Would you guys turn on the light when offering candles?

jinglestar
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Especially at night, you guys will turn on the light or turn off the light when lighting up a candle? Would the energy of flame be affected under the artificial light? Is it the energy of a flame will perform the best in the dark? Including taking away the artificial light from LED lights, smart phone, televisions…

How does spirit / entity think about that topic? Would they be more enjoyable without the artificial light, but only the natural flame from the candle?

In my personal view, the flame under the dark looks more holy, like if we turn off the light, the moon appear more beautiful…..well, at least in visual aspect. But don’t know if it appear the same in energy perspective. *0*

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

My personal opinion on this is that I believe turning off the light when making candle offerings can help to set the mood. By this I mean the dark combined with just the candle’s glow may help with feeling more relaxed/ease into connecting with who the offering is intended for during this. Some beings may prefer that it be offered in the dark, but I think that has more to do with individual preference.

I don’t feel that the energy of the candle offering itself is impacted in anyway whether the light is on or off.

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

I’ve asked my companions this question and they all said it doesn’t have any effect on the energies. Some of them don’t care either way about the light and others prefer the darkened room. I would ask your companions their preferences.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

My guess is that it does not affect the offering. I prefer light off for the atmosphere etc., but sometimes I light candles on during the morning or afternoon...so with natural light in the room...so far nobody has complained.

Maliana
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mali

Artificial light emits electrons into the air which can disturb the magnetic field. Best to turn it off. I noticed that they were standing at the exact opposite of where the electrical outlets and the wifi are. So now you can Aldo unplug when possible.

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I like turning the lights off when possible to enhance the mood, but I'm not of the mind that this is required and make offerings with a candle just as often during the day or with lights on as not.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

They don't care about the artificial lights. They don't affect the energy field at all.
I only use ambient lights in my house, more or less to save electricity. Plus, it provides a relaxing environment that makes me feel like home. So turn off the lights option for me.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

My companions who LOVE candle offerings tell me artificial lights make no difference. They get to enjoy the candle's energy as long as the candle is lit.

The ambiance of dimming the lights while the candles are lit is quite nice though, and we all appreciate sitting in a dark room with flickering candles! It's so relaxing :)

jinglestar
new here
new here

Hazell wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:40 pm My personal opinion on this is that I believe turning off the light when making candle offerings can help to set the mood. By this I mean the dark combined with just the candle’s glow may help with feeling more relaxed/ease into connecting with who the offering is intended for during this. Some beings may prefer that it be offered in the dark, but I think that has more to do with individual preference.

I don’t feel that the energy of the candle offering itself is impacted in anyway whether the light is on or off.

Thank you for your reply. It make sense, as the energy of candle won’t affect by light on lot light off.

jinglestar
new here
new here

Osean wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:48 pm I’ve asked my companions this question and they all said it doesn’t have any effect on the energies. Some of them don’t care either way about the light and others prefer the darkened room. I would ask your companions their preferences.
Thanks for you and your companions’ view. Glad to hear that as sometime I light the candle at the dark feel there’s the mood, but sometime I feel myself is quite creepy when doing that at the dark.

It reminded me that some partitioners shared their ritual process, and some of them put the light on when using candle. Seems the candle energy won’t affect by the environmental light.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”