neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If the listing is still up, I am probably going to pick one of these on Monday or Tuesday when I have money... I just can't resist! It will mean putting off a payment for the order I have on layaway until next week, but that should be fine. It will still be paid within 4 months.

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone else has had any psychic interactions with the dragon eggs?

I spent some time yesterday trying to decide which egg I was drawn to the most. A lot of them seemed like energies I would want around! I eventually wound up meditating on the image of the "Girius" egg this morning, and I got the impression of a cheerful personality that wanted to know if I would give it permission to play with my puppy dog. I said "yes". But I'm not sure if it was really a dragon, or one of my already-bound spirits just being silly, so... has anyone else tested their senses with this listing? What was your experience? Did you order anything, and which one did you get?

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

These are my experiences:

Girius- No interest whatsoever. The egg just kind of rolled off to the left

Omantu- Was kind of drawn to it, but when I focused on it it "dropped" out of site

Shuka- When I focused on it, it "rose up" out of site

Prommi- When I focused on this one, it "opened up" and enveloped me in a hug. It rocked me back and forth with the occasional jumping up and down. Very "heavy"- kind of like tourmaline- and warm. Grounding, stable, very "earthy".

Ezeroi- I don't know if the image influenced me on this one. Very "fluid". It flowed around me in a hug. Lots of water energy: calm, cleansing, and restorative.

Lu-Midri- It "hatched". A head popped out (couldn't see it), looked at me and then "rose" up.

Guess which ones I got!

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My guess is … maybe you are getting ‘Prommi‘ or ‘Ezeroi‘? I better check this offer out myself…I didn’t think it was dragons.

stormdancer wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:01 am These are my experiences:

Girius- No interest whatsoever. The egg just kind of rolled off to the left

Omantu- Was kind of drawn to it, but when I focused on it it "dropped" out of site

Shuka- When I focused on it, it "rose up" out of site

Prommi- When I focused on this one, it "opened up" and enveloped me in a hug. It rocked me back and forth with the occasional jumping up and down. Very "heavy"- kind of like tourmaline- and warm. Grounding, stable, very "earthy".

Ezeroi- I don't know if the image influenced me on this one. Very "fluid". It flowed around me in a hug. Lots of water energy: calm, cleansing, and restorative.

Lu-Midri- It "hatched". A head popped out (couldn't see it), looked at me and then "rose" up.

Guess which ones I got!

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Tried connecting to the Omantu and Shuka eggs this morning. With "Omantu", I more-or-less just sensed my own energy. The egg hatched, but the resulting dragon was super grumpy, like someone who'd just gotten out of bed without enough sleep, and I basically just got the impression the hatchling was only interested in me if my lap was a good place to have a nap. I highly doubt that was the dragon... I think it was me. Mostly because I got out of bed too early this morning!

With Shuka, I got a strong sense of psychic or mystic power, and possibly a feminine, compassionate energy? I had a vision of a little humanoid doing a ta-da type of gesture with a wand. So, I think that one might be into magics. Or... it could just be me again, lol. ^_^

This is my first time trying to do any kind of psychic reading! It's fun, but I wouldn't be surprised if I was highly inaccurate.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I didn't buy any of them. Maybe today. But to me the very last one called the most and the 3rd egg.
I feel that the last one is might be a Lumarian or lunar type which is water elements kind and is connected with a quartz crystal or yellow crystal.

The 3rd type is a female purple dragon that is a very unique kind of dark blue mix with red. I don't know if it's possible to even have a dragon like that. It's more of a fire dragon, Western type, rare, rather then the last one, which I think is an astral type dragon.
Who knows, probably not the best guessed but I have these images in my mind, so I thought I'll reply. 😊

If I'll go for one, out of them, is the lumi-... Last egg, light blue. It's a male that one.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@stormdancer, @stargazerjournal ,Has anyone got their dragon egg order companions? I eventually placed my order in for the 3rd Violet and the last one, light blue eggs. I haven't got them yet. I wouldn't mind if their turned out to be baby dragons. I actually ordered few dragon nestlings.

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

@ASTER Not yet. I placed my order a six days ago. I think I have to wait another week before I find out anything.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Check out the shop... They are included in the new arrivals. But I haven't got mine yet.
ASTER wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:09 am Image

I didn't buy any of them. Maybe today. But to me the very last one called the most and the 3rd egg.
I feel that the last one is might be a Lumarian or lunar type which is water elements kind and is connected with a quartz crystal or yellow crystal.

The 3rd type is a female purple dragon that is a very unique kind of dark blue mix with red. I don't know if it's possible to even have a dragon like that. It's more of a fire dragon, Western type, rare, rather then the last one, which I think is an astral type dragon.
Who knows, probably not the best guessed but I have these images in my mind, so I thought I'll reply. 😊

If I'll go for one, out of them, is the lumi-... Last egg, light blue. It's a male that one.

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

According to the tracking info, mine should be arriving tomorrow.

When I read my description for Prommi it said that he is a prehistoric dragon and that his colony was from a rainforest. He is super-protective and has a strong connection to the earthen element.

Ezeroi are semi-aquatic dragons who are pacifists. I got a female who is sweet, nurturing and endearing.

So my guesses weren't too far off the mark.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I recived my two dragons. I could not be happier 😂. I was somewhat on target. But no crystals mentioned in my write up. I don't even understand why I have seen those crystal colours around them. But saying that, maybe due to their scale which is turned out to be a close match.

I got opposite sex thought, which I don't mind. As long as I have one of each, I am very happy. My Lu-Midri, she has light peach & gold scales with blue eyes. Very intellectual and incredibly beautiful friend. Rare dragon from ancient earth time. So it's not an Astral dragon.

Shuka, my instantaneous pick was better guess, Earthen dragon as well, with purple eyes, gradient hide of purple, teal & gold. He is super cute and socially chatty dragon. Treasures hunters, and their scales luminescent in the sun. Maybe my psychic picked upon this as crystals. 😂 Sometimes, hard to interpret it accurately.

After reading those other dragon eggs, I would have chosen these two, as I did. And they both are very nice energy and looking really nice in my inner visions and energy. Telepathic was reasonable and I wrote a page each of them. It was good exercise for Psychic preferences.

Return to “Dragons”