Spectacle - payment is your choice

If you have any information your customers need to know like shipping updates, website changes, eBay notifications, etc. then this is the right area to let everyone know!
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

All services that are available or may be made available on the SPECTACLE page, are from here on out being offered by
donation/choose-your-price.
The same things may not be there forever - I am a fan of change, so make yourself aware of them while you have the opportunity.

https://thealchemicaltheatre.wordpress.com/spectacle/

As noted at the bottom of the page:
Payment for the above offerings is quid pro quo. You provide to me what you think the work is worth. The result you receive, what you get out of it, is based on how circumstances of the time favor this. The outcome will be in balance.

A seeker paying what they believe it is worth - what amount is significant/means something to them personally, is fair in exchange for this work - being what I am prepared to do or send out on a regular basis.

A value means something different to everyone. We tend to associate a certain dollar amount with what in our lives we are already paying or having to save for all of the time - whether it be food in our bellies, streaming a show.. luxury or
necessity.
The point is that you will know what an amount is worth to you - what you are prioritizing. To offer that amount to me for these services holds more significance than any price I can determine.

There will be no personal judgment on what you choose to pay me and I do NOT need to know why you chose the amount.
The resulting work, and impact, is what you're meant to receive based on the exchange - it is determined beyond us both
in the sense that I give until the energy says it's enough or I am not meant to provide anymore.

So please do not think that this is a case of more = more, or less = less; try to view beyond this constraint.
If you cannot imagine how, you will grow into it through practices such as this. Different combinations unlock different potentials, and always the result you need at that time.

The challenge of determining value and what it means to you is part of the experience. It urges you to look closer at your connection with everything you consume.

Concluding note: Part 3 of Feature Presentation: THE MASQUERADE, is coming soon.. oracular/divinatory services are the emphasis.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
seralee
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7

Is there an email to contact for service or purchase? It seems like all my messages from the contact us box gets ignored.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

seralee wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:35 pm
Is there an email to contact for service or purchase? It seems like all my messages from the contact us box gets ignored.
I can assure you that is untrue, I receive inquiries this way on a regular basis with no trouble and get back to them as soon as I can.
From what you mention it makes it sound like you would have attempted to contact me multiple times, which is very unfortunate as I couldn't have received any of those attempts and there must be some sort of an error happening.

Should you try the contact box again, be sure to double check there are no errors in the email addy you include - just in case!

To everyone: if you send an inquiry through the contact form even once and it is seemingly ignored, it would be best to mention that the first time it happens and if possible I can remedy it.

I'll consider making the email available on site but at the moment feel like everyone who is meant to partake of a service is doing so. I like fate to decide these things as much as possible..it is central to my work. I apologize for any inconvenience.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Customer Notifications”