Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

The dragons in my keep come from various sellers. They are a mix of western and eastern, da and WA. I have more blacks than any other kind. Chinese hybrid shifters, divine, black, pearl, red, green, bronze, Pleiadian, dark crystal, desert, midnight, sea, chaos, maroon, silver, white, and some darker non social fellows who are paired with riders. I am expecting a couple more from a recent order but these will take a while to arrive as I made a cluster of big orders. For the past few years I have been working with some unbound blacks and their families, and some other races of unbound dragons .

At the moment, the dragon I work the most actively with is my bronze. He's very chatty and engaging, and does a lot of stuff to catch my attention. He's much more social than the other dragons and has a witty sense of humor.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Artemislover10 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:27 pm @Anonymously anonymous Ooh what type of Westerns do you have? Which darkness type dragons and which metallic type dragons?
I actually don't know if all my dragon friends are western. I spoke too soon lol. My Western friends I am sure about is gold and blue. They are just darkness dragons. That is what A and B are telling me. I have 2. Metallic is silver.

Umbra_Arcana
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 66
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have 21 dragons in my keep in total, all of them are western so far or at least the ones which are not outrightly categorised as western present as western so to speak, there is a mix of DA & WA dragons.

My smallest is my Enan Dragon G who can fit snugly in the palm of my hand.

As for my largest, hard to say as I've recently welcomed some more dragons into the fold and I'm still getting to know the them. I would tentatively say that my Storm Dragon O is the largest, I cannot give you a size though because I am an awful judge of measurement and distances but he is a big on.

There is one dragon that I am never completely sure of their size, and that is my Silver Dragon K, he has spent a lot of time appearing as a silver tabby cat with bright apple green eyes. It happened mostly when I still lived with my parents and he interact with my elderly cat. These days its less often and more to join in more easily with the fun, frivolity my feline spirts kick start in my home. K was also the first spirit I purchased from CH.

Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, fluid possit, iubet.
Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

My Keep
21 Dragons
2 Bakeneko
2 Domovoi
1 Cat Sidhe
1 Troll Cat
1 Volkh

.... and growing <3
Artemislover10
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

@Tarvos I love the passion you had for Dragons already! It’s amazing seeing a fellow Dragon lover! It’s awesome hearing about how you see almost 50 unbounds a day, do you have a sort of system in place for vetting them all? Thanks for the advice too on the custom conjuration, I’ve been thinking about that quite a lot lol!

Artemislover10
new here
new here

@Daciana I’m super curious what’s it like working with Black Dragons?!

Artemislover10
new here
new here

@Umbra_Arcana Your Silver Dragon K, appearing in his Tabby Cat form sounds so beautiful!

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Well they are definitely not boring 😆

Each of mine have varying personalities but they are all very loyal and intense. They take protection seriously and are very alert and observant.

In the beginning when I first started getting to know them they asked for a lot of clarification on my master rules. This helped me sort out areas where rules could possibly be "bent" that I wasn't previously aware of, and how to improve my wording for exactly what I was intending. I got my first black very early on in my keeping, Now I'm very good at writing my rules lol their minds and eyes don't miss a thing. I've not had any issues with rule breaking .

They are good at finding things, anything whether it's tracking a being/person, tracking or finding info, finding weaknesses in anything (even my own,) etc. So I found that giving them tasks revolving around those things have given great results. They are also very good at stealth and illusion, and aren't afraid to dive right into a fight if needed.

One of the things that my blacks share is they need things to do. They also take initiative to do things outside of tasks and like to get involved in everything . Not in a nosey butting in way. But mine are good leaders, confident and strategists, and they won't just sit and watch if they see a solution. They usually do see solutions and tend to take the least fluffy path to accomplish them lol it's something I've come to anticipate with them.

