The Cedriw

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hello! I wanted to ask if anyone has any experiences with the Cedriw?

I had one join me at the start of this month. So far he has been more of a silent presence, but I have felt him keeping watch over me and subtly poking at me to wear his vessel. Today I asked him to use shufflemancy to pick a song to describe himself, an instrumental song came up that was titled, “White Light.” To me he appears as a bright light with lots of wings, so I definitely feel that’s an accurate song he picked 😆

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 180
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: 😇🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙🏼‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter
Zodiac:

Hi @Hazell , where did he came from? What is it? Can you please, described his general purpose and realm? Thank you. ☺ I am interested, obviously have not know about this type before.

Hazell wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:34 pm

I had one join me at the start of this month. So far he has been more of a silent presence, but I have felt him keeping watch over me and subtly poking at me to wear his vessel. Today I asked him to use shufflemancy to pick a song to describe himself, an instrumental song came up that was titled, “White Light.” To me he appears as a bright light with lots of wings, so I definitely feel that’s an accurate song he picked 😆

Aster💫200
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:03 pm
Hi @Hazell , where did he came from? What is it? Can you please, described his general purpose and realm? Thank you. ☺ I am interested, obviously have not know about this type before.

Hazell wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:34 pm

Hi Aster! He is a living entity from Creepyhollows. Here is a link to the listing: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... edriw.html

I was really drawn to the description of them as being nurturing and watchful guardians. In some ways he reminds me of one of my angelic guardians. His energy to me feels lofty, celestial, yet also incredibly gentle.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 180
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: 😇🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙🏼‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter
Zodiac:

Wow... They are terrific & expensive. And even with my discount almost a $100 US. BUT I do love it's description. It's got a feel to it like a primordial being or from that era. Probably would be a good fit for me, as I run on light as they are light beings. Beautiful, I hope you'll have some more forum members that will able to share experiences. I will get it myself too.

Aster💫200

Return to “Living Entities”