Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have several spirit companions, and my husband just got his first. He loves his spirit. His vessel has been here maybe 24 hours, so it's still new. My question is, is there ever any conflicts or isssues with more than 1 keeper in a home? If given permission, can put spirits all co-mingle and talk? Work together? Or do they stay seperate? Mine have all been given permission to interact with anyone in our home. And I'm pretty sure he gave the same to his. So, just wondering if they all will work together.

0..0 *0*
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I have bought spirits for my two friends, one lives with me. There has not been any issue. Actually, one of them appeared to me once, which was quite cool. I see no problem in having spirits of yours any your husband co-mingling if they want to.

Beckielyn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you. I didn't think there would be an issue, I hope they all can hang out together.

0..0 *0*
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

My girlfriend and I both have spirit friends we don’t even live together and they still visit us each day. Some of mine visit my gf and some of hers like to visit me. Sometimes there can be drama if some of your spirits are very attached to you and don’t know your new human companion well, but it usually always ends up well and comfy. Trust me it will be very UwU and it will probable help your hubby out a lot with more friends to commune with!

Some even help with or like to help spice up human intimate things or make love stronger which is always UwU.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Technically, especially in a close relationship such as like husband and wife, they (spirits) can coexist together peacefully. BUT…if I would ever get a very dark spirit, who is a none social type and purely lives for protection myself from everyone else, then I would set strong house rules with naming my loved once one by one that ought to be speared from all harms.

Do you get this? It’s strongly depends on the nature of your and his spirit companions and your interactions towards your husband and his spirit. It’s best to set house rules together…this way everyone is on the same page. Best to discuss it before even getting warmed up as a keeper. Because, I am telling you, it’s addictive. ;*D

I have a black dragon who’s wanted to be with me. In spite of my shop account notes saying….ONLY WHITE ARTS Spirits for freebies…I received my black dragon because he just that much wanted to come to us. As it turns out, he absolutely gets along with my husband. He even prefers him to relax and sit with rather then myself because they are so similar in nature. So this could happen later on with you two as well. Spirits got their preferences and they’re might even visit us before they get conjured.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Beckielyn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

His spirit is a black dragon. I was so so nervous for his very first to be one. But, hubby loves his dragon. And dragon loves him. He's helped him at work, they chat. He took his dragon and mine for a long ride in the country today. I'm not as mobile as him, so he asked if any of mine wanted to go, and they all said yes. So off they went. All had a good time.
I also have a black dragon and all are getting along well. I had rules already, but I went over them with him after we ordered his to be on the same page.
As far as I've been told, everyone is just peachy with the new guy. One of our rules is everyone gets along, and if you can't, please let us know. I'll keep that in mind for very dark ones. I haven't had my eye on any like that yet, just a couple non social ones. But those won't be for a while yet.
ASTER wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:06 am Technically, especially in a close relationship such as like husband and wife, they (spirits) can coexist together peacefully. BUT…if I would ever get a very dark spirit, who is a none social type and purely lives for protection myself from everyone else, then I would set strong house rules with naming my loved once one by one that ought to be speared from all harms.

Do you get this? It’s strongly depends on the nature of your and his spirit companions and your interactions towards your husband and his spirit. It’s best to set house rules together…this way everyone is on the same page. Best to discuss it before even getting warmed up as a keeper. Because, I am telling you, it’s addictive. ;*D

I have a black dragon who’s wanted to be with me. In spite of my shop account notes saying….ONLY WHITE ARTS Spirits for freebies…I received my black dragon because he just that much wanted to come to us. As it turns out, he absolutely gets along with my husband. He even prefers him to relax and sit with rather then myself because they are so similar in nature. So this could happen later on with you two as well. Spirits got their preferences and they’re might even visit us before they get conjured.