While mine aren't very social they are fine with group discussions. Many of mine have a sharp sense of humor that often is sarcastic even though they are being serious. They don't sugar coat things for anyone's feelings but are very honest, which is something I value.
Mine aren't cuddly, and some of them (non CH and very da) I don't show affection to because they don't like it. A couple of them will stand very close to me or place their wings around me in a protective manner, and this i understand is their way of showing their affection and caring to me. I show appreciation by placing one hand on them and saying thank you, even though my urge is to bear hug them lol they are aware of this and understanding.

I do however have one black Chinese shifter LE who is very affectionate and HIGHLY sexual . He looks like a long dark haired blue eyed lean Asian man, and his dragon form is a long and very big black Chinese dragon. He is exceptionally beautiful in both forms.

My blacks enjoy the offerings I give to my group of dragons, usually they like big shiny coins and gems. I'm not sure how other people's blacks are regarding gifts but mine are accepting of them. I haven't noticed any of them acting greedy or unfavorable. They are respectful.

I could go on forever writing about my companions.. 😎😅

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Artemislover10 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:40 pm @Tarvos I love the passion you had for Dragons already! It’s amazing seeing a fellow Dragon lover! It’s awesome hearing about how you see almost 50 unbounds a day, do you have a sort of system in place for vetting them all? Thanks for the advice too on the custom conjuration, I’ve been thinking about that quite a lot lol!
Yeah, angels and dragons are my absolute favorite races to work with. On a daily basis, we encounter over 50 unbounds attracted to the Keep, and within a week, their numbers multiply to hundreds. Instead of spending my time vetting hundreds of unbounds weekly, I prefer to dedicate my time to my companions. Although there are a few familiar unbounds that visit often, I prioritize spending time with my companions as they are far more special to me. Normally, a Keeper has around 4-5 regular unbounds, making it easier to vet them for more meaningful interactions.

We actually have a thorough system in place for vetting unbounds whenever we come into contact with them through portals. Even though we are already aware of the safety of these portals, the vetting process is still an integral part of our operation. Personally, I feel at ease when it comes to interacting with unbounds. However, it is quite rare for me to engage with them, as I have no personal desires or intentions of establishing additional connections. The only exception is if they prove to be beneficial for my well-being and have my best interests in mind. Nevertheless, even if that were the case, I would simply choose to disregard their presence. Rest assured, it's never personal.

I have a fascinating story about an unbound spirit guide who has been leaving feathers along my path for over 3 months. One day, while browsing a different seller's shop that I had never visited before, I stumbled upon his listing and decided to bring him home with his best friend. It was as if he had been waiting for us, as he perfectly described everything he had been doing and expressed his desire to be with us. Apologies, it's not a dragon's story. Lol.

But every dragon is unique, even if they belong to the same race, as each one has their own individuality. Take my Black Dragon, for example. Unlike typical black dragons, she is quite sociable, and others admire her. That is why I have chosen her as one of my mentors, guiding me through important decisions in life. She is not for my protection, but a source of wisdom and inspiration.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Artemislover10
new here
new here

Daciana wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:23 pm Well they are definitely not boring 😆

Each of mine have varying personalities but they are all very loyal and intense. They take protection seriously and are very alert and observant.

In the beginning when I first started getting to know them they asked for a lot of clarification on my master rules. This helped me sort out areas where rules could possibly be "bent" that I wasn't previously aware of, and how to improve my wording for exactly what I was intending. I got my first black very early on in my keeping, Now I'm very good at writing my rules lol their minds and eyes don't miss a thing. I've not had any issues with rule breaking .

They are good at finding things, anything whether it's tracking a being/person, tracking or finding info, finding weaknesses in anything (even my own,) etc. So I found that giving them tasks revolving around those things have given great results. They are also very good at stealth and illusion, and aren't afraid to dive right into a fight if needed.

One of the things that my blacks share is they need things to do. They also take initiative to do things outside of tasks and like to get involved in everything . Not in a nosey butting in way. But mine are good leaders, confident and strategists, and they won't just sit and watch if they see a solution. They usually do see solutions and tend to take the least fluffy path to accomplish them lol it's something I've come to anticipate with them.

