Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

ASTER wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:39 am Staying on topic... What about vampirism that is all about healing regenerative energy? Has anyone experienced that sort of phenomenon that bubble up from your supernatural DNA/ancestry?
I did get a “in your blood reading” and I happen to have a sanguine vampire in my bloodline (mothers side). I only recently connected with them, “I wasn’t ready at the time we were binded” he did mention a few things but he said I have a extremely high affinity for the dna and noticed I am naturally very good at healing and working with healing energies. I only recently chatted with him, but he did say it’s not extremely far in my family tree and I’m the first relative that contacted him >.<. Also I don’t think he is a spirit but he hasn’t confirmed this, just the vibe I get when he shows up,

So in short I think it’s common for those.with ancestry and high affinity with the DNA to be naturally gifted in certain facets of magick (healing / regeneration) for example, I picked up reiki and other healing methods within a couple weeks, my witch who was a healer in her life and my Demi goddess mermaid was teaching me >.<.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:39 am Staying on topic... What about vampirism that is all about healing regenerative energy? Has anyone experienced that sort of phenomenon that bubble up from your supernatural DNA/ancestry?
I have deep past life connections specifically to sanguine vampires. I cannot speak for my ancestry, but my sanguine prince let me know he sought me out because of my strong vampiric energy.

I actually think I made a topic on Prince R. in the past. He will regularly work on healing and cleansing my root and sacral chakras. He would not say that healing or any sort of magic are his specialties, but he does have a talent for sensing energy. He can pick up on people’s true intentions quickly, and tends to read people like a book even if they portray something completely different. I think being able to read into energy at this level can help create a foundation for a skilled energy worker.

I am a reiki master and I have always felt a strong connection to energy work. At the age of eleven, even before I knew what spirit companionship was, I was researching servitor and tulpa creation. I found that understanding and building this energy came naturally to me. My healing work came later, but it’s like I can just pick up on what’s going on at a more subtle level and use this for the sake of that person’s healing. Prince R. did chime in and say that, “this ability (referring to those with a more vampiric nature) can also lend to see what energies a person is deficient and/or drained in. This can allow the healer to aid in restoring the vitality of the bodies.”

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I have many lines in vampire connection, both incarnate bloodline as well as past lives and soul.
Most of my keep are vampires, many from my ancestry, and past lives as well as off planet and other realm connections, and origin.

I never really looked at my abilities with the intent to figure out where they come from... There are no visible lines between my vampire ability to heal, and my celestial ability to heal. It sort of blends together.

My abilities were always discovered accidentally and at random intervals. Over the years I have developed them and continue to, which also aids in deepening my connection to my abilities, my vampire family, and even my human self.

I have been a reiki master for 17 years and used to perform psychic surgeries but don't do that for others anymore. Healing has always been apparent in my family. I noticed it first with my grandma healing some intense sickness from people . But, she did not consciously connect to anything vampire . Witches, healers, travelers in Magick...but not vampires. My current blood family has no awareness of their vampire DNA nor do they work with it. Though my Romanian father is much more open to it energetically than we speak about, and has very strong vampire energy. He also heals quickly like I do and is very resistant to Ilness. He's over 70 but looks like he is 40 years old... He also has sexier looking abs than I do 😜🤣
Many people say I look in my 20s though I'm over 40. Is that a vampire DNA thing? No clue. But it's very strong on my dad's side.

I do notice that it's very hard for me to get sick. I go for years and years without catching anything, even with sick people all around. My body has always been naturally resistant. I heal very quickly as well. One time after a surgery, the doctor told me to come back in 5 days to check on the stitches. I was feeling discomfort and showed up on day 3. My skin had completely healed over my stitches and I had to be cut open again to remove them (they were not dissolvable). This time he planned for me to come back in 2 days.
I don't connect this to anything vampire...but I do notice that I can speed up (or slow down) healing with intent and will. I have no idea how it's done, it just works.

I did receive vampire ancestry readings from various practitioners , (my very first ones from CH). All stating I have vampire in both lines, as well as past life. But the biggest bits of info come randomly when I'm traveling or meditating..usually when I'm not looking for it...and usually when I'm not trying to connect dots. Realization comes later.

