Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

@Anonymously anonymous

yeah, the ones that live that long in my family seem to enjoy this life..... they seem to see the good over the bad. so true..... i have no family left.... both sides all grandparents are gone. i never had a father my mom is gone. my sister has her own life in another state. all of my uncles both sides nothing to do with me even my mothers brothers sued me for her share of inheritance. none the less i love the stories too my grandpa would tell me about stuff when he was a kid too. but he died at 72. but he was on the frontline of the korean conflict for 2 to 4 years...... koreans broke the line twice. when he was there 3 or 4 of them got into his bunker. he said it was like throwing kids around they were so light. that tells you alot..... b/c im grandpa is not big like i am. he is like 5'8 or 5'10. but he had a rage in him... he was italian though. but yeah he ran out of his bunker after the fight. i wont go into more details. but he reported to his boss..... and he is like ur bleeding.. im what? people may not realize back then even before vietnam they would use choppers for wounded. as far as back as 1952.

he was also an artist would draw cartoons for the troops and was in teh official paper for troops in the cartoon section. i wish i had some of his orginals. but they are out there they are part of history now but i dont think they even know it was him. lol. and he sent back a bunch of guns he caught from teh enemy but his friend ended up just keeping them all for himself. he was crazy...... he even said we probably have family in japan.

but yeah my so called BFF wont even visit me now. says im the one that is wrong. he has just turned into a bitter grumpy guy i guess.
post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Black Panther
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Anonymously anonymous wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:08 pm @Black Panther
That is awesome! If you need anything else let me know!
@Anonymously anonymous Thank you very much and likewise of course!!!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you for your reply @Black Panther . I see the relevance of the personalised house rule. It's very helpful to know how to go about it. I have a CH reply about mine. You were right, she if dark but much lighter then yours. I am impressed with your intuition picking upon it. 😊 She is a strong protective being and nature and fauna magick oriented. Which is perfect with my nature love and garden walks few times in a week. I yet to hear her. But I have noticed shadows although t have to learn to differentiate between those horn of me manticore and hers.

This is a very interesting thread about native Americans and Cherokee Indians. My youngest son and I we both have spirit guides from that background. Pleasent surprise to read about all this information here.

Black Panther wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:07 am @ASTER Nice to hear that you are enjoying your dark companions :)

As far as house rules, I would suggest to lay down firm rules for engagement as these are spirits for revenge and protection. I am sure you have some already in place, but it is necessary to focus on some specific ones for these entities. Some examples of my house rules are:

- I will be as clear as possible in wording all requests and tasks. Irrespective of my requests, you must remember to never cause harm to another being while carrying out your tasks, unless I explicitly state that is my intention.

- I expect you to cooperate with all other members under my keep. Trust is important and we should all remain respectful towards each other unconditionally.

- Playful pranks are allowed but should never result in harm coming to me, my friends, family, loved ones or keep.

My Wendigo is very very dark. It sometimes needs to be reminded of my house rules. It has been mischievous at times, but nothing that causes any harm or damage, but they are surely capable of it.

I honestly absolutely enjoy my dark art companions. It's new and surprising to me not having any side effects from having three (Manticore & Vorin males) actually within a week along with her. She is a rare VIP freebie friend that I am looking forward to get to know.
Thanks so much for your reply and encouragement. What do you think...is there anything specific I have to think up for her as a dark art house rule? I don't feel any negative and intuition telling me that Ash find me a perfect protection match. She's is indeed a very real surprise for me to be paired with her.
Black Panther wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:42 am
ASTER wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:51 pm Here is mine. She is pretty awesome.

WENDIGO, FEMALE, (F), SHE IS A DEVOTED AND ENCHANTING FRIEND WHO WILL HELP YOU CONNECT WITH YOUR ANCIENT ROOTS AND TIES WITH FLORA & FAUNA. SHE IS A TALKATIVE AND REMARKABLE FRIEND WHO WILL GIVE YOU DISCOVERY AND WORK WITH YOUR ANCIENT TIES. SHE MANIFESTS AS A HUMAN-LIKE BEING WITH HORNS, AND DRAPED IN EXOTIC TEXTILES. SHE IS A VERY IMPRESSIVE AND STRONG GUIDE WHO WILL HELP YOU BE MORE OPEN TO FOLLOWING AND WORKING WITH YOUR PROTECTIVE GIFTS. SHE IS A TALENTED AND IMPRESSIVE FRIEND WHO WILL TEACH YOU TO FOLLOW AND WORK WITH ANCIENT ROLES AND CONNECTIONS WITH MAGICK
@ASTER Wow! Nice to see you are venturing more into the DA! She sounds pretty nice and on the lighter side of DA. Like all beings, they vary on what skills they can offer and how dark they get. Yours seems very interesting since she will help with connecting to your ancient roots.

