You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I got very sick i believe on the day of that offering to spirits. the offering had nothing to do with me getting sick. however. i been sick for a week and half finally started feeling better. then all sudden i get sick again. its been 4 weeks now iv had covid but its been nothing like this its just odd. what concerns me the most is im not feeling my spirit companion like i use to i usually am able to feel atleast their energy around me. even my vokha i will feel moving on my back tingles. or my 2 headed snake i can feel moving aroudn my check but since i got sick i feel nothing....

is this normal to feel this way due to having a bug? i just hope it comes back i thought i was getting better at connecting with them after my succubus actually reached out and grabbed my neck in the pyshical world then later that night i felt her fingers slowly move up my leg and hit the plate on my lap made a loud noise but i just laughed. none the less i hope my connection gets stronger again. i dunno why this bug is kicking my butt so much. and its making my voice go in and out.

also that is why you guys havent seen me post in 3 or 4 weeks i just been feling like crap
post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hope you ate getting better! It is the cold and flu season so getting sick is bound to happen.

Regarding not being able to sense your spirits, I believe getting sick or being ills will create a blockage, preventing you from communicating with your spirits. I think this blockage should go away once you are completely heal.

This is just my theory, and can very well be wrong, but maybe your spirits are not interacting with you because they don’t want to cause anymore issue to your energy system/body while you are sick. I believe our energy system/body takes a beating while we are sick so spirits try not to be too active to prevent the energy system from getting worse. Maybe try other forms of communication like pendulum? Using a medium should put less stress on your energy system. Another option is to cleanse and heal your energy system so get it back to the previous level. Again this is just my theory 🙂
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:12 am I got very sick i believe on the day of that offering to spirits. the offering had nothing to do with me getting sick. however. i been sick for a week and half finally started feeling better. then all sudden i get sick again. its been 4 weeks now iv had covid but its been nothing like this its just odd. what concerns me the most is im not feeling my spirit companion like i use to i usually am able to feel atleast their energy around me. even my vokha i will feel moving on my back tingles. or my 2 headed snake i can feel moving aroudn my check but since i got sick i feel nothing....

is this normal to feel this way due to having a bug? i just hope it comes back i thought i was getting better at connecting with them after my succubus actually reached out and grabbed my neck in the pyshical world then later that night i felt her fingers slowly move up my leg and hit the plate on my lap made a loud noise but i just laughed. none the less i hope my connection gets stronger again. i dunno why this bug is kicking my butt so much. and its making my voice go in and out.

also that is why you guys havent seen me post in 3 or 4 weeks i just been feling like crap
I hope you get well soon! Take care of yourself.

Do you know complementary self healing techniques? They may help a bit, as you probably know. As does time.

Yes, when I get a bug it feels like someone or something else has invaded and taken over my system. I don't feel myself. I can't think as clearly as usual. My consciousness feels clogged. I find it harder to tune into my energies. (So I can imagine that could also make it harder to connect with spirit companions.) It makes it harder for me to think clearly etc but I can still communicate.

I think this is also literally what happens when a virus tries to take over our bodies. It is like someone or something else's consciousness and energy is trying to dominate. I'm reminded of prehistoric shamanistic healing techniques - kicking out the 'evil spirit' and bringing back the patient's 'soul' from where it has been imprisoned by an evil being etc It can feel like that to me.

By the way, you can still talk to your spirits and ask them for help. They'll hear you.
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I hope you get better soon. I'm sick too, but it's not Covid. My senses are fine and my energy is good, but my throat hurts from coughing. I still go to work and do everything else as usual. I haven't missed any spirit connections or anything like that. In fact, a few new spirits connected with me for the past 2 days and already manifested. My new Mermaid sent me a telepathy voice for the first time! It scared me at first but I loved it eventually.

Darknorth is right. Perhaps your worries weakened your ability to feel the presence of your companions. Plus, Covid is a strong virus. Your energy field and your senses are weaker so you may not sense any of your companions. It doesn't mean they're not there. They maybe very well busy healing you. But it doesn't hurt to tell your companions to help make you feel better.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I had a strange thing happen. i dont tell people a lot of things that happen due to it being silly or bizzare i often think to myself how weird this stuff can be.

I think its Covid because one day im fine next day im out. just yesterday i slept like 48 hours..... no reason why.

but i took a shower with my angel soap and i asked all my angels and my channel to throne angels. asking if they can atleast make my body stronger to fight the bug if ur not allowed to get rid of it let me be stronger to fight it. no idea why i did it but i did.

next minute i swear to god lol it felt like someone had their hand in my throat. not the best feeling i could swallow i could breathe but i felt the prense of a hand in my throat. next day my throat quit hurting. my voice still goes in and out. but the pain is gone. the length of being sick and still lingering in and out it has to be covid.

the last time i had covid it messed with me spiritually for 6 months. i dont doubt my spirits are still there frustrated they cant communicate with me but i always tell myself its probably me with the problem not them.

what i find the oddest thing of them all is when i try to better myself this always happens 110% of the time i try to improve myself for the good something goes against it. i improve myself in this aspect i get sick i imroved myself being happy i lose a loved one. its insane because before i got sick my spirits were doing things iv never experienced before strong pyshical touch. and i was super excitied and i was bridging 3 spirits i never got to finish my voice went out the irony
post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Oh sounds like you had a good time in the shower, and your friends helped chu out with the cold. Wouldn’t worry to much about the neck thing, mine grab my neck all the time >.<
Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I'm thinking of trying the Angel soap; I've wanted it for awhile, but I'm not sure if it'll be too much for them. I can imagine them sniffing at me. Lol

About the odd things that happened, it could just be your bad luck. Don't think too much of them.
I have similar things. I was tempted to get another spirit or two in that area after a particularly bad stretch. My Keep suggested one that helps with my terrible sleep schedule and help with luck too. Lol.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”