that the cards filter energy and translate it in its essence, and then the spiritual element here is me tapping into what they've already filtered/are translating --so I didn't get an impression here one way or another regarding those areas of your life you have experienced as being harder for others to read upon. If I did an oracular work or direct channeling, that would be clearer.

I would say with these cartomancy-based readings, they look at what is most pressing on the surface of a situation so that you can go deeper into your own stuff with less inhibition. It makes sense to me then that it looked at an emotional/relational situation for you and how you're handling emotions. You also may just be a very strong emotional presence and what you mention here, along with what I saw, could indicate a need to get more of a balance in. Maybe that's a secondary message at hand.

I have consulted with clients who believe that a facet of their life/path is hidden or blocked from readers, and it's not impossible for that to occur but it can often be due to - even if unconsciously - having insecurity in that area, feeling vulnerable in that area, not really wanting to know or being fearful of knowing the truth in that area, things that are self-induced. Could also be as there is trauma or shadow-related activity in those areas that seem to be hard to read on. Whatever the case, the openness to the exchange (of the reading being done) is not there or only partially there. It may also be as simple as your energy not wanting to open up fully to certain readers, not feeling comfortable on that deeper level or not being aligned with that reader.. then one day you'll stumble into a sensitive who 'gets' you or matches the frequency of what's going on with you on those levels you feel are blocked from view, and it will allow revelations to be released.

. . .
ASTER wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:44 pm
But it's fine with me. I am very happy for everyone else that got in time. She has a gift. On the other hand... I have read through now and 🤔 I am surprised to see that people would sign up for free readings. It didn't occurred to me, as naive as it's sounds. But again, I don't just let anyone read for me, even for free. I remember my hesitation with her first and making sure that she is safe. In fact I only got two free readings in my over two years of involvement with in our forum.
As mentioned I'd be happy to include you now that I have some space, I'm extending that just to those who have shown interest apart from the initial 11 accepted, and you were one. It's not an issue for me at all to do, but it's up to you!

Most members are discerning about what they have done for them if there is a very particular energy to it, offered without monetary compensation or otherwise, but there are always more general offers that are appealing to a mass crowd of people - readings like this would fit - and the love of perceivably 'free stuff' will win enormous attention more often than not.
This is a good topic though in itself so I am glad about some of the commentary ensuing here.
I think it's normal, even healthy to have hesitation if you're unfamiliar with a diviner/practitioner and I'd always suggest people not feel like they must take an opportunity - in ANY area of life - just because it is made easy for them to accept.
I also believe there is always an exchange involved, that there must be for the reading or magic to work as intended, so nothing is truly 'free' in that case --which is also part of why I am wanting to be upfront about only doing these for those I feel are more involved or are giving something back to the community, so that they understand what the payment is. Best for everyone involved!

. . .
DveneKY wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:17 am can you please do a read on me & my spirits?
Yes. That will make you last in the queue.

Thanks @Lewk for your help in pointing out what I had said about having the time to do some more of these!

I will tag everyone else so they know --I would like to extend a reading to @Aurum , @Hawke and @HopeFaerie. If @Aprophis would like one as well, since you chimed in here - you're more than welcome to one.

I will just be focusing on those acknowledged though, no one else. It's a busy time of the year for me 0x.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@Vipera aspis atra "As mentioned I'd be happy to include you now that I have some space, I'm extending that just to those who have shown interest apart from the initial 11 accepted, and you were one. It's not an issue for me at all to do, but it's up to you."

Yes, please 😊 💕 I love this card deck and your inspirational feedbacks.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hawke
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Oh my god @Vipera aspis atra you have no idea how much that means to me. Your last divination has helped me quite a lot (I'm still figuring it out but feel like I'm on the right path - some of the details you have given me have shown up in unexpected ways) but in general I still seem to be just grasping at straws.

Thank you <3

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:39 pm

I will tag everyone else so they know --I would like to extend a reading to @Aurum , @Hawke and @HopeFaerie. If @Aprophis would like one as well, since you chimed in here - you're more than welcome to one.

I will just be focusing on those acknowledged though, no one else. It's a busy time of the year for me 0x.
Thank you so much, Vipera! I would very much appreciate a reading from you.

Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
Zodiac:

Thank you, Vipera aspis atra, for the reading.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I have completed all of the readings but have not had time to sort through and post them yet, just a heads up.. they will be on their way.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you in advance. uwu
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:20 pm I have completed all of the readings but have not had time to sort through and post them yet, just a heads up.. they will be on their way.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hawke
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:20 pm I have completed all of the readings but have not had time to sort through and post them yet, just a heads up.. they will be on their way.
<3

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”