Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Re: above title

Hello,

Has anyone purchased these 2 books from Blujay and what was your experience like? I ended purchasing both. I wanted the God/Goddess Custom Book but with the exchange rate from Canadian to US dollars it gotten a bit too expensive for me.

I purchased the hex book since I’ve dealt with traitors at my former workplace, my ex partner and now my ungrateful bitchy director who needs a serious attitude adjustment. I wanted to write their names down but I’m a bit of a chicken myself. Blujay reassured me that no backlash on her or me will take place but it is a deserved karmic retribution.

Thank you

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I recently purchased the 2-1 magick book. They haven't arrived yet since it will only ship after Yule. I'm also curious about other people's experiences with this book.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I have the hex book and it does work wonders for me.

However I will note some things because even if karma is dealt, you have to be discerning.

I petitioned a former coworker in 2020 who would yell at me and scapegoat me, and I wanted her to end up moving away and have financial struggles LOL. When Covid hit, she immediately lost her job and suddenly moved to the east coast.

I also used it on my abusive ex-boyfriend. He became voluntarily homeless and everything I wrote came true (he ended up in legal trouble like I wanted), and his family shunning him. I pretty much figured out how to use it best now.

But I only use it if I truly know I was wronged or something was done immorally against me, and if I am still establishing my boundaries. I got some advice from my intuitive friend who felt I shouldn't use it on someone if I keep saying yes instead of no in situations that I don't want to be a part of e.g. continuing to take and cover work shifts continuously knowing fully well I'm being taken advantage of.

I don't use it a lot. However when I do, it's a wonderful item to use in your spiritual arsenal. My recommendation is just never write down people willy nilly and you'll be good.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

mystlady
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

shieon wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:25 pm I have the hex book and it does work wonders for me.

However I will note some things because even if karma is dealt, you have to be discerning.

I petitioned a former coworker in 2020 who would yell at me and scapegoat me, and I wanted her to end up moving away and have financial struggles LOL. When Covid hit, she immediately lost her job and suddenly moved to the east coast.

I also used it on my abusive ex-boyfriend. He became voluntarily homeless and everything I wrote came true (he ended up in legal trouble like I wanted), and his family shunning him. I pretty much figured out how to use it best now.

But I only use it if I truly know I was wronged or something was done immorally against me, and if I am still establishing my boundaries. I got some advice from my intuitive friend who felt I shouldn't use it on someone if I keep saying yes instead of no in situations that I don't want to be a part of e.g. continuing to take and cover work shifts continuously knowing fully well I'm being taken advantage of.

I don't use it a lot. However when I do, it's a wonderful item to use in your spiritual arsenal. My recommendation is just never write down people willy nilly and you'll be good.

Thank you @shieon

This gives me relief, I wouldn’t use the hex book for trivial things. But I was fired unfairly (no warnings but they just told me my services were no longer needed. I brought it up to that employment lawyer unfortunately it stated on the contract that you can let go anytime so I have no legal recourse) , left the abusive ex husband who verbally abused me and I have a current director whose selfish &$*#! who has little regard or respect for others. Those would be my reasons for keeping the hex book

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Firstly, I’m not targeting anyone in this thread, I just felt that this really needed to be said:

I just want to say, please don’t go around putting hexes on people unless they really, really deserve it. Even then, I would only curse if it was absolutely necessary, and if there was no other way. Everybody has their own problems, and most people around them don’t understand. People judge each other far too much and there is enough hurt in the world.

You have to be extremely responsible when you have that kind of power.

I think if there are any other avenues to go down, then use them. There is almost always another way around people, and situations that make life difficult, without needing to curse.

People oftentimes aren’t intentionally trying to hurt you, or are even aware that they are doing it. For example, I think if they are that difficult, then wishing them to move away or to another job is possible. Even then, I don’t believe in intervening in other peoples’ lives unless it’s absolutely necessary. They have rights too, just as you do. People aren’t pawns to be played with, they have lives too, and homes, they have children also to consider who could be hurt, and sometimes have frail relatives they need to take care of. You don’t know what these people are going through or who they are taking care of. It is not impossible to believe that more than one life may be wrecked than just the one person who is hexed.
Last edited by heypanda on Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:44 pm Firstly, I’m not targeting anyone in this thread, I just felt that this really needed to be said:

I just want to say, please don’t go around putting hexes on people unless they really, really deserve it. Even then, I would only curse if it was absolutely necessary, and if there was no other way. Everybody has their own problems, and most people around them don’t understand. People judge each other far too much and there is enough hurt in the world.

You have to be extremely responsible when you have that kind of power.

I think if there are any other avenues to go down, then use them. There is almost always another way around people, and situations that make life difficult, without needing to curse.

People oftentimes aren’t intentionally trying to hurt you, or are even aware that they are doing it. For example, I think if they are that difficult, then wishing them to move away or to another job is possible. Even then, I don’t believe in intervening in other peoples’ lives unless it’s absolutely necessary. They have rights too, just as you do. People aren’t pawns to be played with, they have lives too, and homes, they have children also to consider who could be hurt, and sometimes have frail relatives they need to take care of. You don’t know what these people are going through or who they are taking care of. It is not impossible to believe that more than one life may be wrecked than just the one person who is hexed.
i completely get where you're coming from, and I'm sorry about your experience with that witch. it's a very very complicated subject and it's quite hard to know exactly someone's intention when they have hurt another person.

But i guess the some peoplewho hex and curse do see it as a sense of justice, but with the end result that they specifically requested for instead of leaving it to the cosmos.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

On which site does Blujay offer bvooks? I suspect thgere might be more than one place to find their work, and I'm not finding books like this on the site I am searching.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:21 am On which site does Blujay offer bvooks? I suspect thgere might be more than one place to find their work, and I'm not finding books like this on the site I am searching.
I can’t post the link but if you google search “shop blujay76” you should be able to get to their shop (not Etsy or ebay) and from there you can find the book section.

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ahh revenge magic?? Don't have too much experience with this one or casting spells too much. Most I did was a little color spell for enhancing the brown in my eyes to lighten them months ago. Honestly you can get a couple wraith and talk to your spirit family. My lady succubus warrior has stopped a couple cars on the highway lol. Honestly though from what I've started to see in my own life is that taking revenge in your own hands is never the way to go in the long term. A lot of these things come full circle ie with your situation 4 example.. a never ending cycle might ensue. I'm not saying don't defend yourself or stand up for what's right but remember if you live by the sword you die by it. Try and take a peaceful defense as your way out of this crappy situation. Speak with GOD.. ask Michael or Raphael for help.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Darknorth wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:40 am
Likes2Read wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:21 am On which site does Blujay offer bvooks? I suspect thgere might be more than one place to find their work, and I'm not finding books like this on the site I am searching.
I can’t post the link but if you google search “shop blujay76” you should be able to get to their shop (not Etsy or ebay) and from there you can find the book section.
Thanks. They don't seem to list either book, so maybe they are out of stock.

I would love it if they offered ebooks, though, largely because they not only wouldn't deplete their stock, but those of us who practice in private needn't worry about someone seeing the books we're reading.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”