You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I wish! Lol.
I ask my Keep to keep a distance from all unbounds because I'm new to the path, I'm not comfortable with them. However, there is one Fae who plays music every night and a Mermaid who has these droplet sounds that are just nice. They're on my list of unbounds who want to be companions too. I think it's so cute they'd do something to call out at a distance that they want to be friends and respect our rules.
When I asked my Keep to say thank you to the Fae for sharing her music with us, my Keep said no. Lol. And that she had already been playing every night. Omg. Lol.

I have a lot of house rules. If I didn't, I think they would probably be outside the windows knocking and everything. Lol. My third eye isn't open yet. So I can only hear things and sense different energies or try to. But I don't see anything yet. I'd be scared if I started seeing something though. As much as I wish for many visitors, I only hope that's something in my future.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I got my first visitor last night! I was taking out my pendulum to talk to my keep and noticed a red dot on the chain (not physically on the chain, just something I saw with my vision). I thought one of my spirits was trying to get my attention but it wasn't them. I asked if there was an unbound near me trying to get my attention and they said yes. It was an unbound Djinn. I didn't engage the unbound Djinn though because I was a bit scared lol plus I only want to use the pendulum with my spirits. Maybe I should get one just for unbound. I hoped I didn't offend the Djinn by not engaging /.\ . In general, I don't mind visitors as long as they don't mean me or my loved ones harm. I don't have any house rule regarding unbound beside to keep any that could harm me away. If my friends want to bring their friends to visit me, I am more than happy to host them. Plus one of my keeps is an Empress and her conjurer said that she will bring Djinns under her to help me so I can't have a rule that said no unbound and visitor allow.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”