Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I came back to the forum. :p)

Well first a small confession:
I do admit that I don't have much time interacting with my spirits for a long time already and the main reason is because I always felt that I might not have the same experience as many spirit keeper have who got many ways to spend time with them. I always thought of seeing them (maybe I've watched too much sixth sense type movies when I was a kid) or even a way for them to give me a message and vice versa. I do admit as well that I didn't spend much time with them especially due to my busy life and kind of losing hope from time to time.

I have recently moved back and forth due to my work when I accidentally broken my Bronwyn Angel's vessel. I finally decided last month to get her a new vessel and lead to a conclusion to choose bind to spirit all of my spirits in order to avoid losing them and possibly breaking other spirit's vessel as well.

Long story short, binding her and my werewolf was unsuccessful and I was told to attempt the transmute spirit spell

Here's another another confession.

I'm not experienced doing any spells at all (except from casually cursing people around if that counts or imaginig ways to torture them). I never had someone who could teach me personally or possibly lead me to a certain path. In a nutshell, I'm kind of nervous that I might mess up the spell and never be able to move her to another vessel or worse.

So I have a small request if someone can help me with the spell. I know it would be like a spoonfeeding on your end but probably someone supervising me would be a great help if possible.

Thank you in advance to anyone who could help me. <3

Life is a travel where wisdom and knowledge is your guide. The bonds you make are the pitstop but your destination is the afterlife.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

shunrick wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:12 pm [...]Long story short, binding her and my werewolf was unsuccessful and I was told to attempt the transmute spirit spell

[...]So I have a small request if someone can help me with the spell. I know it would be like a spoonfeeding on your end but probably someone supervising me would be a great help if possible.

Can you give a url link to the spell, in either the Shop or the Encyclopedia, or a link to the page in the Knowledgebase that gives details of it (if the link still works)?

I don't want to assume what you've got.

I wonder if it's the free Encyclopedia one you're thinking of?
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... =trANSMUTE

Plus: were those spirits bound by CH?

(By the way, I'm not asking you to breach CH copyright and post the spell here, if it can only be obtained via payment.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

If you do not want to do it on your own see this listing.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Help-I-l ... escription
Check this one out as well...
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/add-prev ... essel.html
And this, if you don't have a master vessel.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-d ... pells.html
I have two of those customised master vessels, and I am very happy with it. But you can get the cheaper version equivalent and functions well and the same without the custom bindings from Mag & Ash. Best investment for a lifetime.

shunrick
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:09 pm
Can you give a url link to the spell, in either the Shop or the Encyclopedia, or a link to the page in the Knowledgebase that gives details of it (if the link still works)?

I don't want to assume what you've got.

I wonder if it's the free Encyclopedia one you're thinking of?
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... =trANSMUTE
Yup that's the one I was referring to
Plus: were those spirits bound by CH?
Correct Those spirits were bound by CH.

Life is a travel where wisdom and knowledge is your guide. The bonds you make are the pitstop but your destination is the afterlife.
shunrick
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:55 am If you do not want to do it on your own see this listing.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Help-I-l ... escription
Check this one out as well...
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/add-prev ... essel.html
And this, if you don't have a master vessel.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-d ... pells.html
I have two of those customised master vessels, and I am very happy with it. But you can get the cheaper version equivalent and functions well and the same without the custom bindings from Mag & Ash. Best investment for a lifetime.
I recently did the broken vessel via shop. Out of six of my spirits, the two spirits can't be transmute since there is no order number for those two. It was actually gifts by CH a long time ago.

shunrick
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

shunrick wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:37 am I recently did the broken vessel via shop. Out of six of my spirits, the two spirits can't be transmute since there is no order number for those two. It was actually gifts by CH a long time ago.
Yeah, the freebies can be a bit tricky to locate. They're tucked away in the Notes section of your orders, so searching for them directly might not yield any results. But don't fret! Even if you don't have your order number handy, CH team can still help you out. Just give them a description of the spirits you're looking for - their looks, races, or any other relevant info - and you can get a new custom conjuration request. https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... quest.html
I think if you're dealing with any broken vessels or other issues related to their shop, it's always best to send a support ticket their way.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

shunrick wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:12 pm [...]

I have recently moved back and forth due to my work when I accidentally broken my Bronwyn Angel's vessel. I finally decided last month to get her a new vessel and lead to a conclusion to choose bind to spirit all of my spirits in order to avoid losing them and possibly breaking other spirit's vessel as well.

Long story short, binding her and my werewolf was unsuccessful and I was told to attempt the transmute spirit spell

Here's another another confession.

I'm not experienced doing any spells at all[...]I'm kind of nervous that I might mess up the spell and never be able to move her to another vessel or worse.

So I have a small request if someone can help me with the spell.[...] probably someone supervising me would be a great help if possible.

shunrick wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:37 am I recently did the broken vessel via shop. Out of six of my spirits, the two spirits can't be transmute since there is no order number for those two. It was actually gifts by CH a long time ago.
Just to check I have understood right...the issue is just 2 spirits whose binding you want to move (ie 'transmute'); they're both CH bindings but they were freebies, so no order number; the vessel for the Bronywn Angel is broken?

Do I have that right?

A couple more questions...

- Do you still have the vessel for each (even though the Bronwyn's may be broken)?

- Do you have a name for each?

- Was the name mentioned by CH when you got them as freebies, or did you give them their name?

- And by the way won't the freebies have been mentioned in an email that is connected with an order that did have a number?

Comments

Personally, I think the transmute spell in the Encyclopedia that I gave the link for is straightforward to use. If you want to move a binding from an old vessel to a new one, that is. The spell works only to move a CH spirit binding from its old vessel to a new vessel.

Bind to spirit

However - if you want to transmute both spirits' bindings to your spirit, you'll need to ask CH support how to do that with the Encyclopedia's transmute spell (give them the url, so they know exactly what you mean). They may say something like use one of your hairs or a nail clipping but don't guess, go only by what they say.

Ask them if you still need to use a cleansing spell if you're binding to your own spirit.

I expect you still need to do the preparation spell on the old vessel before the transmute spell - exactly as it's written in the Encyclopedia.

You'll do one complete procedure for one spirit then separately do it all over again for the second spirit.

You could run through the spell & procedure beforehand without the vessels and not using intention, so you're confident when you do it with a vessel, for real, that you can do it correctly from beginning to end.

You can speak and explain what you plan to the two spirits in advance, so they're prepared for the change. And to each again just before you do it.

You don't need to have any magical experience or ability to do the spell. It has its own magic, which makes it work - as long as it's performed correctly.

You use the word 'friend' for a spirit.

Worry - in my opinion there's no need to worry about being unable to rebind your spirit companions. They know you. You and they presumably know the name you use for each of them. Once sufficient initial bonding has taken place, any spirit companion is linked to you and should be able to hear you whether or not they're bound or unbound. That's the fail safe or backstop. One way or another you're going to be able to have them bound to your spirit, in my opinion. Knowing just the name and type of spirit I'd say CH can most likely unbind and bind them for you too. (As long as the spirit responds to that name.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”