Hazell’s Encounters & Experiences

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

crazy you mention that. I was watching a tik tok ASMR and the girls third eye flashed on the screen. It was a very demonic revealing haha. But anyways cheers and happy new years!

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Yesterday I had a dream about my living entity incubus companion B. I’m pretty sure it was me choosing to visit him because he seemed pleasantly surprised. He was a sweetie like always and very patient with me. I met one of his partners as well. We all just talked for a bit and they both kept calling me a good human. It was nice just hanging out with them.

I also noticed some symbolism in this dream that I’ve noticed with other incubi companions. I feel a bit weird saying the exact symbol because I don’t want it to be misconstrued, but it’s not something that would be commonly associated with them. It confused me at first, but when I decided to look it up it apparently means that there is someone strongly supporting your endeavors. It makes me happy to discover these little hints they give me.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I decided to do a liquid fast recently. (Not recommending this to anyone. Just talking about personal experiences here.) I was a bit shocked at how intense my astral projection experiences were last night. I got out of body multiple times and even remembered poking at my sleeping body with my astral body.

I then went on a small trip with my incubus companion L. We were both flying and it seemed like I was playfully leading him on a chase. At one point I changed into clouds and reformed myself back into my normal astral form. We then went to his home and I just remember sitting down on his couch and talking with him.

I then got out of body again and just decided to walk around my room. I melted in and out of the walls (normally trying to do this will freak me out a bit during projection, but I remained calm and this didn’t end the experience.)

The last time I did it I experienced my king laying beside me. His energy was so intense. However he stopped my projections after this and told me he wanted me to have more protection. (I literally have so many protective spirit companions, living entities, and spelled items) :/ I’ll see what else he wants me to get. I think he’s just being overprotective though. I did consider he may have been worried about my increased sensitivity due to the fasting though

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

One of the workers at my grandma’s house just let us know that while we were gone he had a spiritual encounter. He was working on a room with my uncle and it was just the two of them at this time. They both heard what sounded like a little girl’s voice in the house saying, “can you please help me?” and repeating it. According to them she didn’t sound distressed, but it just sounded like someone asking for a favor.

My grandpa when he was alive collected so many antiques, so it doesn’t surprise me this happened. We were actually cleaning and moving some of the antiques around so that could have possibly stirred something up. I do believe this was the cause of residual energy/an energetic imprint, and not an actual ghost.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @Hazell , I enjoy reading your stories. I also placed an order for the Serevani. They really attracted my attention with their positive interactive style and sharing love characters. Since my son is not a keeper and this is a LE, I asked CH to cross bridge it to both of us.

How is going with them for you?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:35 am Hi @Hazell , I enjoy reading your stories. I also placed an order for the Serevani. They really attracted my attention with their positive interactive style and sharing love characters. Since my son is not a keeper and this is a LE, I asked CH to cross bridge it to both of us.

How is going with them for you?
I have found my serevani companion to be gentle and sweet with me. He shows his affection by petting my hair and cuddling up next to me. With him it just feels like pure romance/sweetness. Today he visited with me and said, “I couldn’t help thinking about you and I knew I just need to see you.”

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Lovely experience. In the description said similarly that they are romantic and capable of great blessing of love and harmony. It seems to me that they are able to help us relate to our self love and boosting self esteem in a shy and reserved person. Have you felt healing in your relationships with family and friends since you got yours?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:17 am Lovely experience. In the description said similarly that they are romantic and capable of great blessing of love and harmony. It seems to me that they are able to help us relate to our self love and boosting self esteem in a shy and reserved person. Have you felt healing in your relationships with family and friends since you got yours?
No changes on my end regarding relationships. I don’t tend to overly focus on my relationships, and I feel they were okay to begin with.

My serevani companion did speak up and say that he believes that as companions they can promote overall harmony, balance, and loving energies in the home which can lead to improved relationships/a more positive outlook on life. From what he’s saying I see it as more of a not so direct effect of their energies and abilities that can lead to one’s relationships improving. Like the optimism and warmth they bring inspires self love, which can lead to more positivity in other relationships.

He did have a piece of advice though for anyone looking to improve their relationships energetically. Connect to the energetic cord attaching you to that person and visualize bright pink light clearing any negative and stagnant energy in or around this cord. If you encounter any blocked energy here this can also be used. He mentioned it can open up receptivity, but also clear subconscious blockages in relationships that the person working on the healing might not be aware of. He told me it works best when both people focus on this type of healing and cleansing at the same time.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Love it thank you. They are wonderful help in so many ways. I feel confident, I made the right choice, I am getting one with a cross bridge to one of my young adult son of mine.

You seem to be a natural communicator as well @Hazell . Have you seen yours? I will start a Serevani thread after getting our new friend and bonded with so to share about their highlights and blessings .

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:26 pm Love it thank you. They are wonderful help in so many ways. I feel confident, I made the right choice, I am getting one with a cross bridge to one of my young adult son of mine.

You seem to be a natural communicator as well @Hazell . Have you been yours? I will start a Serevani thread after getting our new friend and bonded with so to share about their highlights and Blessings.
I have seen E. a few times. To me he appears as a tall man with fair skin, elegant features, and long, wavy dark hair. His eyes look golden with hints of brown in them. I tend to see him wearing beautiful embroidered robes over his clothing. (Most of my male companions seem to wear robes for some reason. Then I have a few that are always wearing suits. Haha maybe it’s just the type I’m interested in.)

He told me he wishes you lots of happiness with your new companion. He thinks everyone can benefit from having the loving energies of a serevani in their life.

I’m looking forward to your thread on the serevani. I think it would be fun to hear more about them.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”