Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Basil 🌿

Hello Everybody!
So yesterday at work I just got confirmation that my first companion was bound and sent. x*D When I opened the e-mail I felt a rush of energy and heard my succubus name in my head loudly. I felt warm and fuzzy inside. Later that night I did a really good meditation I found on Spotify about lucid dreaming. I could feel energy in between my eyebrows and almost like a tingling sensation. Very strong feeling during the meditation. Since then I can feel the energy there now and have all throughout the day. Sometimes it is stronger sometimes weaker. Might have to do with my focus. So my question. Is it possible I’ve awoken my third eye? Or is my succubus constantly giving energy to help awaken it? If so what are some good ways to continue to develop it? I’m still very new to spirit keeping this is my second week. Any and all advice is appreciated!!

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is Indistinguishable from magic”
Arthur C Clarke

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our sense to get sharper”
W.C. Yeats
Cultured Gentleman
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Cultured Gentleman wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:12 pm Hello Everybody!
So yesterday at work I just got confirmation that my first companion was bound and sent. x*D When I opened the e-mail I felt a rush of energy and heard my succubus name in my head loudly. I felt warm and fuzzy inside. Later that night I did a really good meditation I found on Spotify about lucid dreaming. I could feel energy in between my eyebrows and almost like a tingling sensation. Very strong feeling during the meditation. Since then I can feel the energy there now and have all throughout the day. Sometimes it is stronger sometimes weaker. Might have to do with my focus. So my question. Is it possible I’ve awoken my third eye? Or is my succubus constantly giving energy to help awaken it? If so what are some good ways to continue to develop it? I’m still very new to spirit keeping this is my second week. Any and all advice is appreciated!!
Update
So woke up and could still feel the energy between my brows. I feel like it’s not a coincidence that this started on the same day I got notified of the binding with my ubi. Any advice on this is appreciated!

Arthur C Clarke

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our sense to get sharper”
W.C. Yeats
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Meditation is a great way to keep working with and strengthening your third eye, especially if you noticed this rush of energy during meditation. It’s entirely possible your succubus is also aiding you in cleansing and releasing blockages in the third eye chakra.

Other things I recommend to continue developing the third eyes is to work with crystals that are connected to the third eye, playing binaural beats or singing bowls with sounds that resonate with that chakra, and practicing visualization exercises. Other than this anything that you feel engages your imagination and creativity is a great way to strengthen this chakra.

I highly recommend the book the Ultimate Guide to Chakras by Athena Perrakis. It gives chakra associations and writing activities that I found to be useful.

Cultured Gentleman
new here
new here

Hazell wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:39 pm Meditation is a great way to keep working with and strengthening your third eye, especially if you noticed this rush of energy during meditation. It’s entirely possible your succubus is also aiding you in cleansing and releasing blockages in the third eye chakra.

Other things I recommend to continue developing the third eyes is to work with crystals that are connected to the third eye, playing binaural beats or singing bowls with sounds that resonate with that chakra, and practicing visualization exercises. Other than this anything that you feel engages your imagination and creativity is a great way to strengthen this chakra.

I highly recommend the book the Ultimate Guide to Chakras by Athena Perrakis. It gives chakra associations and writing activities that I found to be useful.
Thank you Hazell! I really appreciate you taking the time. Everything you mentioned sounds really good. Especially the visualization. I’ve always had a vivid imagination so I think that would work well for me. I will be trying out binaural beats or singing bowls tonight haven’t decided which 😊

Arthur C Clarke

W.C. Yeats
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I like to think that we all have functioning third eyes already, as part of our existing energy bodies. I suppose from that perspective what we're discussing is degrees of openness, or levels of sensing via it.

Although I don't consider myself a master, I did do daily third eye meditation for a decade. That was preceded by an experience one day after a deep Transcendental Meditation session. During it I'd seen concentric circles of white light closing 'above' me as I went deeper, riding the mantra. Upon opening my eyes, it was no longer a room with plenty of windows so you could see to study in, it was full of white light. Basically I've seen light within and outside me for decades now. I suppose you could say my third eye is open - in that sense.

But we can each learn how to regulate our chakras - determine how open or shut they are - even if we haven't got to the stage of seeing tangible 'spiritual' light.

I've since realised seeing light like that is something probably known to humans for a long time - from Indian meditation practices to Sufi mystical practices and no doubt to some of the shamanic era practices too. ...So...it's probably no surprise that I would make a suggestion to try a third eye meditation.

What works for you is best but I am one of those who usually makes a plea to avoid anything that promises to force the third eye open. A natural approach, even one that gives slow-building results, is best in my opinion. (This is not aimed at you personally by the way. It's just me stating how I see things.)

I'd also suggest you search the CH Shop for third eye-related listings. They can help. But it's down to us to also put in some work at the same time.

Finally, I often say that there must be many millions of people around the world who've never taken a psychic development course and still converse happily with deceased relatives or partners. Maybe it's reassuring to realise that we don't have to open our third eyes in order to be fully fledged, successful spirit keepers? So I like to think of third eye or psychic development as a separate, parallel track to spirit keeping.

Third eye meditation can be as simple as bringing the awareness to the third eye point, with eyes closed, in a relaxed posture, such as the cross legged one with hands on knees. Not trying to make things happen or force progress. When I was initiated into the 3rd eye meditation technique I was essentially shown how to find the third eye location on the forehead and told to focus my awareness there. ('Concentrate' - but not strain.) So maybe 15-20 minutes per session.