Welcome to the dark side.
[/quote]
400✨Aster💫Jupiter
Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

@madgar29
I am sorry for that. See I love stories like that and I feel like I learn so much in the process. It would be cool if you can find his art. My papa was wild, but he calmed down after having a spiritual experience. I am sorry for that. I hope y'all can work it out.
Black Panther
neophyte
neophyte

Hi @ASTER

You are very welcome!

It makes sense that the Wendigo is into nature and fauna magick as that is what Native American culture comprises of, especially the medicine men /shamans, whom the Wendigo usually works with also use this type of magick.

Please keep us updated on how the bonding goes with your new Wendigo companion as its an exotic entity which not many have worked with.

I agree, this is a very interesting topic for all of us, since we all have a connection to the native american culture :)

Thank you for your reply @Black Panther . I see the relevance of the personalised house rule. It's very helpful to know how to go about it. I have a CH reply about mine. You were right, she if dark but much lighter then yours. I am impressed with your intuition picking upon it. 😊 She is a strong protective being and nature and fauna magick oriented. Which is perfect with my nature love and garden walks few times in a week. I yet to hear her. But I have noticed shadows although t have to learn to differentiate between those horn of me manticore and hers.

This is a very interesting thread about native Americans and Cherokee Indians. My youngest son and I we both have spirit guides from that background. Pleasent surprise to read about all this information here.

Black Panther wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:07 am @ASTER Nice to hear that you are enjoying your dark companions :)

As far as house rules, I would suggest to lay down firm rules for engagement as these are spirits for revenge and protection. I am sure you have some already in place, but it is necessary to focus on some specific ones for these entities. Some examples of my house rules are:

- I will be as clear as possible in wording all requests and tasks. Irrespective of my requests, you must remember to never cause harm to another being while carrying out your tasks, unless I explicitly state that is my intention.

- I expect you to cooperate with all other members under my keep. Trust is important and we should all remain respectful towards each other unconditionally.

- Playful pranks are allowed but should never result in harm coming to me, my friends, family, loved ones or keep.

My Wendigo is very very dark. It sometimes needs to be reminded of my house rules. It has been mischievous at times, but nothing that causes any harm or damage, but they are surely capable of it.

I honestly absolutely enjoy my dark art companions. It's new and surprising to me not having any side effects from having three (Manticore & Vorin males) actually within a week along with her. She is a rare VIP freebie friend that I am looking forward to get to know.
Thanks so much for your reply and encouragement. What do you think...is there anything specific I have to think up for her as a dark art house rule? I don't feel any negative and intuition telling me that Ash find me a perfect protection match. She's is indeed a very real surprise for me to be paired with her.
Black Panther wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:42 am
ASTER wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:51 pm Here is mine. She is pretty awesome.

WENDIGO, FEMALE, (F), SHE IS A DEVOTED AND ENCHANTING FRIEND WHO WILL HELP YOU CONNECT WITH YOUR ANCIENT ROOTS AND TIES WITH FLORA & FAUNA. SHE IS A TALKATIVE AND REMARKABLE FRIEND WHO WILL GIVE YOU DISCOVERY AND WORK WITH YOUR ANCIENT TIES. SHE MANIFESTS AS A HUMAN-LIKE BEING WITH HORNS, AND DRAPED IN EXOTIC TEXTILES. SHE IS A VERY IMPRESSIVE AND STRONG GUIDE WHO WILL HELP YOU BE MORE OPEN TO FOLLOWING AND WORKING WITH YOUR PROTECTIVE GIFTS. SHE IS A TALENTED AND IMPRESSIVE FRIEND WHO WILL TEACH YOU TO FOLLOW AND WORK WITH ANCIENT ROLES AND CONNECTIONS WITH MAGICK
@ASTER Wow! Nice to see you are venturing more into the DA! She sounds pretty nice and on the lighter side of DA. Like all beings, they vary on what skills they can offer and how dark they get. Yours seems very interesting since she will help with connecting to your ancient roots.

