Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Love them all. <3
If I could be anything, I would be...: A faerie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Faye
Zodiac:

Hi friends!

First of all... I'm glad to be back after many years of inactivity. I can't remember what year I joined this forum but it had to be in the 2009-2011 range when I was in high school. Unfortunately, life got really rough for awhile and I kind of strayed away from this journey. But, I recently felt called to return and am so glad to be here. :)|

I noticed that some people started topics to keep records of their own experiences, and I think that's such an excellent idea, I decided to do one too. So, welcome to my thread and I hope I can get some feedback from some of you.

For my first entry I wanted to talk a bit about a spirit I felt very called to today. I can't really figure out what got me thinking about spirit keeping today, but I started searching the internet and I found a seller I had never purchased from. After scrolling through their listings, I found three spirits I was interested in, and I'm a terrible decision maker, so I decided to meditate on who my newest companion should be.

In my meditation I was shown a yellow eye with a black slitted pupil. I also saw an eagle head over and over, and just couldn't seem to get anything else. The eagle head made sense to me, because one of the spirits I was looking at was a gryphon. Upon reading her listing after my meditation, she was described as having yellow eyes and I was totally blown away. Initially she had been the least likely for me to choose... But I really feel like I was given some clear signs that I need her in my life. Over the past hour or so after making the order, I've had emotions ranging from anxiety to excitement. It's crazy to be on this journey again, but I am SO excited for my new companion to show up.

I'm really hoping I'll be able to bond quickly and easily with "A." In the past I've had incredibly vivid experiences with some spirits and then some have just been totally silent. But I kinda feel like some part of my mind knew that I was called to her and let me know during my meditation, so I hope that means we'll be off to a good start.

On a semi-related side note- I have an eagle shaped stone that I believe will make a great first offering. Can't wait for "A" to arrive!!! Totally love her already. <3

Proud mother to a baby pegasus, a baby gold dragon, an arkan sonney, a baby white dragon, a young miniature dragon, a hippogryph, a bear, a baby blue dragon, and a terra cotta gargoyle. :heart:
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Nice having you back after that long time on forum. You probably have noticed all the new upgrades here.

I love Gryphon creatures. I have two. They are really beautiful and affectionate, protective mystical creatures. Both of mine from CH.
EarthSpirit wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:05 am Hi friends!

First of all... I'm glad to be back after many years of inactivity. I can't remember what year I joined this forum but it had to be in the 2009-2011 range when I was in high school. Unfortunately, life got really rough for awhile and I kind of strayed away from this journey. But, I recently felt called to return and am so glad to be here. :)|

I noticed that some people started topics to keep records of their own experiences, and I think that's such an excellent idea, I decided to do one too. So, welcome to my thread and I hope I can get some feedback from some of you.

For my first entry I wanted to talk a bit about a spirit I felt very called to today. I can't really figure out what got me thinking about spirit keeping today, but I started searching the internet and I found a seller I had never purchased from. After scrolling through their listings, I found three spirits I was interested in, and I'm a terrible decision maker, so I decided to meditate on who my newest companion should be.

In my meditation I was shown a yellow eye with a black slitted pupil. I also saw an eagle head over and over, and just couldn't seem to get anything else. The eagle head made sense to me, because one of the spirits I was looking at was a gryphon. Upon reading her listing after my meditation, she was described as having yellow eyes and I was totally blown away. Initially she had been the least likely for me to choose... But I really feel like I was given some clear signs that I need her in my life. Over the past hour or so after making the order, I've had emotions ranging from anxiety to excitement. It's crazy to be on this journey again, but I am SO excited for my new companion to show up.

I'm really hoping I'll be able to bond quickly and easily with "A." In the past I've had incredibly vivid experiences with some spirits and then some have just been totally silent. But I kinda feel like some part of my mind knew that I was called to her and let me know during my meditation, so I hope that means we'll be off to a good start.

On a semi-related side note- I have an eagle shaped stone that I believe will make a great first offering. Can't wait for "A" to arrive!!! Totally love her already. <3

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

EarthSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:20 am Nice having you back after that long time on forum. You probably have noticed all the new upgrades here.

I love Gryphon creatures. I have two. They are really beautiful and affectionate, protective mystical creatures. Both of mine from CH.
Thank you! So glad to be back. And glad to hear your feedback on gryphons. I am so so excited for mine to arrive. If you ever felt like sharing any gryphon stories with me I'd be happy to hear them!

Proud mother to a baby pegasus, a baby gold dragon, an arkan sonney, a baby white dragon, a young miniature dragon, a hippogryph, a bear, a baby blue dragon, and a terra cotta gargoyle. :heart:
Zaeryliss
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yay! Another spirit keeping journal to read! I love hearing other’s experiences with their spirit family. You’ll have to keep us updated about your new gryphon companion! I personally don’t have one or any gryphon like creatures, but they’re certainly an awesome creature! I’ll be curious to hear what it is like to have one as a companion.

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion

Hi! I love these journal threads. You will have to tell me all about your gryphon when you get her vessel, because I would love to know! Gryphons were one of the first spirits to go onto my list, but I still haven't gotten around to ordering one yet... Maybe someday! I've heard nothing but good things about them so far.

EarthSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi friends!!! Thanks for your support. 🥰

So A’s vessel arrived today. The interesting thing is…. The back of the mailbox was wide open. Normally it is shut by turning a key. We leave the key in there, but are always careful to close and turn it so it’s “locked.” The mail goes in a slot in the front so there’s no reason the post person would have needed to open the back. I wonder if it was A getting into a little mischief… but also could have been a coincidence. I’ve been wearing her vessel for a couple of hours but have not had time yet to do any meditating or welcome her very well. I did take a minute or two to just touch her vessel and say hello.

I also get the feeling she’s been protecting me from nightmares because I typically have them every night, but since her vessel shipped I have just been forgetting my dreams and I haven’t felt scared or upset by them. I think I’m having regular dreams instead of nightmares for once. And when I wake up in the night, the first thing I think of is “A”. I’ve been hoping for a dream visit, but so far I still haven’t “met” her. Maybe now that her vessel is here that will change. So excited to get to know her!!

EarthSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

UPDATE- I keep thinking perhaps my Apple Watch is vibrating and then there’s no notification. This has never happened to me before! Maybe A?

Also, today when I was holding her vessel, my hand was absolutely warm and buzzing. Amazing energy.

No dream meetings yet but still hoping!!

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion

That's so cool about the Apple Watch! I bet it is her. As far as the dream meeting goes, did you ask her specifically to send you a dream? I find sometimes that that helps. I've gotten a dream visit with a vision of my spirits' true forms shortly after getting most of mine, just by asking them beforehand and then setting the intention before I go to sleep... My favorite was my hellhound, she has the cutest ears. :)

EarthSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

stargazerjournal wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:39 pm That's so cool about the Apple Watch! I bet it is her. As far as the dream meeting goes, did you ask her specifically to send you a dream? I find sometimes that that helps. I've gotten a dream visit with a vision of my spirits' true forms shortly after getting most of mine, just by asking them beforehand and then setting the intention before I go to sleep... My favorite was my hellhound, she has the cutest ears. :)
I feel like it must be! It's been happening today too. :)| I suppose I haven't sat down and asked her directly, I will have to do that! I bet those dreams have been magical!!! Your hellhound sounds super cute. <3)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”