Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

mcm442 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:54 pm *If* you don't mind, and you have the spare moments, could I get an updated reading? I'm a little curious about something,

And for the record, you should at least be getting donations for this, lol.
Lol. No, I haven't done much, as completing the reading was a simple and straightforward task. I was able to do it comfortably at home, at work, in a park, or anywhere while browsing the forum. Therefore, I don't believe I deserve any donations. In the future, if I decide to offer tarot readings, I will do so for free as well. Currently, I am not fully comfortable in that area, but I'm slothfully working on it. Lol. Let me clarify that I didn't engage in any extravagant rituals or engage in anything crazy that people may think I did to conduct these readings. Lol. As a result, I have decided to keep it open indefinitely, allowing anyone to join at any time. Plus, I don't participate in donations. Hehe.

What were you curious about? Feel free to reach out to me anytime, either by quoting or mentioning me. I'll try my best to provide you with answers. However, there are no updates for this reading. There is simply nothing to update at this time. Lol.

No matter how much you cleanse or change, your energy signature remains the same throughout your life. It has been the same since you were a baby and will remain the same in your 80s. If, by any chance, you were to come back from death (as in my case, but that's a different story. Lol) or experience a spirit swap with a different being (a walk-in spirit case), or a rare, confidential occurrence, then your energy signature would change drastically. Because you would have a completely different spirit then. In such a situation, I can provide you with an updated reading.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

GalagticSoul wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:49 pm Hello kind sir, I would like a reading too if possible please!! C:
A 29% correlation exists between your energy signature and Dark Arts.
Livvie Locke-Morley
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Livvie Locke

I guess I know my energy already, it would be for more than 50 % dark, considering the left hand path I am following and my vampiric connections :)
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Livvie Locke-Morley wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:53 pm Hello, I would love to have a reading, too :)
Your energy signature is affiliated with Dark Arts of a portion of 43%.
mcm442
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Deerfolk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unhindered
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:22 pm
Lol. No, I haven't done much, as completing the reading was a simple and straightforward task...
Thank you, regardless, lol. Still an important puzzle piece when putting things together in finding a path.

I edited this a few times, and decided to keep it short and sweet--it's quite the tale regarding a recent binding/bridging with a Bronwyn Angel, (I know you have experience here,). She's been a 'wow' since 10 minutes after the purchase status went from 'conjuring' to 'processing', and it's barely been 2 weeks. I just got her vessel a couple days ago, yet last week she had my LE and myself bawling our eyes out. And with that incident, she had made major changes to my aura,

I've always been able to see the blues since childhood, which I understand is some kind of baseline. Never delved into it, because 'you aren't supposed to see those things'. It was always just a 'trick' for me. Never really even payed attention to it.

Had no choice but to take up noticing it last week. It went from a type of 'atmosphere' the took a moment of concentration to see to raging licks of blue flames coming from me that stopped me in my tracks. It's finally chilled down, but it's still exponentially larger. I've been trying to figure out if that impacted anything else with me, hence my request.

She's not taking questions at the moment, she's busy being 'Mommy' Angel and getting everyone in line.

Worse part, is I haven't a damn clue how to process any of this information yet. Need a month sabbatical from work, lol.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

mcm442 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:26 am
Tarvos wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:22 pm
Lol. No, I haven't done much, as completing the reading was a simple and straightforward task...
Thank you, regardless, lol. Still an important puzzle piece when putting things together in finding a path.

I edited this a few times, and decided to keep it short and sweet--it's quite the tale regarding a recent binding/bridging with a Bronwyn Angel, (I know you have experience here,). She's been a 'wow' since 10 minutes after the purchase status went from 'conjuring' to 'processing', and it's barely been 2 weeks. I just got her vessel a couple days ago, yet last week she had my LE and myself bawling our eyes out. And with that incident, she had made major changes to my aura,

I've always been able to see the blues since childhood, which I understand is some kind of baseline. Never delved into it, because 'you aren't supposed to see those things'. It was always just a 'trick' for me. Never really even payed attention to it.

Had no choice but to take up noticing it last week. It went from a type of 'atmosphere' the took a moment of concentration to see to raging licks of blue flames coming from me that stopped me in my tracks. It's finally chilled down, but it's still exponentially larger. I've been trying to figure out if that impacted anything else with me, hence my request.

She's not taking questions at the moment, she's busy being 'Mommy' Angel and getting everyone in line.

