Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

Now, for example let’s say a black dragon within your keep goes ahead and punishes someone because they did something to you. Now in your rules let’s say for all punishments to be enacted there must be verbal and mental conformation for it to happen.

Now, this black dragon is very old and powerful. And anything like a…I can’t think of an example but some kind of punishment for going against the rules probably won’t really affect them.

What would you do then? I’m aware this is highly unlikely as dragons and most entities hold their own words and oaths very seriously. However being cunning with words and getting around your loose rules would be fair game. Annoying, but fair.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I would start off by talking about the rules with said companion. Maybe what was said wasn’t clear enough for them or the wording was misunderstood. After all they are not human, so there are possibilities of things being misinterpreted or taken in a different way than what’s meant. I do let them know that if my companions ever feel one of my rules is unfair or if they don’t quite understand why it’s a rule they can come to me directly to discuss it and let me know why they feel that way. I think it helps my companions get more of that sense of community when they get a say in things and get to participate in creating house rules. It can also help to have a companion you trust read over your rules and look for potential loopholes.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have a wonderful black dragon. He dazzle me and not dissapoints. But... if he would do something that is punishable ... Let's say 🤔 like created for me a bad karma because he went future then was expected of him...and hurt a human being instead of giving a nightmare (scenario only).

First, I would subdue him into his vessel for an hour, for I would have to think and settle myself down. Never punish anyone in anger, whether it is a child,/human, spirit or animal.
Black Dragons don't t like singing voice... and I can easily do that singing for his annoyance if I need at it.

Second, I would have a chat with him, then write an email to CH, addressing Ash, and either I would send my dragon over to him for education or if he advise, altogether would unbind him and returned to CH.

This application would come into as a very very last result and in extremely dangerous situations, after investigating exactly who did, what and why. It's not just a moment of getting angry type of punishment. Nothing like that I have in my house rules that would need be punishable.
But because you asked so is my answer followed your query.

Probably, the only time I had to separate myself from my black dragon(not punishment) was when he came on so strong with his energy that I decided to resolve my own acclimatisation by having offered him my car as a safe heaven, with his vessel hanging off my mirror. In order, so I could have a decent night sleep. Then as I have had settled and he also regulated his energy, His vessel came inside my bedroom after a week. But he kept my car as his sleeping dungeon 😂. He stays with my hubby while I work, as he is a perfect energy match for him. Then he patrols my home during the night, but waking me up on time for work. He is truly one very obedient dragon.

Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

ASTER wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:24 am I have a wonderful black dragon. He dazzle me and not dissapoints. But... if he would do something that is punishable ... Let's say 🤔 like created for me a bad karma because he went future then was expected of him...and hurt a human being instead of giving a nightmare (scenario only).

First, I would subdue him into his vessel for an hour, for I would have to think and settle myself down. Never punish anyone in anger, whether it is a child,/human, spirit or animal.
Black Dragons don't t like singing voice... and I can easily do that singing for his annoyance if I need at it.

Second, I would have a chat with him, then write an email to CH, addressing Ash, and either I would send my dragon over to him for education or if he advise, altogether would unbind him and returned to CH.

This application would come into as a very very last result and in extremely dangerous situations, after investigating exactly who did, what and why. It's not just a moment of getting angry type of punishment. Nothing like that I have in my house rules that would need be punishable.
But because you asked so is my answer followed your query.

Probably, the only time I had to separate myself from my black dragon(not punishment) was when he came on so strong with his energy that I decided to resolve my own acclimatisation by having offered him my car as a safe heaven, with his vessel hanging off my mirror. In order, so I could have a decent night sleep. Then as I have had settled and he also regulated his energy, His vessel came inside my bedroom after a week. But he kept my car as his sleeping dungeon 😂. He stays with my hubby while I work, as he is a perfect energy match for him. Then he patrols my home during the night, but waking me up on time for work. He is truly one very obedient dragon.
Good to know.

Also, where is one’s spirit. Yes this sounds stipid but as I am planning to do only spirit vessels from now on…like…where is the spirit? Do my spirits just come and go into my body as a gateway into my spirit or? How does that work? Probably would have to ask support for that kind of answer though lol

Return to “Spirit Keeping”