Azure’s Immortal Conjures - Two Mass Castings - Healing Abundance and Companion Connection

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Azure’s Immortal Conjures - Two Mass Castings - Healing Abundance and Companion Connection

Post by Azure Echo »

Hello there, everyone!

If the mods feel I should not have two posts active in seller announcements or that this post is in the wrong place, please merge it with my other thread or put it where it should be. Thank you!

At last, I am ready to offer my Mass Castings! I have two Mass Castings for you during this event. They are detailed below! Please comment if either or both are of interest to you. If you are wanting to remain private, you may email me. I will be casting these on Friday, 9/23 at 7pm (MDT). You have until then to let me know. :)

Healing Abundance
This Mass Casting is a spell intended to bring forth the energies of healing abundance, meant to soothe trauma, stress, and strain related to finances and economic loss. It is also intended to open up opportunity and potential to help draw forth abundance into the areas where wounded energy has been stagnating and aids in moving forward in life. I can promise nothing with this spell, only the good intentions with which it was forged to help in a time that is so emotionally exhausting, especially when it comes to matters of money and security. May it ease something within you and help you step forward into greater abundance and bliss.

The spell has been forged with the healing aspects of a wonderful power I’ve come to call gold fire. I then drew upon Tyche, Demeter, and Hestia to contribute their power to the spell. At this point, the spell began to spin itself into existence, associating itself with a magickal circle in appearance and rotating with a mystical power I have few words for. At some point, a thread of energy was implemented to summon a fraction of power from one’s most prosperous timeline. Once the mass casting completed its formation, it came to rest and now lays inert. It waits for its power to be released. I have found white, pale gold, and ruby red to be colors strongly associated with it.

Companion Connection
This Mass Casting is a spell intended to bring forth energies of connectivity to companions, aiding, boosting, and empowering all parts within you that engages with them while also stimulating their energy that connects to you so it is more vibrant and forward. It can also aid with the breaking down of blockages within these areas, but doing so in a way that results in a smooth transition into strong communication rather than something sudden and jarring, which would cause headaches. I can not promise a certain level of success with this Mass Casting; I can only offer the hope that it will help in some way. I am offering this Mass Casting with the same spirit and intentions that I had in creating my new listings, to bring greater connections to companions because of how much they can raise our quality of life through their friendship and love. I would be honored to help others get even a portion of the same fulfillment I have gotten from my own companions for years (and that I am eternally grateful to experience every day <3).

This spell has been forged with energy that is electric at its base, resonating with storms and lightning. Zeus has largely contributed to its formation as a source of its power. I allowed this spell to form through processes within my subconscious mind, allowing it to bubble up and mature into a chaos-settling-into-order existence. It has had quite a potent presence, aligning strongly with violet, indigo, and deep blue.

If you are interested in either or both of these Mass Castings, please comment within this thread or send me an email if you prefer to remain private. Once the casting is released on Friday 7 PM, MDT, I will investigate a means to preserve both of their power in sigils and will make it available publicly at some point after.

Thank you so much, guys! I’m looking very forward to casting both of these. :)

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Sincerely,
Azure~

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Azure’s Immortal Conjures - Two Mass Castings - Healing Abundance and Companion Connection

Post by Soltari »

Sign me up for both please Azure.

Thanks for such a generous offer =)

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family

HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Re: Azure’s Immortal Conjures - Two Mass Castings - Healing Abundance and Companion Connection

Post by HopeFaerie »

Please sign me up for both, thank you!

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Post by Hazell »

Please sign me up for both! Thank you!

marauderkaelyn
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 6
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaelyn
Zodiac:

Post by marauderkaelyn »

Thank you for this cool opportunity, please sign me up for both as well!!

UniverseExplorer
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Post by UniverseExplorer »

Thank you so much for this offer. Please sign me up for Companion Connection

azaerah
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels & demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Azaerah

Post by azaerah »

Hello, I would like to sign up as well. Thanks :)

Nitimur in vetitum.

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

Post by warp traveler »

I Thank you for this Opertunnity Azure, and if it is ok i would like to participate.
Many Thanks

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Post by divineseeker »

Hello,
Please include me for both as well, thank you.

Lasbelee
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Post by Lasbelee »

Happy anniversary!
Please sign me up for both, and thank you for the opportunity. <3

Return to “Seller Announcements”