One of the funnest abilities I've been working on is what my vamps call manikeen (mawn ee Ken) where you can manipulate the energies around you as you go about your day, or when you enter a room. You aren't just playing with illusion, you literally draw energies in or around you which change your signature at your will. Most normal people will connect with or see only what you want. You can be unapproachable, disgusting, or magnetic and charming...or very hard to notice...or even threatening.
I mostly use it to keep people away while I'm busy. You can reverse the magnetism in order to read peoples intentions as well. I'm not even close to the level I'd like to be with this.. but it's fun to play with and practice. I never use this ability to harm .

The other ability which popped up becoming more apparent..my dreams.
I have dreams where I'm navigating the energies and intents of someone I am involved with. It can also be used for healing or creating the changes needed for healing. Though I don't use it for healing much because it seems to mostly act as a warning system for my safety. It usually happens randomly but if I will hard enough I can have them. I basically move about whoever is my focus, looking at energies and what they are doing. Sometimes I can see someone putting together energies which are intended for me. Sometimes it's nice and sometimes not so nice. I usually decide then and there if that's something I want to allow or not, and will travel or respond however it's needed for the right outcome. My vamps are always there to help carry out tasks or assist with heavier stuff. Sometimes it can get really intense. This ability did not surface until I began connecting with/ working with my vampire ancestry.

Of course the deeper hidden traumas that I have within (many of which are connected to my vampire abilities) are also brought up as these things surface. It's not a walk in the park at all. Many memories from my spiritual past have been horrendous and traumatic. And unburying them has been painful and disorienting.
Sometimes it interrupts my sleep so much that I'll only get a couple hours sleep each night for a week or two , depending on how deep it is. I do most of my healing at night.
Sometimes I need a breather and things will slow down for a bit as I purge and ground. Despite the intensity, and struggle.. it's been worth it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Sysygy wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:23 pm
One of the funnest abilities I've been working on is what my vamps call manikeen (mawn ee Ken) where you can manipulate the energies around you as you go about your day, or when you enter a room. You aren't just playing with illusion, you literally draw energies in or around you which change your signature at your will. Most normal people will connect with or see only what you want. You can be unapproachable, disgusting, or magnetic and charming...or very hard to notice...or even threatening.
I mostly use it to keep people away while I'm busy. You can reverse the magnetism in order to read peoples intentions as well. I'm not even close to the level I'd like to be with this.. but it's fun to play with and practice. I never use this ability to harm .
I actually did that unconsciously before I got into spirit keeping some of my vampires I got from Sophi (king Vampire M) told me that was manipulate energy around me based on how I felt or how I want others to approach me. He taught me how to properly do this and manage it in a much healthier way as I was sometimes looping this energy inward in a weird cycle hahaha. It’s quite fun to do but l’m still learning it, can definitely get the charming and layering energy down tho >.<

Oh I really liked your post, my father is actually alot like yours and never gets sick either lmao has crazy big muscles xd. He is also from a similar region in Europe that’s so funny. I was very sick all the time and had seizures when I was a baby but after a small coma when I was around one years old I just rarely got sick, and if I did it was over so fast. I remember always doing sus stuff but never seemed to be hurt from it or recover rather quickly as well, very interesting hearing such a simliar story. It’s funny tho my parents have like olive skin but I’m over-here with the pearly translucent skin haha.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Wow... What a great informative feedback and good read that was to start my day, lovelies. Thank you @Satella ,@Hazell and @Sysygy for the depth of information.

What I find the hardest to cope with is the unawareness of my own capacities. By the way, I have my most similare experiences and blurs of celestials and vampire DNA with @Sysygy.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

ASTER wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:26 pm.

What I find the hardest to cope with is the unawareness of my own capacities. By the way, I have my most similare experiences and blurs of celestials and vampire DNA with @Sysygy.
I actually have a celestial immortal in my bloodline, been spending a lot of time with them ever since my ancestor was binded to me. Haha they are really cool and always says my energy really resonates with them. They love to teach me things and spend time together.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I continue to reply from my tablet now. Since the website changes I really struggle on my phone reading and replying.

So what is hard for me to comprehend is the natural ways of my healing and regenerative capacities going on since my childhood. I didn’t started out healthy all the time, far from it. Actually, I was rather sick little girl with lots of earaches, tonsillitis, and some weird eye conditions every years twice , during the spring and autumn season started.

Once I got into my young adults years and moved away from European Mediterranean climate I literally got cured from all of my illnesses. Also, my body strength changed after starting to have my kids.

