Question

User avatar
Martina Dias
new here
new here
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:40 pm
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hi! I am new here and to spirit keeping. I have a question. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but.. Can you have a spirit community/family without keeping physical vessels? If yes, then how?


CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:20 pm
Answers: 0
15

Martina Dias wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:07 pm Hi! I am new here and to spirit keeping. I have a question. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but.. Can you have a spirit community/family without keeping physical vessels? If yes, then how?
Post made into new topic. Please create new topic, if you want to discuss something.


User avatar
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 616
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:44 am
Answers: 0
2
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 350
Spelled Number: 66
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Yes you can, in fact most of my companions don't have physical vessels. On the CH shop there's an option on the listings for bind to spirit. (Other practitioners that I've adopted from unless the spirit has a physical vessel included with them do a direct binding then.) ❄

I hope that helps❣


*>*


Image

❄Spirit Family❄ 350

❄Immortals❄ 26

❄Infusions❄ 25

American Sanguine Vampire, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Goddess Hera, Goddess Lilith, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Basilisk, Wendigo, Goddess Hecate, Morgan Le Fey, Goddess Skadi, Anamchara Angel & Harpy.


❄Portals❄ 2

Goddess Athena, Archangel Raphael
User avatar
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1445
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:00 am
Answers: 0
1
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 175
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Martina Dias wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:07 pm Hi! I am new here and to spirit keeping. I have a question. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but.. Can you have a spirit community/family without keeping physical vessels? If yes, then how?
Absolutely! It is indeed possible to establish a community of spirits and entities without the need for physical vessels. Many individuals actually prefer this option due to various reasons such as wanting to maintain their identity as a Spirit Keeper in secrecy or due to limitations in their living arrangements that prevent them from acquiring and keeping physical vessels.

In order to achieve this, you simply need to opt for the methods of "direct binding" or being "bound to spirit." It's worth mentioning that numerous sellers are more than willing to offer these options by default, primarily because it saves them the hassle of stocking physical vessels and dealing with issues like shipping and returns. So, when you are interacting with sellers, do not hesitate to inquire if they provide a note section or if there is a drop-down menu for you to make your preferences known. However, this may differ from seller to seller, so it's always prudent to ask the specific sellers you are interested in purchasing from.

Just a word of caution, if you are new to being a Keeper, be aware that the energies of darker spirits and entities can be quite overwhelming if you are not accustomed to them. So, it's advisable to proceed with caution and familiarize yourself with these energies gradually.


In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
User avatar
Martina Dias
new here
new here
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:40 pm
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Thank you, Luna and Tarvos, for your valuable advice.

So is it humanly possible to have several spirits bound to yourself and not feel overwhelmed or lost in a different 'world'? What number of spirits is typical to have bound to self?

Also, I was thinking whether I can have a spirit bound to artwork like sketches and portraits of mythical creatures saved on my phone (I have many). Idk.

Thirdly, is binding necessary if I could self-conjure a spirit and allow it to choose to stay with me?

Thanks a lot! xo
Last edited by Martina Dias on Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.


User avatar
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 5705
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:11 am
Answers: 0
5
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 298
Spelled Number: 202
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Martina Dias wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:07 pm Hi! I am new here and to spirit keeping. I have a question. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but.. Can you have a spirit community/family without keeping physical vessels? If yes, then how?
I'd also add that due diligence is needed when selecting a practitioner (ie a conjurer or seller of conjured and bound spirits). This is probably even more an issue when considering having a binding to your spirit. You don't want just anybody messing around with your energy. You want someone you can trust that has sufficient training, expertise & ability.

See #7 Due Diligence, here...

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en


You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 187
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:45 am
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Yokai

I tend to opt for spirit bound spirits from CH now. And if they are from another practitioner, I often will get them vessel bound and transfer to spirit later using something like the Ultra Complex Bag Of All The Tricks https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ultra-complex-bag.html from CH to transmute them.