While mine aren't very social they are fine with group discussions. Many of mine have a sharp sense of humor that often is sarcastic even though they are being serious. They don't sugar coat things for anyone's feelings but are very honest, which is something I value.
Mine aren't cuddly, and some of them (non CH and very da) I don't show affection to because they don't like it. A couple of them will stand very close to me or place their wings around me in a protective manner, and this i understand is their way of showing their affection and caring to me. I show appreciation by placing one hand on them and saying thank you, even though my urge is to bear hug them lol they are aware of this and understanding.

I do however have one black Chinese shifter LE who is very affectionate and HIGHLY sexual . He looks like a long dark haired blue eyed lean Asian man, and his dragon form is a long and very big black Chinese dragon. He is exceptionally beautiful in both forms.

My blacks enjoy the offerings I give to my group of dragons, usually they like big shiny coins and gems. I'm not sure how other people's blacks are regarding gifts but mine are accepting of them. I haven't noticed any of them acting greedy or unfavorable. They are respectful.

I could go on forever writing about my companions.. 😎😅
I think it’s awesome that they’re able to be so observant and protection. Oh gosh the not cuddly thing wouldn’t be for me as I’m prone to cuddles lol, but I’m glad they still show some affection like placing their wings around you. Also don’t feel bad for going on about your companions, it’s interesting hearing your experiences and I’d be the exact same way if I had any companions!

Artemislover10
new here
new here

Tarvos wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:39 pm
Artemislover10 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:40 pm @Tarvos I love the passion you had for Dragons already! It’s amazing seeing a fellow Dragon lover! It’s awesome hearing about how you see almost 50 unbounds a day, do you have a sort of system in place for vetting them all? Thanks for the advice too on the custom conjuration, I’ve been thinking about that quite a lot lol!
Yeah, angels and dragons are my absolute favorite races to work with. On a daily basis, we encounter over 50 unbounds attracted to the Keep, and within a week, their numbers multiply to hundreds. Instead of spending my time vetting hundreds of unbounds weekly, I prefer to dedicate my time to my companions. Although there are a few familiar unbounds that visit often, I prioritize spending time with my companions as they are far more special to me. Normally, a Keeper has around 4-5 regular unbounds, making it easier to vet them for more meaningful interactions.

We actually have a thorough system in place for vetting unbounds whenever we come into contact with them through portals. Even though we are already aware of the safety of these portals, the vetting process is still an integral part of our operation. Personally, I feel at ease when it comes to interacting with unbounds. However, it is quite rare for me to engage with them, as I have no personal desires or intentions of establishing additional connections. The only exception is if they prove to be beneficial for my well-being and have my best interests in mind. Nevertheless, even if that were the case, I would simply choose to disregard their presence. Rest assured, it's never personal.

I have a fascinating story about an unbound spirit guide who has been leaving feathers along my path for over 3 months. One day, while browsing a different seller's shop that I had never visited before, I stumbled upon his listing and decided to bring him home with his best friend. It was as if he had been waiting for us, as he perfectly described everything he had been doing and expressed his desire to be with us. Apologies, it's not a dragon's story. Lol.

But every dragon is unique, even if they belong to the same race, as each one has their own individuality. Take my Black Dragon, for example. Unlike typical black dragons, she is quite sociable, and others admire her. That is why I have chosen her as one of my mentors, guiding me through important decisions in life. She is not for my protection, but a source of wisdom and inspiration.
Totally understandable on not wanting to interact with unbounds to better spend time with your spirit friends! I think that’s a good rule of thumb to follow to not make expanded connections with unbounds unless they become beneficial to us! Thanks for the advice! No worries for the unbound story, I think that’s fascinating that you managed to find him in the end. I think your Black Dragon sounds awesome!

Return to “Dragons”