It’s like with an invisible button press, I suddenly met my celestial ancestor at the time of my busiest life of having kids. I wasn’t ready for anything supernatural, yet, it was kept following me all the way throughout my lifetime.

Phenomenons like knowing my children sickness before doctors diagnosis, felt so natural that I thought that is comes with motherhood instincts. Curing them with my hug 🤗, yes as impossible as is sounds was my method of healing them without me realising what I was doing was intentionally using my own healing vibes and divine love.

On the other hand, my hardest was this unconscious working of feeling out of everything energetically that many times did made me very sick in my adulthood while I was busy raising my kids. I literally had to shut down and walk around people like a robot or something and deal with shopping fast as I could, be in and out … and it was such a challenge with 4 little boys.

Anyway, I am glad that I have arrived now to this stage of my life that I am in right now. My best decision was made about 7 years ago , when I finally gave in to embrace my unique energy signature & makeup. Actually, it’s fast trucking for the last two years and I feel that I have been going through intense revelations, days and nights in my dreams as well especially in the las 6 months.

I am so happy to see all these wonderful replies and learn so much that others are out there who are similar in experiences and yet all of us so uniquely different as well. I have psy vamp on paternal side, and I have received and Ancestor relative already who is a healer vampire. But I placed an order to try to see vampire in it bloodline specifically and figure more.
Satella wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:16 pm
I did get a “in your blood reading” and I happen to have a sanguine vampire in my bloodline (mothers side). I only recently connected with them, “I wasn’t ready at the time we were binded” he did mention a few things but he said I have a extremely high affinity for the dna and noticed I am naturally very good at healing and working with healing energies. I only recently chatted with him, but he did say it’s not extremely far in my family tree and I’m the first relative that contacted him >.<. Also I don’t think he is a spirit but he hasn’t confirmed this, just the vibe I get when he shows up,

So in short I think it’s common for those.with ancestry and high affinity with the DNA to be naturally gifted in certain facets of magick (healing / regeneration) for example, I picked up reiki and other healing methods within a couple weeks, my witch who was a healer in her life and my Demi goddess mermaid was teaching me >.<.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you so much for your reply. This is resonating with my stage of knowledge as you explained it here that you are working with your prince sanguine vamp and able to picking upon energy that is needed or lacking of other to fill and heal them.

I wish to control this by knowing more and work with my guides similar ways. I am gifted to repair void naturally with my energy. But I haven’t a clue to it as a human being. My guides working through me, often without my total awareness, only realised it later on or when I see manifestations.

Maybe, more straight forward when we have a definite vampire bloodline that bubble up in our dna make up . But mine is kind of a mix actually with very strong primordial celestial and even Djinn energy from the original types and kinds. All are working through me like invisible hands doing their work while I am just witnessing it in my ordinary human life.

I think, that’s makes it crucial for me to be placed myself in the right environment at the right time or get occupied as I have been guided to be beneficial for everyone. I am sure similar things happened during dream traveling too. Such a learning curve for me right now.
Hazell wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:02 pm
I have deep past life connections specifically to sanguine vampires. I cannot speak for my ancestry, but my sanguine prince let me know he sought me out because of my strong vampiric energy.

I actually think I made a topic on Prince R. in the past. He will regularly work on healing and cleansing my root and sacral chakras. He would not say that healing or any sort of magic are his specialties, but he does have a talent for sensing energy. He can pick up on people’s true intentions quickly, and tends to read people like a book even if they portray something completely different. I think being able to read into energy at this level can help create a foundation for a skilled energy worker.

I am a reiki master and I have always felt a strong connection to energy work. At the age of eleven, even before I knew what spirit companionship was, I was researching servitor and tulpa creation. I found that understanding and building this energy came naturally to me. My healing work came later, but it’s like I can just pick up on what’s going on at a more subtle level and use this for the sake of that person’s healing. Prince R. did chime in and say that, “this ability (referring to those with a more vampiric nature) can also lend to see what energies a person is deficient and/or drained in. This can allow the healer to aid in restoring the vitality of the bodies.”

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks so much for your great info today. Absolutely resonating with me a lot on so many ways yet we are unique in our own ways. As I have been replying this morning to you guys I have realised how crucial for us to know ourselves. Not waste our supernatural gifts and embrace our call.