If you can ignore the free ads, this newspaper information article isn't bad. I'd say you don't need to *try* and see any colour light appear but if you do see something then that may well be the inner light known to all mystic systems that you're seeing.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/lif ... 458177.cms

I think the other option is, as as has been mentioned, psychic development in which you learn to work with your chakras. That way you may be more likely to gain clairvoyant etc sensitivity and still be able to see spirit manifestations. You can even learn to regulate the degree of openness of you chakras, as well as clean and heal them.

I hope some of that was of use or of interest.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Cultured Gentleman wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:55 pm
Update
So woke up and could still feel the energy between my brows. I feel like it’s not a coincidence that this started on the same day I got notified of the binding with my ubi. Any advice on this is appreciated!
Good suggestions were already given by @Lewk and @Hazell. It can be that your third eye has been stimulated and so now you feel energy between the brows. What has happened to me is that the third eye openness fluctuates. Across almost 25 years of meditations and exercises on the third eye and other chakras, I had periods in which it was more "open" and periods in which it "rested". Also, inside the 24h it can be open or close to various degrees.

There are pages and pages of third eye exercises in books and on the internet so it can be a bit tricky for the beginner to know which one is the right one to start with. Simply relaxing the body and gently focusing on the area between the brows, maintaining awareness there, can be a start. It does not need to be difficult it can be as simple as that. I would say third eye and other chakras are connected so it is important to take care of the rest of the chakras (and the physical body) as well to maintain a healthy balance.

The techniques I started with in my teens and early 20s are the ones from Paramahansa Yogananda and Kriya Yoga. I should actually go back to those. I remember I had much more spiritual experiences in my 20s when I was practicing those, I was practicing many hours a day. And yes of course, like it was already mentioned, there are many people who communicate with spirits and never did a meditation in their own life, but I think through meditation and various spiritual exercises one can refine the psychic senses even more.

Cultured Gentleman
new here
new here

Thank you Angelik and Lewk for the amazing responses. I definitely learned a lot and now have a good direction to go in for my 3rd eye development. I have implemented 1 hour daily meditation. It has really helped me to be relaxed and I have noticed health benefits as well. I’m down at least 10 lbs. I did start watching my calorie intake as well without realizing it. It’s making me more thoughtful when making decisions, like do I really need this? I think honestly it’s a Combination of my ubi, two angels and meditation that is helping me. Because I started the meditation the same day I got my Ubi and never stopped. On a side note I am very aware still of my third eye, in meditation I keep seeing a black door in front of me and feel like I need to open it somehow. Sometimes it closer sometimes further away. But it’s a rectangular door. Any idea what this could be? Doorway to my supernatural ability? Doorway to the astral? My subconscious?

Arthur C Clarke

W.C. Yeats
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Cultured Gentleman wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:22 pm Thank you Angelik and Lewk for the amazing responses. I definitely learned a lot and now have a good direction to go in for my 3rd eye development. I have implemented 1 hour daily meditation. It has really helped me to be relaxed and I have noticed health benefits as well. I’m down at least 10 lbs. I did start watching my calorie intake as well without realizing it. It’s making me more thoughtful when making decisions, like do I really need this? I think honestly it’s a Combination of my ubi, two angels and meditation that is helping me. Because I started the meditation the same day I got my Ubi and never stopped. On a side note I am very aware still of my third eye, in meditation I keep seeing a black door in front of me and feel like I need to open it somehow. Sometimes it closer sometimes further away. But it’s a rectangular door. Any idea what this could be? Doorway to my supernatural ability? Doorway to the astral? My subconscious?
You may be sensing some energy due to your spirit cleansing your blockages. It's very unlikely that you have your third eye opening that fast, though.
My Angels say it takes months for a normal human. My Divine Angel is sending Angels from his court over to work on my third eye, and it's been a month, but it seems like they're making some progress! But my third eye is still closed. My senses are a lot better and I'm more aware of manifestations.
The door is a premonition, my spirits/entities tell me. I think it's best you speak with your spirits about what happens to you. Your spirit can provide more factual information.
Meditation is great! It provides a way for you to make contact with the Spiritual Realm.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Cultured Gentleman wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:22 pm Thank you Angelik and Lewk for the amazing responses. I definitely learned a lot and now have a good direction to go in for my 3rd eye development. I have implemented 1 hour daily meditation. It has really helped me to be relaxed and I have noticed health benefits as well. I’m down at least 10 lbs. I did start watching my calorie intake as well without realizing it. It’s making me more thoughtful when making decisions, like do I really need this? I think honestly it’s a Combination of my ubi, two angels and meditation that is helping me. Because I started the meditation the same day I got my Ubi and never stopped. On a side note I am very aware still of my third eye, in meditation I keep seeing a black door in front of me and feel like I need to open it somehow. Sometimes it closer sometimes further away. But it’s a rectangular door. Any idea what this could be? Doorway to my supernatural ability? Doorway to the astral? My subconscious?
You're welcome and I'm glad you're feeling some benefits.

As to the black door image, maybe try asking for some understanding about it. That may come in quiet time contemplations. We can speculate, whereas it's personal to you. It could really be - or mean - a number of things.

I suggest you keep third eye meditation time distinct from quiet time with spirits or other contemplation sessions. ie Don't try to do 2 things at once. I don't recommend mixing up meditations. Certainly not when starting out with a new one.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

You are welcome!
The door could be several things that you mentioned or other things. Use your intuition to get more clarity on it. Does it feel more like a door to the astral to you or something else? If someone outside of you gives his/her opinion on what the vision of the doors might be, he/she might influence you into thinking something and if the door is something else in reality, you will lose the true meaning of it because you will try to find it in the meaning someone else gave you. Those visions one gets in meditation or during third eye gazing are so personal that only the one having them can truly know what they are.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”