Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I saw that today the Yika living entities were included in the sale. I was a bit surprised because for the last week the word, “Yika” had been repeating in my mind even though I hadn’t taken an interest in them before. As soon as I saw the listing today I telepathically got a message along the lines of, “there you are darling.” I definitely felt a call so I placed an order that included a yika, a serevani (I have felt pulled to this race for around two years now. They sound like absolute sweethearts), and a phoenix feather spell.

I’m really excited for this order and I can tell my companions are too.

I’ve also had some interesting dreams lately from one of my incubus companions. In one we were camping and during our trip we were investigating the disappearance of one of the campers who went missing. We found out she had been kidnapped and managed to find her and ensure her safe rescue. Kind of a random dream, but I felt like he wanted to show off a different more serious/protective side of himself.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I had an interesting dream yesterday. I believe I encountered my childhood friend (who I haven’t seen in years) on the astral plane.

We were both at this academy together and we both were our current ages/had different looks, but we just knew who the other was. I remember I had white feathered wings, white feathers on the back of my hands, and I was wearing a black Victorian style gown and my brown curls were mostly obscured by a black veil. (First time I’ve seen this look for myself astrally, usually I see myself wearing lighter colors/simple clothing.) Her features were more draconic and she appeared in a sleek black and gold dress. We both just talked and caught up on each others lives for what felt like hours. We then talked about how we planned on advancing ourselves and she started asking me questions about healing. The rest of this was just us discussing what we wanted to do next.

I remember wanting to explore the academy more, but when I got to a certain space there I felt overwhelmed by the energy. It was like the realm itself was reaching out and attempting to communicate to me. I got bombarded by images of the creation of the academy, the magic worked there, and just the pure energy that was coursing through that realm. I remember how beautiful the academy was. It was filled with lush green gardens, Grecian architecture, and a lovely temple area that looked like it was made purely out of crystal. I might astral travel there again soon now that I’m consciously aware of it.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Wow... That was vividly lucid. You even recalled a lot of it. Very interesting dream too. Next time, try to get in back into the same dream and get some more info.
Hazell wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:23 am I had an interesting dream yesterday. I believe I encountered my childhood friend (who I haven’t seen in years) on the astral plane.

We were both at this academy together and we both were our current ages/had different looks, but we just knew who the other was. I remember I had white feathered wings, white feathers on the back of my hands, and I was wearing a black Victorian style gown and my brown curls were mostly obscured by a black veil. (First time I’ve seen this look for myself astrally, usually I see myself wearing lighter colors/simple clothing.) Her features were more draconic and she appeared in a sleek black and gold dress. We both just talked and caught up on each others lives for what felt like hours. We then talked about how we planned on advancing ourselves and she started asking me questions about healing. The rest of this was just us discussing what we wanted to do next.

I remember wanting to explore the academy more, but when I got to a certain space there I felt overwhelmed by the energy. It was like the realm itself was reaching out and attempting to communicate to me. I got bombarded by images of the creation of the academy, the magic worked there, and just the pure energy that was coursing through that realm. I remember how beautiful the academy was. It was filled with lush green gardens, Grecian architecture, and a lovely temple area that looked like it was made purely out of crystal. I might astral travel there again soon now that I’m consciously aware of it.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yes, I definitely think I’ll astral travel there again soon. I get a feeling the reason that realm communicated with me so strongly at that time was so that I could form a link to it/it wanted me to return.

My companion let me know that it was my friend’s guide that lead us to that realm. I saw that she was being watched over by a man with draconic features (similar to how she presented in that dream) but he was so quiet and in the background I hadn’t paid much attention to him. Kind of makes me wonder if the realm itself has ties to dragons.

I definitely get the feeling that academy would be a good place to advance my abilities in the astral. There was a strong sense of peacefulness and gentle cleansing there.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I received the information on my serevani and Yika companions. They both are absolutely lovely.

My serevani companion appears to me as a tall man wearing brown robes. He has long dark hair that is braided and tied back, golden eyes, and seems to always be softly smiling. His energy was surprisingly grounding and calming to me. I took a nap and woke up to him petting my hair. He started off by saying, “don’t worry it’s just me.” He then made a comment that he wanted me to stay warm and that it’s getting cold outside. He’s been snuggling up to me since.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I received a quartz singing bowl as a gift. I’m excited to see how I can incorporate this into my healing practice and to eventually use it during healing sessions. It’s tuned to the third eye chakra and produces a nice, clear sound.

My companions enjoyed when I played it for them.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Today I received the information from the order I placed on the winter solstice. For the freebie that day I selected two spells, a bronwyn angel, and a fravashi angel. I had a strong feeling both angels were going to be female even before I got their descriptions. I also got some cool channels in that order. I’m so excited to try the channels out.

The moment I read the bronwyn’s name I saw her surrounded by a golden-coppery glow. She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and hugged me tightly, sending vibrations of warmth throughout my body. (She’s still hugging me now.) I get the feeling she had been waiting to be with me for a while. She feels very nurturing, almost maternal in a way.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Love your Bronwyn Angel experience. Totally beautiful. I have a Seraph male that I have very similar experiences. He gently plays with my hair too. Angels are very nurturing and that celestial energy vibration is very rejuvenating... at least to me anyway.

Hazell wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:41 pm Today I received the information from the order I placed on the winter solstice. For the freebie that day I selected two spells, a bronwyn angel, and a fravashi angel. I had a strong feeling both angels were going to be female even before I got their descriptions. I also got some cool channels in that order. I’m so excited to try the channels out.

The moment I read the bronwyn’s name I saw her surrounded by a golden-coppery glow. She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and hugged me tightly, sending vibrations of warmth throughout my body. (She’s still hugging me now.) I get the feeling she had been waiting to be with me for a while. She feels very nurturing, almost maternal in a way.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:45 am Love your Bronwyn Angel experience. Totally beautiful. I have a Seraph male that I have very similar experiences. He gently plays with my hair too. Angels are very nurturing and that celestial energy vibration is very rejuvenating... at least to me anyway.

Hazell wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:41 pm Today I received the information from the order I placed on the winter solstice. For the freebie that day I selected two spells, a bronwyn angel, and a fravashi angel. I had a strong feeling both angels were going to be female even before I got their descriptions. I also got some cool channels in that order. I’m so excited to try the channels out.

I have a seraph guardian angel that is very kind to me. He calls me his daughter and will just sit with his wings wrapped around me. He regularly aids me in my healing practice. I find that his energy is very high vibrational, yet he can be kind of cryptic and almost acts alien in a way (I suspect this is because of how far removed some angelics are from humans.) It’s been interesting working with him and seeing the things he has to teach me.

It sounds like your angel companions are absolutely lovely as well 💙

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I took a nap because I had a headache and ended up astral projecting.

I played some soft music before going to bed (like I always do) and two of my companions were watching over me. One was my demon shifter king and the other was my living entity incubus companion. (I need to give them nicknames for this thread eventually. I’ll try to think of them later.)

L. (the incubus) was letting me know he was a bit sad I didn’t cuddle with him the night before (I was in kind of a weird mood and didn’t want to bother any of them with that.) Him and my king will regularly join me for bed, and they were both checking on me the moment I went to go nap today. I told L. it was fine and I’m sure he had other things to do. He just rolled his eyes at me and wrapped his arms around me. My king sat on the bed and patted my hair.

The moment I started to fall asleep I felt my king gently take my hand and I floated out of my body. I kept a hold of his hand throughout this experience. L. joined us, but it felt like he was just observing. We mostly just ended up talking, but it was a pleasant experience.

When I woke up my headache was significantly better.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”