Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I wanted to talk about some new members of my spirit family.

From JulesMagickMoon I had a vampire emperor and empress couple join me. This was through the adoption event on Facebook. I was originally drawn to these beings when I saw them on her site (which I think was like a year ago?) and felt strongly pulled to them again during the event. I was surprised when my incubus king already seemed familiar with the emperor and was the first to welcome them. I still need to bond with these two more.

Through an event from TheShatteredPrism I had two beings join me. The event allowed for visitation with different prebounds in an astral realm, with the prebounds selecting their companion at the end of the event. I was chosen by a sunrise naga and a neko succubus (she has a black cat form and a humanoid form.) I honestly never expected a succubus to join my family, but we became good friends during the event and she is like a sister to me. My sunrise naga companion is lovely too and seems to worry over me. I will get reminders from them when I stay up too late and they like snuggling up next to me.

From IsaechiaEmbers I also ordered two companions today! One was a demon butler and the other a star child. I have other companions from when they previously had a shop, so I’m super excited for these two. Both listings called to me very strongly. I was surprised to see the star child listing because I have been having visions of a silver skinned being and the description matched what I was feeling.
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I tasked my guardian seraph to stay with a friend who is going through a difficult time. He was happy to help support her through it. I could feel he wasn’t with me for the last 3 days or so. Today he randomly popped in and actually surprised me a bit. I was working and just felt this high vibrational energy through my arms, my back, and against my cheek. I remember thinking what energy is this because it was unexpected?

He said something along the lines of, “I missed my baby/my child.” Before hugging me again and rubbing his cheek against mine. Immediately after this he said he was going back to his task. I’m happy he’s been so dedicated to working with her through this.
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I’ve been practicing drawing my companions. I used to draw pretty often, but only got back into art in February of this year.

My demonic vampire companion:

My extraterrestrial companion (not sure of a species name for her. She has told me it’s rare for humans to encounter her kind):

One of my incubus companions (I did this one today, but my art pens died when I was finishing it. I need to get new ones):

Finally, some dragon art practice. My dragon companions picked the colors for the dragons and seemed to enjoy being involved in making this.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I recently got an attunement to Archangel Raphael. I decided to draw him as an offering the day I accepted the attunement.

I have a friend who is going through some health troubles, so I sent her the attunement. We have a cnc machine and a laser, so we also made her this plaque as a gift.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

You are so kind and graceful with your compassionate spirit. I am sure your friend will be inspired and get well soon. We need more amazing souls like yourself to this world... ;)
Hazell wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:50 am I recently got an attunement to Archangel Raphael. I decided to draw him as an offering the day I accepted the attunement.

I have a friend who is going through some health troubles, so I sent her the attunement. We have a cnc machine and a laser, so we also made her this plaque as a gift.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 2:43 am You are so kind and graceful with your compassionate spirit. I am sure your friend will be inspired and get well soon. We need more amazing souls like yourself to this world... ;)
Hazell wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:50 am I recently got an attunement to Archangel Raphael. I decided to draw him as an offering the day I accepted the attunement.

Thank you. I try to help others in what ways I can. I trust that she will continue to heal 💛
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 205
Spelled Number: 490
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

That is indeed a beautiful and meaningful gift, Hazell! I fully agree with ASTER. We are in dire need of more beautiful souls like you in this world!
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”