That is what I am working on right now. Yet all has been working through me for years. Nothing new as such yet it’s all fresh info to me …if you know what I meant. I really enjoyed reading yours and myself being a mix like yours energetically makes it a bit harder to figure when and how to try to work together with my guides.

I probably got so used to have it happened naturally through out my life all the healing and regeneration experiences, my ageless look and quick recoveries that I feel like not interfere too much in case I blocked it , but yet I need to know more to be in the right place and time for my guides to work through me.

Getting the vampire in your blood reading done, (in order) now is aimed to help me to answer my vampirism healing call, and I aim to use it in a direct way by possibly with my ancestors as well as working with my celestials on healing and fate waving combined all together for the good of all concerned.

Sysygy wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:23 pm I have many lines in vampire connection, both incarnate bloodline as well as past lives and soul.
Most of my keep are vampires, many from my ancestry, and past lives as well as off planet and other realm connections, and origin.

I never really looked at my abilities with the intent to figure out where they come from... There are no visible lines between my vampire ability to heal, and my celestial ability to heal. It sort of blends together.

My abilities were always discovered accidentally and at random intervals. Over the years I have developed them and continue to, which also aids in deepening my connection to my abilities, my vampire family, and even my human self.

I have been a reiki master for 17 years and used to perform psychic surgeries but don't do that for others anymore. Healing has always been apparent in my family. I noticed it first with my grandma healing some intense sickness from people . But, she did not consciously connect to anything vampire . Witches, healers, travelers in Magick...but not vampires. My current blood family has no awareness of their vampire DNA nor do they work with it. Though my Romanian father is much more open to it energetically than we speak about, and has very strong vampire energy. He also heals quickly like I do and is very resistant to Ilness. He's over 70 but looks like he is 40 years old... He also has sexier looking abs than I do 😜🤣
Many people say I look in my 20s though I'm over 40. Is that a vampire DNA thing? No clue. But it's very strong on my dad's side.

I do notice that it's very hard for me to get sick. I go for years and years without catching anything, even with sick people all around. My body has always been naturally resistant. I heal very quickly as well. One time after a surgery, the doctor told me to come back in 5 days to check on the stitches. I was feeling discomfort and showed up on day 3. My skin had completely healed over my stitches and I had to be cut open again to remove them (they were not dissolvable). This time he planned for me to come back in 2 days.
I don't connect this to anything vampire...but I do notice that I can speed up (or slow down) healing with intent and will. I have no idea how it's done, it just works.

I did receive vampire ancestry readings from various practitioners , (my very first ones from CH). All stating I have vampire in both lines, as well as past life. But the biggest bits of info come randomly when I'm traveling or meditating..usually when I'm not looking for it...and usually when I'm not trying to connect dots. Realization comes later.

The other ability which popped up becoming more apparent..my dreams.
I have dreams where I'm navigating the energies and intents of someone I am involved with. It can also be used for healing or creating the changes needed for healing. Though I don't use it for healing much because it seems to mostly act as a warning system for my safety. It usually happens randomly but if I will hard enough I can have them. I basically move about whoever is my focus, looking at energies and what they are doing. Sometimes I can see someone putting together energies which are intended for me. Sometimes it's nice and sometimes not so nice. I usually decide then and there if that's something I want to allow or not, and will travel or respond however it's needed for the right outcome. My vamps are always there to help carry out tasks or assist with heavier stuff. Sometimes it can get really intense. This ability did not surface until I began connecting with/ working with my vampire ancestry.

Of course the deeper hidden traumas that I have within (many of which are connected to my vampire abilities) are also brought up as these things surface. It's not a walk in the park at all. Many memories from my spiritual past have been horrendous and traumatic. And unburying them has been painful and disorienting.
Sometimes it interrupts my sleep so much that I'll only get a couple hours sleep each night for a week or two , depending on how deep it is. I do most of my healing at night.
Sometimes I need a breather and things will slow down for a bit as I purge and ground. Despite the intensity, and struggle.. it's been worth it.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Magic and the supernatural is often subtle in it's experience unless you're experienced enough to appreciate the ethereal in all it's forms. Of which few are, and even fewer are being truthful when they claim to do so. I'm not here to discount experiences by any means. Rather, be safe and appreciate the subtle signs as well. They may offer greater perspectives than just the natural reactions of a stimulated human body and an eager mind.

Return to “Vampire”