Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

I see they’re a black arts creature apparently but I fe like I’ve been getting a loud call from a hydra and I asked my gargoyle and one of my vampires and I’ve heard a yes from both of them that one is around and not evil/malicious.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Draz’Khal wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:34 pm I see they’re a black arts creature apparently but I fe like I’ve been getting a loud call from a hydra and I asked my gargoyle and one of my vampires and I’ve heard a yes from both of them that one is around and not evil/malicious.
"They are highly dangerous to anyone outside of masters in the dark arts. They are not recommended for beginners, intermediates or even seasoned collectors."

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ight=hydra

*EDITED*

Are you a master in the dark arts?

If so, why do you need to ask us questions like this one? You must be asking us because you're not sure.

I thought you said you were a beginner? If you are not a Dark Arts master, please take the CH warning very very seriously.

And please do read this...

SHOULD PEOPLE KEEP BLACK ARTS SPIRITS?

topic20345.html

My advice, if you want it: don't try and get a Hydra.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte

Lewk wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:49 pm
Draz’Khal wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:34 pm I see they’re a black arts creature apparently but I fe like I’ve been getting a loud call from a hydra and I asked my gargoyle and one of my vampires and I’ve heard a yes from both of them that one is around and not evil/malicious.
"They are highly dangerous to anyone outside of masters in the dark arts. They are not recommended for beginners, intermediates or even seasoned collectors."

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ight=hydra

*EDITED*

Are you a master in the dark arts?

If so, why do you need to ask us questions like this one? You must be asking us because you're not sure.

I thought you said you were a beginner? If you are not a Dark Arts master, please take the CH warning very very seriously.

And please do read this...

SHOULD PEOPLE KEEP BLACK ARTS SPIRITS?

topic20345.html

My advice, if you want it: don't try and get a Hydra.
This was more or so a question on the infusion of such a being, but yes I’m aware of what CH has said and that my senses can distort messages so I’ve not out of my way trying to bind one. And I have no intention for keeping black arts, don’t see the point when I can get a dark/white spirit that can do the same thing and won’t try and gut me as I sleep

Should’ve probably asked what if you did get an infusion of a being listed as black arts

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Apologies...I replied to the wording of your post. I just spotted that the title of the thread is about an infusion and wrote this.

In my opinion an infusion should be avoided too, for the same reasons as I've given (or that the CH article & encyclopedia page I linked to give). If you think about it, why would someone want an infusion of an energy that is inherently malicious and only wants to do harm, including to whoever is trying to use it?

As CH doesn't deal in BA, I expect an infusion isn't available from them.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte

Lewk wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:03 pm Apologies...I replied to the wording of your post. I just spotted that the title of the thread is about an infusion and wrote this.

In my opinion an infusion should be avoided too, for the same reasons as I've given (or that the CH article & encyclopedia page I linked to give). If you think about it, why would someone want an infusion of an energy that is inherently malicious and only wants to do harm, including to whoever is trying to use it?

As CH doesn't deal in BA, I expect an infusion isn't available from them.
Fair enough, thanks for the response

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

If you are talking about CH infusions specifically of which I have several. With Hydras being BA as you stated, I know CH doesn't have anything BA in their shop, so I can't imagine them having a Hydra infusion nor have I seen that listed in the drop down menu on the listing either.

( I also don't know of any other practitioner that offers infusions in general actually.)

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I think it might be useful to sit down and examine why you would want that infusion. I always do that whenever I decide to undergo something energetically. I also ask my companions how they think it will interact with my energy, how it will impact me overall, and potential benefits and downsides. As well as doing some divination on it myself (this doesn’t just go for infusions, this is the process I do whenever I choose to get an energy working or attunement done by anyone other than myself.)

If you are looking for the ferocity or power of the hydra there are other beings energies that might suit you as well for an infusion. Maybe a black dragon? This is just an example I’m sure there are many other great options.

Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte

Hazell wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:27 pm I think it might be useful to sit down and examine why you would want that infusion. I always do that whenever I decide to undergo something energetically. I also ask my companions how they think it will interact with my energy, how it will impact me overall, and potential benefits and downsides. As well as doing some divination on it myself (this doesn’t just go for infusions, this is the process I do whenever I choose to get an energy working or attunement done by anyone other than myself.)

If you are looking for the ferocity or power of the hydra there are other beings energies that might suit you as well for an infusion. Maybe a black dragon? This is just an example I’m sure there are many other great options.
I’ll definitely be going for the black dragon. Do you know any that are known for their regeneration? Phoenix maybe? Though that may just be rebirth

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

It's quite unusual to come across a non-malicious BA being, so I can't help but wonder if there was a miscommunication somewhere. Just a few weeks ago, you were actively engaging in the forum with a plethora of questions, but now you seem to be interested in an infusion of a BA being - specifically, a Hydra - because of a loud call from an unbound Hydra? If my understanding is correct, it sounds like you may need some protection.

If you don't mind me asking, what was your intention behind wanting this infusion? I'm genuinely curious because CH has made it clear that they don't offer anything related to BA.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
Zodiac:

Draz’Khal wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:30 pm
Hazell wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:27 pm I think it might be useful to sit down and examine why you would want that infusion. I always do that whenever I decide to undergo something energetically. I also ask my companions how they think it will interact with my energy, how it will impact me overall, and potential benefits and downsides. As well as doing some divination on it myself (this doesn’t just go for infusions, this is the process I do whenever I choose to get an energy working or attunement done by anyone other than myself.)

I’ll definitely be going for the black dragon. Do you know any that are known for their regeneration? Phoenix maybe? Though that may just be rebirth
I think a phoenix infusion would be excellent for that, especially if you feel called to it! My companions said you may want to look into naga and amphisbaena as well. 🙂

Return to “Creatures”