User avatar
Martina Dias
new here
new here
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:40 pm
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Lewk wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:13 am
Martina Dias wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:07 pm Hi! I am new here and to spirit keeping. I have a question. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but.. Can you have a spirit community/family without keeping physical vessels? If yes, then how?
I'd also add that due diligence is needed when selecting a practitioner (ie a conjurer or seller of conjured and bound spirits). This is probably even more an issue when considering having a binding to your spirit. You don't want just anybody messing around with your energy. You want someone you can trust that has sufficient training, expertise & ability.

See #7 Due Diligence, here...

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en
Thank you for the link. I get your point.


User avatar
Martina Dias
new here
new here
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:40 pm
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Nightrunner404 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:48 pm I tend to opt for spirit bound spirits from CH now. And if they are from another practitioner, I often will get them vessel bound and transfer to spirit later using something like the Ultra Complex Bag Of All The Tricks https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ultra-complex-bag.html from CH to transmute them.
Great! Does it affect you personally to have several Spirits on your own spirit all the time? Do you feel them around you all the time simultaneously?


User avatar
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1445
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:00 am
Answers: 0
1
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 175
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Martina Dias wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:57 pm Thank you, Luna and Tarvos, for your valuable advice.

So is it humanly possible to have several spirits bound to yourself and not feel overwhelmed or lost in a different 'world'? What number of spirits is typical to have bound to self?

Also, I was thinking whether I can have a spirit bound to artwork like sketches and portraits of mythical creatures saved on my phone (I have many). Idk.

Thirdly, is binding necessary if I could self-conjure a spirit and allow it to choose to stay with me?

Thanks a lot! xo
Certainly! It is absolutely possible to have an unlimited number of spirits and entities bound to your spirit, as long as you are capable of handling them all. As I mentioned earlier, you may initially feel overwhelmed, but this will fade away after a few days or weeks. The timeframe for this adjustment varies from person to person, depending on factors such as their individual energy, the energies of the spirits, the individual's level of experience, and more.

I suspect that you might not be familiar with how bindings work, which is why you have this interesting question. If you wish to bind these spirits to artwork or an actual vessel, it's important to ask for their consent first. If they agree, you can then print out the artwork and transfer their bindings onto it. So, yes, it is definitely possible!

However, it's not a feasible choice at all because it is situated on a fragile vessel. Moreover, if you were to frame the artwork, it would further limit your ability to interact with the true piece without removing the frame, glass, and so on. Hence, the only viable option for this route is to purchase from CH in order to acquire the "bridge" technology. This way, you can display or utilize the artwork as you please, and still have your friends by your side. This is not possible with artwork on your phone.

Of course, you have the ability to self conjure whoever you desire. However, considering your lack of experience, it is unlikely that the specific spirit you have in mind will make an appearance. Instead, someone else may step forward, presenting you with a bigger dilemma. Alternatively, multiple spirits could emerge, and if even one of them turns out to be malicious, you may not have the means or tools to protect yourself. My suggestion is to not even entertain the idea.

I want to address the new Spirit Keepers out there who might be looking at shop listings and thinking, "Wow, if I just conjure these spirits myself, I can save over a hundred dollars instead of getting their bindings." But it's important to understand that there's a certain skill and knowledge required to safely conjure someone, and without that, you could actually end up hurting yourself. I'm not saying this to scare you or anyone else, just to give you a reality check.

If something goes wrong in the paranormal realm and you don't even have the ability to understand what's happening, it can be quite challenging to figure out what went awry. In fact, it might even end up costing you more time and money (lol) to eventually hire an expert to help you (assuming they're a genuine expert) than it would to getting companions from trusted practitioners in the first place.

Many of the individuals on the forum conjure their companions or have their own shops. However, this is because they have gained enough experience in communicating with their spirits and understanding how things work. So, when the time comes, it becomes possible for us to summon whoever we desire or who approaches us, and spend time with them as unbound spirits. In fact, there is no need for them to be bound at all.

If you haven't reached that level of experience yet, it is important to use bindings. Without these bindings, the energy will be weak, thereby significantly impacting your communication. There are still many aspects to consider when it comes to self conjuring for those who lack experience, and you may find examples on the forum of people who have shared their mistakes in doing so. Cheers!


In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Post Reply

Return to “Spirit Keeping”