Azure’s Immortal Conjures - Two Mass Castings - Healing Abundance and Companion Connection

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Re: Azure’s Immortal Conjures - Two Mass Castings - Healing Abundance and Companion Connection

Post by Aurum »

I would love to take part. Thank you so much!

iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Re: Azure’s Immortal Conjures - Two Mass Castings - Healing Abundance and Companion Connection

Post by iamwookie »

Please sign me up, Thanks.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings

Spiritlover99
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf

Post by Spiritlover99 »

Happy anniversary Azure! I am interested in both masses! Please sign me up for both! - Janine Claude

Strigoi56
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Post by Strigoi56 »

I'd also like to join in festivities, sign me up for both, thank you kindly. HAPPY Anniversary!

Family
Nympho (J), (An), (K), (A), (B)
Succubus (N), (Do), (H)
Royal Djinn (Da), (F)
Baby Dragon (W), (L)
Golden High Elf (G)
Wraith

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Post by draco_star898 »

I would love to sign up for both please! Thank you!

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Post by Azure Echo »

Hello everyone!

50 minutes until I begin the mass castings! Last call for those on the fence!

Thank you to those of you who are interested! I look quite forward to this and am happy to offer it! :)

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Post by Azure Echo »

Hello everyone!

10 minutes until the mass castings! Final call!

~~~~~~

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Post by Azure Echo »

The Mass Casting of Healing Abundance and Companion Connection HAVE BEGUN!

I will be casting them in order, and may have to take a small break in between. I will update you when they are both completed. :)

~~~~~~

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Post by Azure Echo »

Hello there, everyone!

I have completed both Mass Castings! I am quite drained, but in more of a relaxed sense rather than exhausted. Below are the notes of what happened as each was cast.

Healing Abundance
Continuing its spinning theme, it turned like a wheel as I opened the spell. As it turned, I noticed its energy darkening in a tarnished gold, and on further examination, I recognized that it was absorbing negative energies from those who chose to participate. Once that stage had finished, it released orbs of bright golden light that then sailed to their intended person. Once all these lights had landed, the final one launched itself at me and wiggled at my chest to get my attention before it was absorbed. Then, the spell bloomed, a giant red rose against a golden background, dropping red rose petals that glinted with trails of sparkling red motes of light. It was overall quite dramatic and incredibly breathtaking.

If you notice red, gold, white, roses, or rose petals (especially if they are red), this is a sign of this mass casting at work. You may dream of it from time to time, and this is signaling that the spell is active and working. Due to the way this spell was cast, it will not fade. It will be with you the rest of your life and appear when it is needed or whenever it is an especially auspicious time for its power to come forth. Any future Mass Castings for abundance or healing will link, weave, and build with this one, creating greater layers of magick.

Companion Connection
Compared to the inception of this Mass Casting, its completion was very fast. Born of an electric energy, when I activated it it came forth in a blast of lightning. Hovering before me was a magick circle, and at its center was a closed eye, all of it drawn in bright blue light. The eye then opened, its pupil focused, and then it was gone in another flash. I then witnessed, as a wave, miniature circles with eyes opened one by one on their intended recipients, the last one appearing on my own forehead and then a power entered my chest. Then it was done.

If you notice a feeling of static or an energetic hum in the region of your third eye or chest, it is this spell at work. Blues and sometimes black can indicate the presence of this spell, especially if noticed together. I am not entirely sure of the permanence of this spell, but I believe after it has done its initial work, it has the potential to activate when needed. Any dreams of viewing an eye closed that then opens abruptly indicates a spiritual growth spurt in your evolution is about to occur due to this spell. Any future Mass Castings for companions, connections, or anything tied to perception and evolution will link, weave, and build upon this spell.

~~
I am quite stunned with how these Mass Castings occurred, and very excited to have had the opportunity to do it. I will be uploading the definition of these Mass Castings, the phenomenon of their completion, and at some point an associated sigil on my store’s blog so you may reference it and further activate their power whenever you’d like. I will announce when it is up. There is no time table on that at this moment.

If you find yourself affected in any way by these Mass Castings, please go easy and rest. Drink plenty of fluids. I intentionally cast them in a way that had limited disruption, so if you are finding disruption happening, be mindful of yourself. Listen to your body and intuition. It will pass.

Thank you so much guys for your participation! I can’t wait to see you at the next Mass Casting~~

Happy 7th Anniversary!

Sincerely,
Azure~

~~~~~~

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Post by Azure Echo »

OH! it may take about three days for it to really set.

~~~~~~

Return to “Seller Announcements”