Welcome to the dark side.
[/quote]
[/quote]
Black Panther
neophyte
neophyte

Anonymously anonymous wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:17 am
Black Panther wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:47 am
madgar29 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:05 am what do your Wendigos look like? does not have to look like ur actual companion. but i am curious how they look..... iv seen my share of beings i cannot put a name to. like my werewolf or dogman encounter. i still dunno what he/she really was but my god. i was not expecting to see what i saw. CH has two different pictures but they vary a ton.
Mine is dark and hard to see clearly. Kinda like a silhouette, but very big. All encompassed in black, almost like shadows. It has a very heavy dark energy and is not much into conversation or communication. This could also be that I need to bond with it more.
The conversation part definitely varies, but the energy thing is true for me as well. Meeting in the shadows is something they like to do.
@Anonymously anonymous Thank you again for this info. I was a little frustrated with my Wendigo as I thought he was playing games with me or trying to evade me since it felt like he was always trying to hide from me. Now I understand more from you that this is their nature and that they like to meet in the shadows.

I will spend more effort into bonding with my Wendigo, so I can understand him more.

Does this mean that the Wendigo is also skilled in Shadow Magick?
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I recon that they are experts on about shadow magic. If a skin walker as a skill is closely related with a wendigo' s nature, as such to assimilate and blend in, then I guess as spirits they are experts.

@Black Panther I am bonding with mine. although I haven't got much visual of her yet, I am sure that she is around in the shadow images ... one of the many 😆 I am aware of and seeing each nights. I feel even more longing to be in nature and luckily I have natural woodland and green gardens nearby were I can disappear for hours even, if needed.

I love the fact that she is very protective and nature lover too. we will be very good friends in no time. I have received some newbies that I have to bond with apart from her. So I'm especially waiting on them to come forth as I get used to their energies for interactions.
400✨Aster💫Jupiter
Black Panther
neophyte
neophyte

ASTER wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 7:21 am I recon that they are experts on about shadow magic. If a skin walker as a skill is closely related with a wendigo' s nature, as such to assimilate and blend in, then I guess as spirits they are experts.

@Black Panther I am bonding with mine. although I haven't got much visual of her yet, I am sure that she is around in the shadow images ... one of the many 😆 I am aware of and seeing each nights. I feel even more longing to be in nature and luckily I have natural woodland and green gardens nearby were I can disappear for hours even, if needed.

I love the fact that she is very protective and nature lover too. we will be very good friends in no time. I have received some newbies that I have to bond with apart from her. So I'm especially waiting on them to come forth as I get used to their energies for interactions.
HI @ASTER This is great to hear. It is the same for me. Mine is hard to get a clear visual of now. I know this will change for the both of us through continual bonding and understanding of our Wendigos :)

Please share your bonding experiences here, as I will with mine. Enjoy bonding with your new companion :)
Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Black Panther wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 4:29 am
Anonymously anonymous wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:17 am
Black Panther wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:47 am
madgar29 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:05 am what do your Wendigos look like? does not have to look like ur actual companion. but i am curious how they look..... iv seen my share of beings i cannot put a name to. like my werewolf or dogman encounter. i still dunno what he/she really was but my god. i was not expecting to see what i saw. CH has two different pictures but they vary a ton.
Mine is dark and hard to see clearly. Kinda like a silhouette, but very big. All encompassed in black, almost like shadows. It has a very heavy dark energy and is not much into conversation or communication. This could also be that I need to bond with it more.
The conversation part definitely varies, but the energy thing is true for me as well. Meeting in the shadows is something they like to do.
@Anonymously anonymous Thank you again for this info. I was a little frustrated with my Wendigo as I thought he was playing games with me or trying to evade me since it felt like he was always trying to hide from me. Now I understand more from you that this is their nature and that they like to meet in the shadows.

I will spend more effort into bonding with my Wendigo, so I can understand him more.

Does this mean that the Wendigo is also skilled in Shadow Magick?
Yes they are!
madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 7:21 am I recon that they are experts on about shadow magic. If a skin walker as a skill is closely related with a wendigo' s nature, as such to assimilate and blend in, then I guess as spirits they are experts.

i think there is different types of skinwalkers as they are human to begin with some of them learned by the light some by the dark..... very dark............... everything i read in my eyes is very bad crimes against spirits...... necromancy, commanding armies of the dead, eating the dead, having sex with the dead, i dont see how this is common with the wendigo? wendigos never were human....... to me they are beings more liek the big boot, yeti, i think they have more in common with trolls and orges even than skin walkers. but i guess im wrong. but i dont see one story of skin walkers that the DA skinwalkers are actaully pracitcing BA, blood magic, etc....... unless they are the WA skin walkers....... atleast ot native american tales......... i havnt found one story or account to say other wise and iv seen alot talk about how bad they got. i mean to curse another tribe to suffer so much. im considered how ur skinwalker is merely da doing shadow magick. is it human? if its elf or something different then i understand.
post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”