You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Deerfolk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unhindered
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:11 pm I enjoy the update and love the happy ending! I think the other spirits have also contributed to helping your son. You may now need to start referring to her as your 'Dearfolk' instead. Hehe.
And I got the same groan that she gave when my wife tried that term a while back, lol. ;*D
A wise Earthen Elemental Wolf Spirit once said to me,
"Why speak magick? Be magick!"
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 205
Spelled Number: 490
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

mcm442 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:32 pm And I got the same groan that she gave when my wife tried that term a while back, lol. ;*D
Oopsie. 😅 Lol. I truly hope she understands that my words are intended as a sincere compliment, and that she holds dear in your heart. Our playful banter may be laced with sarcasm, but it is all in good fun. Hehe. I realize that hearing it repeatedly may become tiresome to her, given that we share a similar viewpoint, but please know that it is a genuine compliment nonetheless. Compared to your vibrant presence, my Deerfolk takes a more subtle role in the background. I always admire the beautiful connection that exists between you and her. It is very lovely.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
mcm442
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Deerfolk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unhindered
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:30 pm Oopsie. 😅 Lol. I truly hope she understands that my words are intended as a sincere compliment, and that she holds dear in your heart. Our playful banter may be laced with sarcasm, but it is all in good fun. Hehe. I realize that hearing it repeatedly may become tiresome to her, given that we share a similar viewpoint, but please know that it is a genuine compliment nonetheless. Compared to your vibrant presence, my Deerfolk takes a more subtle role in the background. I always admire the beautiful connection that exists between you and her. It is very lovely.
She does, and my 'dearfolk' does like being 'fawned' over, lol. (She's asleep, btw, lol). I did get quite blessed/and/or/lucky, since she is one of the leaders of her village, and/or their priestess. As such, she is anything but subtle.

She's a sub-5 foot firecracker that will gladly square up with me, lol.

It's quite fortunate, because anyone less persistent than her and I would probably never believe any of this is real. Granted, my bronwyn angel appeared immediately after the conjure as a swarm of bees that flocked to me--but without her already being in my life I would have laughed at even the concept of such an angel being even existing.
A wise Earthen Elemental Wolf Spirit once said to me,
"Why speak magick? Be magick!"
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 205
Spelled Number: 490
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

mcm442 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:45 am It's quite fortunate, because anyone less persistent than her and I would probably never believe any of this is real.
Same for me with my "big butt Angel." She would always knock my cup over when I walked away from her and more. And I would just be gawking in awe and believe. Lol. However, she has become much more "tamed" since the beginning of my journey, all thanks to my other friends. It's fascinating how living entities possess such big personalities, just like us humans. Hehe. Oh, how 'blessed' we are to have such luck on our side. Lol.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Protection”