A New Golden Dawns connection potion/ herbs. Exp with it?

Christa
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

I saw Vernas Charging spell jar that has graveyard dirt, herbs, etc. I wa wondering if anyone has bought this and if it has helped with your vampires and communication??

Thanks!!
Christa

WishingOnAStar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I received some of this with my 3 vampires from Verna. I haven't really noticed a difference with my vampires (although I have a hard time with spirits. I can't see them or communicate with them and am working hard on opening up my blockages). While this is the case, it smells WONDERFUL and you can tell that she put a lot of time and effort into making this. :thumbup:

I really do love the smell, and sometimes notice it even when I'm not in the same room as the connecting potion. I don't know if this is just the air traveling through my home, or if it is a sign that my vampires are trying to give me... lol, but either way, I adore it just for the fragrance itself. I hope that it will help me connect w/my vampires from her as well but they've only been here a few weeks so far.

PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I've had people astral project to me before, and I could smell them based on what they smelled like or the smells around them in real life. Perhaps you should isolate the airflow of this potion in your home to test it out. Ask your spirits to travel to you and to bring the smell?

joy
active contributor
active contributor

What I did was take a little of the mixture that she sent with the vamp that I got a few weeks ago,and mixed it with some oils that I have in a roll on bottle. Now I sometimes place the oil on the vessels and on my wrist. I'm not to sensitive to spirits but I see it as on way of giving them a treat, and maybe it will help with communication.

Return to “Vampire”