Worse part, is I haven't a damn clue how to process any of this information yet. Need a month sabbatical from work, lol.
My Bronwyn Angel is unique to me, making it hard to claim that "I have experience" works here. Haha. However, I am always eager to hear a story about bronwyn angels whenever you find a suitable place to post it.

Ah, I understand what you mean. The energy signature refers to what is beyond your aura and auric bodies, a frequency that anyone can sense if they're good at energy work. Here on the forum, it's in a form of leftover energy from your post. Therefore, I can acquire and share this information without invading anyone's privacy or accessing other sources, as it is readily accessible. It's important to note that the energy signature remains consistent, unless the specific circumstances I mentioned earlier come into play.

If you're interested in tapping into your aura and discovering its colors or more, it requires a completely different reading. This reading changes throughout your life, as you mentioned about "the blues." The colors correspond to different aspects of your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual states. I believe that if I offered this reading, people might want to come back three times a month for updates on how they are faring. Unfortunately, I wouldn't have time for that! Lol.

I couldn't see any blue in my aura back in the days, even though it used to be mostly blue. I was just a curious average person, not particularly sensitive or spiritual. But now, things are different. Hehe. If you can see blue, you're very sensitive, and it will take you far on this journey, even if you don't believe it.

Your aura is made up of different layers that go beyond your body and represent your bodily systems, thoughts, emotions, and spirituality. When the colors of your aura change, it affects you deeply. This phenomenon isn't related to the current thread of energy signature, but it reflects the energy frequencies in your aura. Hehe.

You don't need a month to appreciate these changes! They are definitely positive. When you see an aura change from blue to an orange-yellow color, like flickering flames, it means there has been a significant transformation in your energy and state of being. A blue aura usually means you are reliable and calm, but when it turns orange, it shows a connection to creativity, a proactive attitude, and a positive outlook.

Going from blue to orange-yellow, especially with a flame-like appearance, can show a boost in personal power and energy. It may mean that your influence, energy, and presence are expanding. Yellow in the aura represents sunny, confident energy and can sometimes mean a spiritual awakening.

The changing colors of the aura show that the person is going through important changes. It could mean that they are becoming more creative and confident, and they are ready to start new projects. The flame-like appearance of the outer layers could represent letting go of old habits and allowing the person's true potential to shine through. Given these insights, the changes could be interpreted as a call to embrace the new energies presenting themselves, suggesting it's a time for action, and possibly taking bold steps towards fulfilling one's passions and goals.

You don't have that many spirits, you might not see her as a "busy mom" yet, but breaking things down into smaller parts could be challenging for her. Not because she can't, but because there are many things we don't quite understand as humans. Lol. And she might prefer not to go into detail about how she's helped you. Based on the description of your aura, I have provided you with an "updated reading." Lol. However, I must confess that "this reading" may not be completely accurate, as I do not tap into your aura. Instead, I have relied solely on your description to answer your questions and interpret the aura colors. On that note, CH is currently offering a free aura reading if you're interested. If you have the chance to ask your Bronwyn Angel about any of these matters, she could give you a more precise interpretation of how your aura is changing. My aura, for example, has shifted from mostly blue, like yours, to a mix of green and purple-pink.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Livvie Locke-Morley wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:00 pm I guess I know my energy already, it would be for more than 50 % dark, considering the left hand path I am following and my vampiric connections :)
It's important to clarify that following the Left-Hand Path does not necessarily mean that one's energy signature is "automatically" associated with DA. Many individuals are drawn to this path because they resonate with darker aspects, which is perfectly natural. Some may even choose the Left-Hand Path to seek balance and embrace their duality as WA individuals. The Left-Hand Path is centered on personal empowerment and should not be misconstrued as negative or destructive as it is commonly believed.

It functions similarly for all vampiric connections. My energy signature is WA, and I have numerous connections with my Vampires. In two recent open conjurations, 4 of them came through. Lol. I was actually surprised. I am confident that there are more vampires who are seeking me out due to the interesting layers of my energy signature, which is both rare and difficult to detect, but psy vampires tend to be drawn to them. Consequently, I receive a multitude of callings from vampires, many of which belong to races that are scarcely documented or are of hybrid origin. I have also lived many past lives as a vampire. These examples demonstrate that you do not "gravitate" towards DA or WA solely based on specific connections to some races. However, your energy signature is not as dark as you may believe.
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'd like a reading too if you still do them 😁 thank you!
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Tsugi wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:09 am I'd like a reading too if you still do them 😁 thank you!
A 37% correlation exists between your energy signature and Dark Arts.
Livvie Locke-Morley
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Livvie Locke

Thank you, Tarvos for your reading :)

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”