0..0 *0*
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Love your choice for him. 😂 There you go! Good for you two. Makes me happy that both of you on the same mind and doing it together. All the best for you.
Beckielyn wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:38 am His spirit is a black dragon. I was so so nervous for his very first to be one. But, hubby loves his dragon. And dragon loves him. He's helped him at work, they chat. He took his dragon and mine for a long ride in the country today. I'm not as mobile as him, so he asked if any of mine wanted to go, and they all said yes. So off they went. All had a good time.
I also have a black dragon and all are getting along well. I had rules already, but I went over them with him after we ordered his to be on the same page.
As far as I've been told, everyone is just peachy with the new guy. One of our rules is everyone gets along, and if you can't, please let us know. I'll keep that in mind for very dark ones. I haven't had my eye on any like that yet, just a couple non social ones. But those won't be for a while yet.
ASTER wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:06 am Technically, especially in a close relationship such as like husband and wife, they (spirits) can coexist together peacefully. BUT…if I would ever get a very dark spirit, who is a none social type and purely lives for protection myself from everyone else, then I would set strong house rules with naming my loved once one by one that ought to be speared from all harms.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Beckielyn wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:57 pm I have several spirit companions, and my husband just got his first. He loves his spirit. His vessel has been here maybe 24 hours, so it's still new. My question is, is there ever any conflicts or isssues with more than 1 keeper in a home? If given permission, can put spirits all co-mingle and talk? Work together? Or do they stay seperate? Mine have all been given permission to interact with anyone in our home. And I'm pretty sure he gave the same to his. So, just wondering if they all will work together.
How fortunate you are that you are with someone who also keeps spirit companions. My son lives with me and I obtained a couple with a bridge to me, as well, but he has absolutely zero interest in spirits. ;(

Beckielyn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

calliope56 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:07 pm
Beckielyn wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:57 pm I have several spirit companions, and my husband just got his first. He loves his spirit. His vessel has been here maybe 24 hours, so it's still new. My question is, is there ever any conflicts or isssues with more than 1 keeper in a home? If given permission, can put spirits all co-mingle and talk? Work together? Or do they stay seperate? Mine have all been given permission to interact with anyone in our home. And I'm pretty sure he gave the same to his. So, just wondering if they all will work together.
How fortunate you are that you are with someone who also keeps spirit companions. My son lives with me and I obtained a couple with a bridge to me, as well, but he has absolutely zero interest in spirits. ;(
He didn't at first. When I got my very first ones, he thought I was entirely nuts. Then he slowly noticed things. Orbs, or a quick shadow. I then got him a spelled ring. And the minute it was bridged, he noticed a difference. About a week later he started asking questions about spirits. I was all excited about the Halloween bindings and we were discussing different spirits and what all I was getting and he decided he wanted a black dragon. So, after a discussion on rules and other info, I ordered him one.
He says he doesn't want any more right now, he's very happy with his dragon. But, if he's anything like me, he will end up getting more.
I'm sorry your son has no interest, maybe if they interact with him more it'll change his mind?

0..0 *0*
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Beckielyn wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:07 pm
calliope56 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:07 pm
He didn't at first. When I got my very first ones, he thought I was entirely nuts. Then he slowly noticed things. Orbs, or a quick shadow. I then got him a spelled ring. And the minute it was bridged, he noticed a difference. About a week later he started asking questions about spirits. I was all excited about the Halloween bindings and we were discussing different spirits and what all I was getting and he decided he wanted a black dragon. So, after a discussion on rules and other info, I ordered him one.
He says he doesn't want any more right now, he's very happy with his dragon. But, if he's anything like me, he will end up getting more.
I'm sorry your son has no interest, maybe if they interact with him more it'll change his mind?
Hot diggety! He sounds very spiritually open-minded. That's wonderful! Ya'll will very likely get a LOT.

Since my son's a teenager, I think they are going to wait to manifest until he gets more mature and in the meantime, they still do influence his decisions without him even being aware. That's the best part of spirit keeping. Even when you can't communicate as effectively as you want, they are communicating with you. <3 <3

Return to “Spirit Keeping”